🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Marshals stalk courtroom observers in Portland...

Awwwww, is the treasonous kook squad upset because I pointed out they smooch the keisters of an animal-abusing welfare cheats? Poor babies.

Kooks, law enforcement might be watching you too, being that you're such an obviously criminal and seditious bunch. Maybe even the good citizens here might have tipped them off. You should keep an eye out as to who's following you. <cue ominous music>
FB_20160307_04_55_55_Saved_Picture.jpg

Point out the treasonous kook...

Hint...he has titties, like mammooth

No, it isn't. you brainless brownshirts really just have no concept of how this works. So who is Sarah Redd Buck an associate of? How is she associated with criminals...and whatnare their names?

The whole Sagebrush Rebellion crew. You know, the Bundy crime syndicate, the Malheur gang, those folks.

Or maybe all of those posts to her Facebook page are faked. But I doubt the government thinks that's the case. She kind of advertises her links to the criminals.
They aren't criminals, and neither is she. And neither are any of the other people who have been harassed, assaulted, robbed, arrested and killed.

They probably thought she was black...

And as usual they ignore the stories and call everyone terrorist and the normal shit...................Try to spin the data...........

They are a waste of my time...........because they will not look at the abuse.........

Typical.......and Normal BS

Hage-ranchers.jpg

More terrorist.........Oh my god...............

The man on the left before they finally won in court..........

Here's what the court said about this case............come on........take a look
http://www.rangemagazine.com/specialreports/range-su13-hage-decision.pdf

Read it..............naw nothing to see here.....................

Seems everyone has left the thread anyway.............Nothing to see here.

And the month circus threw out that decision, claimed the judge was prejudiced. Just as the prosecutor said they would when he refused to settle. He told younger hage the ninth was their court, and he was right. It's appalling and lots more people are going to die. And they won't all be ranchers.
Peasants aren't allowed to fight for their property and liberty anymore........The gov't gets what it wants.........abuses it's citizens.......and the left goes...................Oh well............

The abuse stories........there are many.............they will not listen.
They will eventually. But it will be too late...and they will be the victims then.
I could put up dozens of more examples and they still would refuse to look.
Because they're lying authoritarians who have no honor. Charwin likes to see people killed and imprisoned by an out of control tyranny. He imagines he's exempt, and thinks it will afford him something that he would never be able to acquire, or achieve, himself.

How can you sleep at night under the bridge?

Forum List

Back