US Prosecutors asking Death Penalty in Roof case

Should the death penalty be on the table in the Roof caae

• Yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
My solution is the criminally insane wing of the prison.

lil paws101 SEZ??????? "If you doubt da gubermint????? We needs to put you in jail with padded cells!!!!!"

Holy fuck but are you ever fucking pathetic. You can't refute anything nor defend your position...you just fling shit. Oh well, it's your cyber dime.

Let's think about what was going on when the alleged Charleston shooting happened. The attention was turned towards the passing of the TPP and the scrutiny that was put on people in Congress that were allowed to read it sans the ability to take notes or even have a cellphone in the room and they were only allowed in the room "one at a time". Pundits were writing columns, radio talk show hosts were condemning this....then BAM! We have this event and then the debate turns to the battle flag of Virginia i.e "the rebel flag" and while everyone was yapping about it? The TPP and TPA passed through the next stage of becoming reality. These globalist filth know how to play us like a proverbial fiddle.

Same thing happened on the world scene in late 2014 when it was revealed that BBC celebrity Jimmy Savile had been involved in a world wide pedophile ring that could take down very influential members of Parliament but it also included the House of Windsor and the Vatican. People were coming forward telling what they had gone through and witnessed. This world wide ring of child trafficking was finally getting the attention it deserved...and then the "Charlie Hebdo" false flag event happened and totally diverted attention away from it. Wake up, peeps.........keep your eye on the ball.
Ultra extreme Crapspiracy alert #2

Awesome debating skills, lil paws101.....do you know anything about the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 and the NDAA? I bet you haven't a clue.....but please, by all means....keep lovin' you some corporate federal "gubermint". (snicker)

I do dickless Dale and they have zero relevance to the case just like rest of your shit stacking in this post.

Last edited:

lil paws101 SEZ??????? "If you doubt da gubermint????? We needs to put you in jail with padded cells!!!!!"

Holy fuck but are you ever fucking pathetic. You can't refute anything nor defend your position...you just fling shit. Oh well, it's your cyber dime.
Holy fuck Dale are you always this dense ...
If you had something worth refuting I would happily do so, conversely I have said nothing that needs defending.
By putting root there it reduces the odds of his survival and in doing so saves us money on a trial and decades of housing him.
Damn you're ignorant.

Let's think about what was going on when the alleged Charleston shooting happened. The attention was turned towards the passing of the TPP and the scrutiny that was put on people in Congress that were allowed to read it sans the ability to take notes or even have a cellphone in the room and they were only allowed in the room "one at a time". Pundits were writing columns, radio talk show hosts were condemning this....then BAM! We have this event and then the debate turns to the battle flag of Virginia i.e "the rebel flag" and while everyone was yapping about it? The TPP and TPA passed through the next stage of becoming reality. These globalist filth know how to play us like a proverbial fiddle.

Same thing happened on the world scene in late 2014 when it was revealed that BBC celebrity Jimmy Savile had been involved in a world wide pedophile ring that could take down very influential members of Parliament but it also included the House of Windsor and the Vatican. People were coming forward telling what they had gone through and witnessed. This world wide ring of child trafficking was finally getting the attention it deserved...and then the "Charlie Hebdo" false flag event happened and totally diverted attention away from it. Wake up, peeps.........keep your eye on the ball.

Awesome debating skills, lil paws101.....do you know anything about the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 and the NDAA? I bet you haven't a clue.....but please, by all means....keep lovin' you some corporate federal "gubermint". (snicker)

I do dickless Dale and has zero relevance to the case just like rest of you shit stacking in this post.

"I do dickless Dale"

Bully for you....I wish nothing but happiness for you and your dickless "lover". (snicker)

"and has zero relevance to the case just like rest of you shit stacking in this post"

Wow! You are really unhappy that someone is questioning the official version of this false flag event......this especially cracked me up.... "you shit stacking in this post"...........settle down, lil fella...that blood pressure has to be shooting through the roof about right now.:dance:

If you had something worth refuting I would happily do so, conversely I have said nothing that needs defending.
By putting root there it reduces the odds of his survival and in doing so saves us money on a trial and decades of housing him.
Damn you're ignorant.

By putting "root" there?????? WTF??????

Against. The death penalty isn't justice, it's vengeance. Let him rot in a cell.

I do dickless Dale and has zero relevance to the case just like rest of you shit stacking in this post.

"I do dickless Dale"

Bully for you....I wish nothing but happiness for you and your dickless "lover". (snicker)

"and has zero relevance to the case just like rest of you shit stacking in this post"

Wow! You are really unhappy that someone is questioning the official version of this false flag event......this especially cracked me up.... "you shit stacking in this post"...........settle down, lil fella...that blood pressure has to be shooting through the roof about right now.:dance:
Most hilarious lame and and farcical dodge by dickless Dale yet.
I can only hope the pathetic and pandemic delusional rambling stays at this high level.
Anything else would be silly.

"I do dickless Dale"

I can only hope the pathetic and pandemic delusional rambling stays at this high level.

lil paws101 SEZ???????? You posts are lame and pathetic due you here me due you? Lil paws101 has spoken!!!!"

(snicker)

Damn you're ignorant.

By putting "root" there?????? WTF??????
Desperation alert ! Typo Nazis ploy.

"I do dickless Dale"

lil paws101 SEZ???????? You posts are lame and pathetic due you here me due you? Lil paws101 has spoken!!!!"

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

"I do dickless Dale"

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

A grieving son.......lil paws101.............(snicker)

"I do dickless Dale"

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

Typical out of context bullshit with a huge dose of delusional thinking.
Hey dickless, badly made Crapspiracy videos didn't impress me.
Fail.

ancient-aliens-it-was-aliens.jpg

"I do dickless Dale"

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

Fail.[/QUOTE

Yeaaaaaah, you betcha, lil paws101....keep sucking up "da gubermint" koolaid.....they love you!!!!

(snicker)

(snicker)
Desperation answer.

Fail.[/QUOTE

Yeaaaaaah, you betcha, lil paws101....keep sucking up "da gubermint" koolaid.....they love you!!!!

(snicker)

Even more desperation yammering,
From dickless Dale the non citizen.

Forum List

Back