US President Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to "stop wining"

_91954751_capture.jpg

"US President Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to "stop whining" as he rejected his claim that next month's White House election will be rigged.

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."[/QUOT

bombshell CrusaderFrank and other birfersss...

obama @27yrs old ....on video...saying his dad moved to hawaii and had him etc and went back to kenya when he was 2.

man i thought he was born in kenya

#exposed :ack-1:

He told his publisher that he was born in Kenya so that makes Obama the First birfer

_91954751_capture.jpg

"US President Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to "stop whining" as he rejected his claim that next month's White House election will be rigged.

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."[/QUOT

obama @27yrs old ....on video...saying his dad moved to hawaii and had him etc and went back to kenya when he was 2.

He told his publisher that he was born in Kenya so that makes Obama the First birfer

someone tell me why

Obama is correct. In any comment section you see Republicans whining about how there is a conspiracy against them, things aren't fair, etc. Their arguments are misleading memes and "breaking news" from Alex Jones. It is very sad what the Republican party has become.

And I am well aware the Democratic party isn't much better. But seriously Republicans are trying to break records for new lows.

_91954751_capture.jpg

someone tell me why

Only 2 reasons:

1. He was born in Kenya
2. He lied about being born in Kenya in order to get a free Ivy League education as a foreign national

_91954751_capture.jpg

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."
"I have never seen in my lifetime or in modern political history any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place. It's unprecedented," Obama said alongside Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.
Trump has at times embraced the label of "whiner," telling CNN in an interview last year, he is "the most fabulous whiner."
"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo in August 2015.
Long feud with Trump

'US President Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to "stop wining"'

The president is correct - Trump's lame excuses and baseless claims of a 'rigged election' is reckless and irresponsible; further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

'US President Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to "stop wining"'

The president is correct - Trump's lame excuses and baseless claims of a 'rigged election' is reckless and irresponsible; further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

You were saying, dumb fuck????

Hillary is going to beat him like a wet dog with his narcissistic rant tonight. The cult members of the Trumpette clan will believe anything the sociopath says.

Obama is correct. In any comment section you see Republicans whining about how there is a conspiracy against them, things aren't fair, etc. Their arguments are misleading memes and "breaking news" from Alex Jones. It is very sad what the Republican party has become.

And I am well aware the Democratic party isn't much better. But seriously Republicans are trying to break records for new lows.
Four legs good, two legs better......

_91954751_capture.jpg

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."
Oh the irony of the guy who has whined about republican obstructionism for the last 8 years telling someone else to stop whining

Forum List

Back