US Representative from Ohio, Bob Gibbs (R) Retires RANDOMLY in the middle of the week

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Rep. Bob Gibbs, R-Ohio, has announced that he is retiring at the end of his current term, the second Republican member of Congress to do so in two days.

In a statement issued Wednesday, Gibbs said he is "confident in the future of our nation," while criticizing what he called the "circus" of redistricting that has taken place in his state.

Well this cannot be good for the GOP and may weaken them in 2022. What are your thoughts on this sudden GOP Retirement, and possible flip to (D) for this district?

Rep. Bob Gibbs, R-Ohio, has announced that he is retiring at the end of his current term, the second Republican member of Congress to do so in two days.

In a statement issued Wednesday, Gibbs said he is "confident in the future of our nation," while criticizing what he called the "circus" of redistricting that has taken place in his state.

Well this cannot be good for the GOP and may weaken them in 2022. What are your thoughts on this sudden GOP Retirement, and possible flip to (D) for this district?
He is the same age as me. I managed to make enough to retire and do as I pleased, years ago. I don't blame him and heartily recommend it. He has done his share. Let somebody else do it. He deserves to go have a good time, same as me or anybody else that has made it to where they can. We aren't getting any younger, ya know.

I think a vote for any D comes from a dumbass who is too lazy to think for themselves, and who buries their head in the sand when it's exposed they're a dumbass.

Know what I mean?

I think a vote for any R or D comes from a dumbass who is too lazy to think for themselves, and who buries their head in the sand when it's exposed they're a dumbass.

Know what I mean?

I think a vote for any R or D comes from a dumbass who is too lazy to think for themselves, and who buries their head in the sand when it's exposed they're a dumbass.

Know what I mean?

How original.

Is this where you pretend you're not a left Democrat? What a fucking cowardly gator. First you support them, and when they prove a failure you deny your support only to support them again.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

"intellectual honesty to be "a virtuous disposition to eschew deception when given an incentive for deception". Intentionally committed fallacies in debates and reasoning are called intellectual dishonesty."

"In psychology, projection refers to placing your own negative traits or unwanted emotions onto others, usually without reason."

Know what I mean?
If they vote, just because it is an R or a D, you are correct, sir.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Yep, which our country has been doing with the duopoly for decades yet you sheep keep on doing it. What does that say about you?

Hard to say since Ohio is losing a seat and the new maps are in dispute. We don't know what the new 7th will look like, but given the Republicans' penchant for gerrymandering the hell out of that state I'd say it's unlikely they lose any seats this year barring the courts forcing a fairer map on them.

Forum List

Back