US Representative Calls Arizona Audit Launchpad for Audits Across America

It's interesting how you Trump backers are being played by an extremely few GOP politicians in a way that's no less how minorities are strung along by the Democrats. The vast majority of GOP politicians who want to keep their jobs are smart enough to keep quiet and ride out the storm. Having noticed this in Arizona I wondered how it was across the country in Pennsylvania:

1627137590884.png

Republican primaries should be quite interesting next year. Being registered as "no party preference", I'll take part and pick a GOP ballot next August when Arizona holds its primary.

It's interesting how you Trump backers are being played by an extremely few GOP politicians in a way that's no less how minorities are strung along by the Democrats. The vast majority of GOP politicians who want to keep their jobs are smart enough to keep quiet and ride out the storm. Having noticed this in Arizona I wondered how it was across the country in Pennsylvania:

View attachment 516729

Republican primaries should be quite interesting next year. Being registered as "no party preference", I'll take part and pick a GOP ballot next August when Arizona holds its primary.
It’s funny how you demofks continue to be played by demofks. You all know no irony do you? Stupid to the end

It’s funny how you demofks continue to be played by demofks. You all know no irony do you? Stupid to the end

That's the sort of response I've come to expect from partisans that can't think for themselves and only know how to spout the party line.

The topic here is Arizona's audit being a launchpin and my point was the lack of public support Republican politicians are giving to Trump's Deep Rig fantasy. I'll spell it out for you, from what I see here in Arizona and what I've read about from Pennsylvania the vast majority of GOP politicians don't publiclity support it. So what does that tell you about it being a lauchpin; if you think it is what indication do you have to present?

That's the sort of response I've come to expect from partisans that can't think for themselves and only know how to spout the party line.

The topic here is Arizona's audit being a launchpin and my point was the lack of public support Republican politicians are giving to Trump's Deep Rig fantasy. I'll spell it out for you, from what I see here in Arizona and what I've read about from Pennsylvania the vast majority of GOP politicians don't publiclity support it. So what does that tell you about it being a lauchpin; if you think it is what indication do you have to present?
It doesn’t say one damn thing! It seems you are the one manipulated by what others say! Irony see?

Yeah, if I were a member of the Loonie Left, I would welcome the second looksee. but as Shakespeare quoted: "Methinks thou dost protest too much".
Have fun with your audits. That way it will be proven when nothing is found that people like Gaetz & you low I.Q. bozos that fall for his shit are nothing but a bunch of jerkoffs.

Do a forensic audit of your brainwaves. Like the AZ audit you'll come up empty handed.

Have fun with your audits. That way it will be proven when nothing is found that people like Gaetz & you low I.Q. bozos that fall for his shit are nothing but a bunch of jerkoffs.

Do a forensic audit of your brainwaves. Like the AZ audit you'll come up empty handed.
Shut up about them then! You can’t even do that!

you can’t just allow the results to come out! Nope you got to keep going on and on!

That was a sleazy attemp to smear him, moron. It shows how corrupt the Democrat party is, not Gaetz.
Please, oh please do more audits! We want to hear the latest conspiracy theory & laugh. Italian lasers, Chinese bamboo, fake mail in ballots, Cesar Chavez & invisible ink in pens used for Trump ballots is old hat.

So you can have justifications and I can’t?
Knock yourself out son, it's irrelevant now.
Most if you have spent 6 months moaning and crying with pathetic justifications why trumps gone but not one of you have acknowledged it was angry republicans that voted him out. Read the statistics. Cut the rubbish of all the gossip theories.
Concentrate on winning them back instead of wailing like kids.

Forum List

Back