US Navy Gets outmanuevered

China was busy on the macro game.
I am sure that China engineered the virus to create a pandemic to undermine Trump and give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with unverified mail in and harvested ballots.

The only question is were the Democrats in collusion with the Chinese ahead of time or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election?

China is good at playing the long game. They have been at it for a long time. We are novices at it.

While concentrating on wokeness and burning their ships down China was busy on the macro game.

Dude.................it wasn't a Navy vessel, it was a Coast Guard vessel, and they are different from what the Navy is.

Dude.................it wasn't a Navy vessel, it was a Coast Guard vessel, and they are different from what the Navy is.
Case ya havent noticed the Navy is relying on them more and more....why...cause their ships work and their LCS dont and its still a US flagged ship denied entry..........dumbass

The U.S. Navy didn't get outmaneuvered, the so called "intelligence" agencies that work for Biden's criminal enterprise are too busy trying to put the former president in jail than to pay attention to what is going on in the world.

While concentrating on wokeness and burning their ships down China was busy on the macro game.

You losers are hilarious. You believe the military is "woke"

:lol:

Keep clinging to your grievances! It's all you've got!

Wasting decades and trillions of dollars focused on crusading for christianity in the middle eastern wastelands surely had nothing to do with it

Anybody believe that a U.S. Coast Guard cutter was "monitoring fishing" in an area where we have no jurisdiction while our borders are unprotected? As usual there has to be a hell of a lot more to the story but if it reflects negatively on the Biden administration the media will ignore it.

For you dumbass

Just because the Navy made a stupid video, or promoted something stupid in training, doesn't make it any less stupid. The Navy tried to do a thing called TQL back in the 90's, and it fell flat on it's ass because most people in the Navy knew that civilian style leadership would never work in a military environment. It was later abandoned. Sorry, but the Navy isn't as "woke" as you might think. Yeah, sensational crap like this makes headlines, but also, crap like that never lasts.

When it came to leadership, a Chief once described it rather succinctly. He said that as members of the military, we were no longer part of a democracy, we were living in a hierarchy. And his statement was absolutely true. Someone of higher rank tells you what to do, you do it. No meetings to determine what is best, you just follow orders until countermanded by someone else of higher rank than you. If it was something stupid? Do it now, file a grievance later. If it was an unlawful order? THEN you could tell them no, you won't do it, but you also had to tell them why you thought it was an unlawful order, and send it up the chain of command.

Just because the Navy made a stupid video, or promoted something stupid in training, doesn't make it any less stupid. The Navy tried to do a thing called TQL back in the 90's, and it fell flat on it's ass because most people in the Navy knew that civilian style leadership would never work in a military environment. It was later abandoned. Sorry, but the Navy isn't as "woke" as you might think. Yeah, sensational crap like this makes headlines, but also, crap like that never lasts.

When it came to leadership, a Chief once described it rather succinctly. He said that as members of the military, we were no longer part of a democracy, we were living in a hierarchy. And his statement was absolutely true. Someone of higher rank tells you what to do, you do it. No meetings to determine what is best, you just follow orders until countermanded by someone else of higher rank than you. If it was something stupid? Do it now, file a grievance later. If it was an unlawful order? THEN you could tell them no, you won't do it, but you also had to tell them why you thought it was an unlawful order, and send it up the chain of command.
When your ships with all these sensors are running into freighters you have a prob......when you let a ship burn out in harbor and 2 others come within inches of doing the same maybe ya might want to work on the essentials instead of the nonsense,

When your ships with all these sensors are running into freighters you have a prob......when you let a ship burn out in harbor and 2 others come within inches of doing the same maybe ya might want to work on the essentials instead of the nonsense,

Got links for all these events you are speaking of? And what sensors are you speaking of exactly? The only sensors I'm aware of to keep a U.S. Navy vessel from running into another ship are the radars and the bridge watches, both of which are ran by fallible human beings. No, sorry, but there aren't any Navy vessels that I'm aware of (but then again, I've been retired from the Navy for a few years) that have sensors other than the radar operators and bridge watches to keep them from running into other ships. And, if the other ship doesn't heed the radio calls to them to keep an accident from happening, bad things can result.

Case ya havent noticed the Navy is relying on them more and more....why...cause their ships work and their LCS dont and its still a US flagged ship denied entry..........dumbass

1) seems you need insults to make your argument
2) You were wrong, it clearly states US Coast Guard, not US Navy, which is WHAT YOU SAID.
3) So what? The US doesn't get one ship into a port. Could be for many reasons.

