US President Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to "stop wining"

_91954751_capture.jpg

"US President Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to "stop whining" as he rejected his claim that next month's White House election will be rigged.

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."[/QUOT

bombshell CrusaderFrank and other birfersss...

obama @27yrs old ....on video...saying his dad moved to hawaii and had him etc and went back to kenya when he was 2.

man i thought he was born in kenya

#exposed :ack-1:

For those right wingers who have not yet changed their screen names, November 9th will be "CONSERVATIVES' WHINING DAY"
Whining day? No something else? yes. We know the election is rigged and the media is corrupt but numbers my friend...numbers will win the day.

_91954751_capture.jpg

"US President Barack Obama has told Donald Trump to "stop whining" as he rejected his claim that next month's White House election will be rigged.

He said Mr Trump's attempt to discredit a poll before it has even taken place was "unprecedented" for a US presidential candidate."[/QUOT

obama @27yrs old ....on video...saying his dad moved to hawaii and had him etc and went back to kenya when he was 2.

Shutup idiot...

_91954751_capture.jpg

obama was born in kenya. that's never changed since it happened.

_91954751_capture.jpg

obama was born in kenya. that's never changed since it happened.

:rofl:

Ain't enough cheese in the world to go with the whine that is coming from the far right. Most people complain for a few minutes and then get on with life but they have been in a living hell for 8 years that they built for themselves, locked themselves in and threw away the key. At this point they would even whine about getting everything they want like a bunch of toddlers who missed nap time.

Find us that voter fraud, einstein. For your kind it should be easy to find
Well it's been a long day and my back is a mess but I'll play along.
No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

Here Are 3 New Cases of Voter Fraud

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

There you go sunshine....

We are not talking about any case of voter fraud....

First, let me say that the issue with voter ID's needed at the polling booth to stop IN PERSON voter fraud, there have only been 30 cases since 2000 out of 1 Billion votes cast....of in person voter fraud.

Let's take your first link of 3 new voter fraud cases.

the first case of voter fraud in Missouri was done via Absentee ballot...the judge ordered a new election for the candidates.

the second case of voter fraud was in North Carolina, a man who owned property/homes in 3 different states voted in person in one state, and absentee ballot in the other two States...AGAIN, this was fraud that the in govt issued photo ID would have stopped...and was done via Absentee Ballot.

The third case was paying people to vote, voter fraud.

NONE of these voter fraud cases could have been stopped, by in person voters needing a government issued photo id.

I think we have been dealt a 'slight of hand' and all of this focus and arguing among eachother on in person voter id needed at the polls,

While the REAL and ACTUAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot. via people voting in two states and maybe even dead people via absentee, who knows?

But these kinds of voter fraud could and would be stopped if each State removes dead people from their voter rolls at least once a year, and each State coordinates with all states to make certain a citizen is not registered in more than one State....all of this could be done!

Voter ID Laws at the polling booth would not have stopped this fraud

First, let me say that the issue with voter ID's needed at the polling booth to stop IN PERSON voter fraud, there have only been 30 cases since 2000 out of 1 Billion votes cast....of in person voter fraud.

the first case of voter fraud in Missouri was done via Absentee ballot...the judge ordered a new election for the candidates.

the second case of voter fraud was in North Carolina, a man who owned property/homes in 3 different states voted in person in one state, and absentee ballot in the other two States...AGAIN, this was fraud that the in govt issued photo ID would have stopped...and was done via Absentee Ballot.

NONE of these voter fraud cases could have been stopped, by in person voters needing a government issued photo id.

I think we have been dealt a 'slight of hand' and all of this focus and arguing among eachother on in person voter id needed at the polls,

While the REAL and ACTUAL voter fraud is taking place via absentee ballot. via people voting in two states and maybe even dead people via absentee, who knows?

But these kinds of voter fraud could and would be stopped if each State removes dead people from their voter rolls at least once a year, and each State coordinates with all states to make certain a citizen is not registered in more than one State....all of this could be done!

good post

Something like 11 out of the 13 states that could possibly be in contention for either candidate or swing States, are Republican run States with the majority of counties, the designated region for voting, where votes are cast, are also run by mostly Republican Officials..

So is The Donald accusing Republicans on rigging this election....putting in a "fix" against him?

This, in a nutshell, is the story of claims of voting fraud in America — and particularly of voter impersonation fraud, the only kind that voter ID laws can possibly prevent.

Last week, a Washington Post-ABC News poll found that nearly half of registered American voters believe that voter fraud occurs “somewhat” or “very” often. That astonishing number includes two-thirds of people who say they’re voting for Donald Trump and a little more than one-quarter of Hillary Clinton supporters. Another 26 percent of American voters said that fraud “rarely” occurs, but even that characterization is off the mark. Just 1 percent of respondents gave the answer that comes closest to reflecting reality: “Never.”

As study after study has shown, there is virtually no voter fraud anywhere in the country. The most comprehensive investigation to date found that out of one billion votes cast in all American elections between 2000 and 2014, there were 31 possible cases of impersonation fraud. Other violations — like absentee ballot fraud, multiple voting and registration fraud — are also exceedingly rare. So why do so many people continue to believe this falsehood?

Credit for this mass deception goes to Republican lawmakers, who have for years pushed a fake story about voter fraud, and thus the necessity of voter ID laws, in an effort to reduce voting among specific groups of Democratic-leaning voters. Those groups — mainly minorities, the poor and students — are less likely to have the required forms of identification.

Behind closed doors, some Republicans freely admit that stoking false fears of electoral fraud is part of their political strategy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/opinion/the-success-of-the-voter-fraud-myth.html?_r=0

Love this.
Obama tells Trump "If you're going to start whining at this point in the game, you don't have what it takes to occupy this house". Perfect!!!

a

agreed

Forum List

Back