🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US pays $250-400 monthly to"Freedom Fighters"->"Moderate Rebels"->"Moderate Syrians" for fighting IS

Captain blei kinda manipulated that one----according to his own citation there is a tiny group-----like maybe seven or 8 dozen men in training to fight ISIS----who will get paid a few hundred per month by a coalition of -----some muslim states including turkey and the USA----- thanks captain blei

That's the same amount they paid all those out-of-town "protesters" in Ferguson.

Captain blei kinda manipulated that one---thanks captain blei
No. You forgot that those militants apply for Obama's new category, the "moderate Syrians".

so? you have something against the very vague and almost meaningless appellation "moderate" Syrian?
What do you prefer ----BAATHIST SYRIAN? ---I agree that "BAATHIST" is far more descriptive than "moderate Syrian"

No. You forgot that those militants apply for Obama's new category, the "moderate Syrians".

so? you have something against the very vague and almost meaningless appellation "moderate" Syrian?
What do you prefer ----BAATHIST SYRIAN? ---I agree that "BAATHIST" is far more descriptive than "moderate Syrian"
Meaningless is a good description for that.

what is "that" ? I notice that islamo Nazi shit often use pronouns referring to
NOTHING

NOTHING
Your bullshit is unnerving now. "Islamo Nazi"
Stop your shit when talking to me.

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

That remark by the pipsqueak really deserved a laugh. He thinks he is directing traffic here and the posters should obey him.

Remember, IRosie, that when you attempt to speak to someone in the nut house, you can't upset them or one of the staff has to run into the room to calm down the sicko

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

That remark by the pipsqueak really deserved a laugh. He thinks he is directing traffic here and the posters should obey him.

Remember, IRosie, that when you attempt to speak to someone in the nut house, you can't upset them or one of the staff has to run into the room to calm down the sicko
You little Al-Qaeda propaganda tool should at least have some point beside your personal attacks.

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

You little Al-Qaeda propaganda tool should at least have some point beside your personal attacks.

you deformed Baathist pig should demonstrate a modicum of civility

That's really wrong! America should send it's OWN kids over there to get killed for freedom. Then they can get buried at Arlington.

Think of all the Jobs and Economic Activity that would create, maybe even bump the Stawk Market.

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

you deformed Baathist pig should demonstrate a modicum of civility
I can´t flush the shit down from here :D

NOTHING

LOL @ captain blei

The Little Man, deep in the throes of his mental illness, conveniently forgets that he has called people names with his usual vulgarities thrown in.

You mean, Little Boy, you are denying that you are trying to direct traffic on this forum when you don't like what is being said about your beloved hero and his regime.. Don't you think the viewers have seen you tell posters to shut up? People can say what they want to on this forum without you giving orders to shut up.

Evidently the Little Man doesn't feel this is an order to IRosie.

"Your bullshit is unnerving now. "Islamo Nazi"
Stop your shit when talking to me."

Only a sicko like the Little Man would make a statement like the above on a forum..

Forum List

Back