Got links for all these events you are speaking of? And what sensors are you speaking of exactly? The only sensors I'm aware of to keep a U.S. Navy vessel from running into another ship are the radars and the bridge watches, both of which are ran by fallible human beings. No, sorry, but there aren't any Navy vessels that I'm aware of (but then again, I've been retired from the Navy for a few years) that have sensors other than the radar operators and bridge watches to keep them from running into other ships. And, if the other ship doesn't heed the radio calls to them to keep an accident from happening, bad things can result.
Try to keep up dumbass 3 billion right down the shitter

Try to keep up dumbass 3 billion right down the shitter

Have you ever been through a maintenance and overhaul on a ship? Not only are there lots of systems being overhauled and updated (meaning some may not be available when needed, such as firefighting equipment), but there are lots of materials that can catch fire and burn that may be lying around where they normally wouldn't. And, if they aren't taken care of properly (again, ship was undergoing overhaul, and some things may have fallen through the cracks as sometimes happens during an overhaul), it can result in things getting out of control quickly. Factor in that the fire was deliberately started by a crewmember, who probably knew where a fire could be started with the largest chance of damage, and that is a sure fire way to have a disaster happen. Yeah, the chain of command was confused, and yeah, the ship was damaged to the point where repairing it would have cost too much, but hate to tell you, accidents happen. Not making excuses for it, as it was a bad enough situation that the Navy decided to look into procedures and change some of them, but sometimes shit happens. I know that everytime I went through overhaul on the various ships I served on, it was a dangerous time because of short crew (some were on temporary duty getting training), as well as things not being where they normally would, and people having to stand extra watches. Shipyard periods are extremely taxing and stressful, even more so than being on deployment. As far as other ships being in danger? Again.............shit happens. I remember that a ship moored to the pier next to us had a mainspace fire, and not only were their crew called out to fight it, but so was the fire parties from our ship, as there is a very limited time to get the fire under control and out before the whole ship goes up (around 30 min.) That was an interesting day, as it was the only time during my career where I saw GQ being called while we were pierside. If we hadn't got their ship's fire out, ours would have been next. Especially because of the diesel pipelines going down the pier.

The Solomon Islands will no longer allow U.S. naval vessels access to its ports pending "updates in protocol procedures," according to the U.S. Embassy in Australia.
Dumbass says what

Have you ever been through a maintenance and overhaul on a ship? Not only are there lots of systems being overhauled and updated (meaning some may not be available when needed, such as firefighting equipment), but there are lots of materials that can catch fire and burn that may be lying around where they normally wouldn't. And, if they aren't taken care of properly (again, ship was undergoing overhaul, and some things may have fallen through the cracks as sometimes happens during an overhaul), it can result in things getting out of control quickly. Factor in that the fire was deliberately started by a crewmember, who probably knew where a fire could be started with the largest chance of damage, and that is a sure fire way to have a disaster happen. Yeah, the chain of command was confused, and yeah, the ship was damaged to the point where repairing it would have cost too much, but hate to tell you, accidents happen. Not making excuses for it, as it was a bad enough situation that the Navy decided to look into procedures and change some of them, but sometimes shit happens. I know that everytime I went through overhaul on the various ships I served on, it was a dangerous time because of short crew (some were on temporary duty getting training), as well as things not being where they normally would, and people having to stand extra watches. Shipyard periods are extremely taxing and stressful, even more so than being on deployment. As far as other ships being in danger? Again.............shit happens. I remember that a ship moored to the pier next to us had a mainspace fire, and not only were their crew called out to fight it, but so was the fire parties from our ship, as there is a very limited time to get the fire under control and out before the whole ship goes up (around 30 min.) That was an interesting day, as it was the only time during my career where I saw GQ being called while we were pierside. If we hadn't got their ship's fire out, ours would have been next. Especially because of the diesel pipelines going down the pier.
You are a know nothing........damn you stupid

The Solomon Islands will no longer allow U.S. naval vessels access to its ports pending "updates in protocol procedures," according to the U.S. Embassy in Australia.
Dumbass says what

Hate to tell you, but it's not just US ships that are not being allowed in, it's ALL nations, and that is just until they get a new set of procedures in place.

The Solomon Islands has issued a moratorium on all nations requesting to send in naval ships while it works on new processes for military vessels entering port.

The announcement from the prime minister, Manasseh Sogavare, comes after it was revealed the US had been issued with a notice of the moratorium.

Dumbass says what?

Forum List

Back