US most divided since Civil War.

Yeah the talkin' heads are all over it....

I can recall when 'together we stand,divide we fall' meant just what JFK's famous quote embraced

But now it's all this partisan baloney, usually handed to us by those in power failing us, and looking to blame shift away from them

I no longer listen to the whole left right narrative, lotta bad aim

But i gotta say, what i do hear is a lot of 'I Got Mine' exceptionalism

Plain 'ol greed

It's that guttural ...

~S~

Everybody's just Chimping out & at each other's throats.

Analyst says US is most divided since Civil War

The right has just started pushing back as the left and globo homo inc has fucked yas all over and sold yas down the river for the last 3 decades

Even the normies whO are half awake see what nazi control freak conformist rats you progressives are...

You all also owe us right wingers big for derailing a jeb mida mida Bush presidency
You're welcome America

:04:

It seems to me that the U.S. was most divided during LBJ's unwinnable war when Obama's political guru Bill Ayers was bombing corporations and military recruitment centers. Today the U.S. is only divided by the left wing media's fake news.

• Banned
It seems to me that the U.S. was most divided during LBJ's unwinnable war when Obama's political guru Bill Ayers was bombing corporations and military recruitment centers. Today the U.S. is only divided by the left wing media's fake news.

A Democrat started war with Democrats objecting.

As opposed to Democrats trying to disarm Republicans with resistance, as opposed to Republicans trying to deport Illegals with Democrat resistance.
and
An obnoxious President.

Forum List

Back