🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Marshals stalk courtroom observers in Portland...

No, it isn't. you brainless brownshirts really just have no concept of how this works. So who is Sarah Redd Buck an associate of? How is she associated with criminals...and whatnare their names?

The whole Sagebrush Rebellion crew. You know, the Bundy crime syndicate, the Malheur gang, those folks.

Or maybe all of those posts to her Facebook page are faked. But I doubt the government thinks that's the case. She kind of advertises her links to the criminals.
They aren't criminals, and neither is she. And neither are any of the other people who have been harassed, assaulted, robbed, arrested and killed.

How do YOU know?

They were there in response to the double sentencing of the Hammonds..............

The Hammond re-sentencing is a mockery of Justice.................

The BLM do burns all the time...............right next to cows and burn the cattle to death........they have burnt private structures out there and go OH WELL we can do as we please............

They do wild horse and donkey round ups that are brutal.........sell the animals to food markets south of the border..........drive these animals into fences ripping them open............leave calves to starve by separating them from their mother............with no consequences............

But you guys keep cheering one their deaths and putting them in prison............You know you will as our Gov't has been harassing them for decades..............

BTW......abuse a dog in your neighborhood and get caught and you'll go to jail..........yet they burn animals alive.......Oh well.

They were there in response to the double sentencing of the Hammonds..............

The Hammonds want nothing to do with the Malheur terrorists, and said so, but the terrorists still kept up their terrorist routine.

Before you clowns entered the picture, the Hammonds had a good chance of receiving clemency. Now there's zero chance of that, because it would be seen as appeasing domestic terrorists. Nice work there, Ace.

They're putting on a show tonight. There was supposed to be a community meeting some weeks ago and Grasty shut it down because the community was planning to attend. Then a couple of hours ago they released info about a "community meeting" hosted by grasy, ward and "community members"...who aren't really community members but carefully chosen government employees, opb environmental reporters, and out of towners like Peter ward who will be presented as if they actually represent the community. They chose today because many community members are in PORTLAND to watch the kangaroo court proceedings.

No, it isn't. you brainless brownshirts really just have no concept of how this works. So who is Sarah Redd Buck an associate of? How is she associated with criminals...and whatnare their names?

The whole Sagebrush Rebellion crew. You know, the Bundy crime syndicate, the Malheur gang, those folks.

Or maybe all of those posts to her Facebook page are faked. But I doubt the government thinks that's the case. She kind of advertises her links to the criminals.
They aren't criminals, and neither is she. And neither are any of the other people who have been harassed, assaulted, robbed, arrested and killed.

How do YOU know?
FB_20160305_16_24_53_Saved_Picture.jpg
Because I know them.

The Hammonds want nothing to do with the Malheur terrorists, and said so, but the terrorists still kept up their terrorist routine.

Before you clowns entered the picture, the Hammonds had a good chance of receiving clemency. Now there's zero chance of that, because it would be seen as appeasing domestic terrorists. Nice work there, Ace.
Read the case..........it's abuse.........and they Hammonds were basically called terrorists for the fires...........In one of the cases the fire consumed a grand total of 1 acre.

The first judge was right........it's BS........and that is why they did what they did..........the Hammonds didn't sponsor the event......but they are being double sentenced through appeals........

Read the data.....you will not.......I've posted dozens of articles of the abuse of the BLM and the EPA against American people.......people like you will never look at it and go OH WELL........government good..........too bad as they push people out of these areas by their tactics.......and sell Uranium to Russia..........

Take a look at your mascot and horses having a blast on a BLM round up.......or watch them light a fire right next to a cow.........

Then go hurrah for the good guys.........me..........not so much.

FB_20160307_04_55_55_Saved_Picture.jpg
the real terrorists wear masks. I think that pig with moons is old fag.

How do YOU know?
View attachment 70600 Because I know them.

Then why are you not testifying in court?

Take a look at your mascot and horses having a blast on a BLM round up.......or watch them light a fire right next to a cow.........

You realize that's all deranged conspiracy nonsense, right?

Probably not. Your brainwashing has been thorough.

In any case, it has jack to do with the Hammonds not getting clemency now because you screwed things up for them.

A Unanimous Supreme Court Ruling, But Still No House For Idaho Couple

102811JR-EWJ_Sacketts2.jpg

Oh look..........More terrorists...............just wanted a house on a lake for retirement.........followed all the rules.......got visited by the EPA and told they couldn't build there..............yet the land was never classified as wet lands on their maps...........

The EPA said they can classify any land they want as wet land and began fining them $75,000 a day if they didn't restore it..................

Fought all the way to the Supreme court and won...........Just for the right to finally file suit against the EPA...................

Supreme court ruled unanimously in their favor.......

But they are just terrorist................In reality they were terrorized by the EPA.............and refused to back down......

FB_20160223_11_47_59_Saved_Picture.jpg
this is how the locals feel about grasty, ward, and the rest of the government whores who are harassing, intimidating, assaulting and killing them.

In any case, it has jack to do with the Hammonds not getting clemency now because you screwed things up for them.
So you admit the prosecutor and the courts are corrupt.

We agree.

BS.............I didn't screw it up for them..........I'm posting my opinions and stories about the abuses of our gov't...................and the reason some got fed up with it.......................

You will not look at the cases I will post..........I have many more...........it's a waste of bandwidth on you.....

But I got a great idea..........since it is ok in your book to burn cows alive, burn down private property, and kick a donkey and then pull him up by their ears.................Let's go JOIN THE BLM AND HAVE SOME FUN...................

Is The Bureau Of Land Management Attempting A Land Grab On The Red River? - Texas Monthly

Those reports have been receiving renewed attention this week, as rancher Ken Aderholt of Harrold took to the media to talk once again about what he describes as another attempted land grab from the BLM:

[H]is land could soon be in the hands of the Bureau of Land Management. Aderholt, like many other Red River property owners, has been told that the land his family has owned for over 70 years is no longer his.

“The BLM is saying we should have never had a deed to it. That Texas should have never produced that deed,” Aderholt said.[…]

According to the Bureau of Land Management, the true boundary is about half a mile inland, or roughly 600 of Aderholt’s 1,250 acres.

Aderholt’s house is located inside the 600 acres the BLM wants to claim. While he’s been notified the land could be taken, he has not been told what the U.S. government plans to do with it.

Ken-Aderholt.jpg

Oh look another Terrorist...............as the BLM tries to seize his land and even his house.........

Oh it's a..............

How do YOU know?
View attachment 70600 Because I know them.
I am sure they are keeping a very close eye on the terrorist supporters, rightfully so

"White terrorism" is a similar term used to describe American domestic terrorist activities by white people, often in the context of the idea that undue media attention is placed on Islamic terrorism and notdomestic terrorism, often by white Americans. "White terrorism" is a term often attributable to race relations issues in the late 1800's. Organized white terrorism against the recently freed black slaves was a method employed by whites to keep the slaves in their place. "White terrorism, systematic, organised and relentless, targeted the dream with deadly accuracy" is the way one researcher described it. The term was notably applied to the attempted assassination of Senator Gabrielle Giffords,the 2015 Charleston Shooting,Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, and the Oregon occupiers. Research by the New America Foundation has shown a higher percentage of attacks by right-wing extremists in America than for violent Islamist extremists in America

Last edited:
Executive Orders

Executive Order 11990--Protection of wetlands

MudHole.JPG

Oh shit..............the feds can now declare this wetlands.......stop pouring water on the ground.........for the love of god.
:ack-1:

Forum List

Back