US Rep who "thinks" islands can capsize "thinks" free markets don't work.

Yeah that capsizing island thing is soooo Sarah Palin.

....except she didn't say that. That was hank.

Follow if you can. It was something Sarah Palin would say, like 'seeing Russia from my house'.

Same dullness of thought.

Sarah Palin didn't say that, moron. It was Tina Fey on Saturday night live. You don't even know the difference between reality and a TV show, and you have the gall to accuse Sarah Palin of being dumb?

It sounds more like something you would say.

Libturds are a million laughs.

Free market doesn't work...well unless you are rich.

Please move to North Korea to see how well the poor are doing under controlled markets... The paradise of a regressive.
That's a dictatorship. Why do people ALWAYS opt for the 100% complete opposite of the person they disagree with? Geez.
"Controlled market" is always a dictatorship. What kind of freedom do you think you're going to have if the government is everyone's boss?

Please move to North Korea to see how well the poor are doing under controlled markets... The paradise of a regressive.
That's a dictatorship. Why do people ALWAYS opt for the 100% complete opposite of the person they disagree with? Geez.
"Controlled market" is always a dictatorship. What kind of freedom do you think you're going to have if the government is everyone's boss?

So you're not supporting Trump because of his protectionist positions?

You'd be the first to support a dictator if the dictator supported 99% of your personal interests.

because history of the U.S shows us that what someone asks for is never all they want. Everything is the one brick at a time way of doing things.
with gays.
make same sex relationships legal, thats all we want.
gays want to be added to hate crimes and civil rights laws, then they will have everything they want.
gays want marriage, this should pretty much make them perfectly equal to everyone else.
have to be allowed to adopt, then they are done, everyone is happy..
Somehow I have to wonder whats next.

the move to a communist state is going the same way.

because history of the U.S shows us that what someone asks for is never all they want. Everything is the one brick at a time way of doing things.
with gays.
gays want to be added to hate crimes and civil rights laws, then they will have everything they want.
gays want marriage, this should pretty much make them perfectly equal to everyone else.

So they're getting things that heterosexuals already had.

Why don't you ask the question, what will heterosexuals want next?

So you're not supporting Trump because of his protectionist positions?

No. I support him because of his positions on immigration, the ACA and repealing all of Obama's EOs. That will at least make a start at undoing all the damage Hussein has done.

How much freedom do I have when the CEO makes millions and the workers making/selling/transporting the item gets paid next to nothing compared to that?Not much.

1. The island tipping over was satire.

2. Trump doesn't think free markets work either. It's one thing he's generally right about.
No it wasn't satire, dipstick. He was dead serious. He asked the question in a Congressional hearing.

Is there a ban on satire in a Congressional hearing? Cite me that law.
Its been a few years since he said that, you are the first to suggest satire. Can you cite your credentials that allow you to see what the rest of the world does not see?

1. The island tipping over was satire.

2. Trump doesn't think free markets work either. It's one thing he's generally right about.
No it wasn't satire, dipstick. He was dead serious. He asked the question in a Congressional hearing.

Is there a ban on satire in a Congressional hearing? Cite me that law.

It wasn't satire, dumbass. Anyone whose seen the video knows that moron was dead serious.

with gays.

So they're getting things that heterosexuals already had.

Why don't you ask the question, what will heterosexuals want next?
because I dont see the heterosexuals out there pretending they need more.
but, it proves my point, nobody goes after the whole package at once, they build it one little piece at a time so it seems like less.

How much freedom do I have when the CEO makes millions and the workers making/selling/transporting the item gets paid next to nothing compared to that?Not much.

You're free to find another job or start your own company.

You're free to find another job or start your own company.

That might reveal the actual problem though - that he is just about as worthless as his posts. That explains the low paycheck as well. America's wage level ain't nothing to joke about if you are half competent.

Forum List

Back