US Scientist warn of dire consequences of Climate Change

It figures it would take a RWNJ to start advocating violence. Get a life
Gullible clown......BOO!!!! did I scare ya?....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
The inanity of the Trumper never ceases to amaze me.

ā€œThe common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself
.ā€œ
ā€“ Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank,
consultants to the United Nations

ā€œIsnā€™t the only hope for the planet that the
industrialized civilizations collapse?
Isnā€™t it our responsiblity to bring that about
?ā€
ā€“ Maurice Strong,
founder of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP)

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢

More excerpts from the report for the scientifically challenged:

Long-term temperature observations are among the most consistent and widespread evidence of a warming planet. Global annually averaged temperature measured over both land and oceans has increased by about 1.8Ā°F (1.0Ā°C) according to a linear trend from 1901 to 2016, and by 1.2Ā°F (0.65Ā°C) for the period 1986ā€“2015 as compared to 1901ā€“1960. The last few years have also seen record-breaking, climate-related weather extremes. For example, since the Third National Climate Assessment was published,1 2014 became the warmest year on record globally; 2015 surpassed 2014 by a wide margin; and 2016 surpassed 2015.2 ,3 Sixteen of the last 17 years have been the warmest ever recorded by human observations.
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...
While thousands of studies conducted by researchers around the world have documented increases in temperature at Earthā€™s surface, as well as in the atmosphere and oceans, many other aspects of global climate are also changing12 ,13 (see also EPA 2016, Wuebbles et al. 201710 ,14 ). Studies have documented melting glaciers and ice sheets, shrinking snow cover and sea ice, rising sea levels, more frequent high temperature extremes and heavy precipitation events, and a host of other climate variables or ā€œindicatorsā€ consistent with a warmer world (see Box 2.2). Observed trends have been confirmed by multiple independent research groups around the world.

Fourth National Climate Assessment: Chapter 2: Our Changing Climate

It's funny how they want to compare local temperature inthe 1900s to global temperature readings today.

Bright lights grab ya too I bet.....
I would say I am impressed by your wit, but I would be lying.

The Club Of Romeā€™s 1972 environmental best-seller ā€œThe Limits To Growthā€, examined five variables in the original model: world population, industrialisation, pollution, food production and resource depletion.

Not surprisingly, the study predicted a dire future for mankind unless we ā€˜act nowā€™ :

Around the same time, influential anthropologist and president of the American Medical Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), Margaret Mead, gathered together like-minded anti-population hoaxsters at her 1975, North Carolina conference, ā€œThe Atmosphere: Endangered and Endangeringā€. Meadā€™s star recruits were climate scare artist Stephen Schneider, population-freak George Woodwell and former AAAS head, John Holdren (currently President Barack Obamaā€™s Science and Technology Czar). All three of them disciples of Malthusian catastrophist Paul Ehrlich, author of the ā€œThe Population Bombā€.

The conference concluded that human-produced carbon dioxide would fry the planet, melt the ice caps, and destroy human life. The idea being to sow enough fear of man-made climate change to force global cutbacks in industrial activity and halt Third World development.

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢

With manā€™s industrial fortunes fingered as the driver of eco-destructive population growth, it was inevitable that ā€˜Scienceā€™ would be called upon to act as judge, jury and executioner. However, as it turned out, the science of global warming was butchered, tortured and corrupted to prove a hypothesis, rather than to perform objective science.

James Delingpole of The Telegraph elaborates :

The reason I have become so obsessed with ā€œglobal warmingā€ in the last few years is not because Iā€™m particularly interested in the ā€œhow many drowning polar bears can dance on the head of a pinā€ non-argument which hysterical sites like RealClimate and bloggers like Joe Romm are striving so desperately to keep on a life support machine. Itā€™s because unlike some Iā€™ve read widely enough to see the bigger picture.

One thing Iā€™ve learned in this wide reading is how obsessed so many of the key thinkers in the green movement are with the notion of ā€œoverpopulation.ā€ As one of their favourite think tanks, the Club of Rome, puts it: ā€œEarth has a cancer and the cancer is man.ā€ This belief explains, inter alia, why the ā€œscienceā€ behind AGW is so dodgy: because the science didnā€™t come first. What came first was the notion that mankind was a problem and was doing harm to the planet. The ā€œscienceā€ was then simply tortured until it fitted in with this notion.

Bright lights grab ya too I bet.....
I would say I am impressed by your wit, but I would be lying.

Dr Tim Ball details how the science of climate change came to be ā€œtortured until it fitted in with [the] notionā€ :

Almost every aspect of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) work is manipulated, selected, and controlled, to prove human CO2 is causing global warming. The objective was to prove the hypothesis, not to perform objective science.

The goal was established by the Club of Rome whose member, Maurice Strong transmitted and translated it into world government policy through the United Nations.

ā€œThe common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that .. the threat of global warming.. would fit the billā€¦. the real enemy, then, is humanity itselfā€¦.we believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is a real one orā€¦.one invented for the purpose.ā€ ā€” Club of Rome

He was assisted by politicians like Al Gore and Tim Wirth. In 1993 the latter did not hide the naked political objective.

ā€œWeā€™ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.ā€œ ā€“ Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation

They were aided by national weather agencies and bureaucratic scientists with similar political persuasions appointed to the IPCC.

They claimed their goal was achieved in the 2007 IPCC Report which concluded,

ā€œAnother unusual aspect of recent climate change is its cause: past climate changes were natural in origin, whereas most of the warming of the past 50 years is attributable to human activities.ā€

All the CO2 numbers used by the IPCC are very poor estimates and designed to underline the human impact. They are meaningless figures from the total volumes to the annual flows and the human inputs as depicted in the IPCC carbon cycle (diagram).

IPCC Control Calculations of Annual Human CO2 Production For Political Agenda

More excerpts from the report for the scientifically challenged:

Long-term temperature observations are among the most consistent and widespread evidence of a warming planet. Global annually averaged temperature measured over both land and oceans has increased by about 1.8Ā°F (1.0Ā°C) according to a linear trend from 1901 to 2016, and by 1.2Ā°F (0.65Ā°C) for the period 1986ā€“2015 as compared to 1901ā€“1960. The last few years have also seen record-breaking, climate-related weather extremes. For example, since the Third National Climate Assessment was published,1 2014 became the warmest year on record globally; 2015 surpassed 2014 by a wide margin; and 2016 surpassed 2015.2 ,3 Sixteen of the last 17 years have been the warmest ever recorded by human observations.
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...
While thousands of studies conducted by researchers around the world have documented increases in temperature at Earthā€™s surface, as well as in the atmosphere and oceans, many other aspects of global climate are also changing12 ,13 (see also EPA 2016, Wuebbles et al. 201710 ,14 ). Studies have documented melting glaciers and ice sheets, shrinking snow cover and sea ice, rising sea levels, more frequent high temperature extremes and heavy precipitation events, and a host of other climate variables or ā€œindicatorsā€ consistent with a warmer world (see Box 2.2). Observed trends have been confirmed by multiple independent research groups around the world.

Fourth National Climate Assessment: Chapter 2: Our Changing Climate
Sucker born every minute
Let me see if I got you straight. I quote a report and study produced and researched by some of the most respected climate research scientists in the country, but I am gullible for believing the report. While you and your army of denialist who go on no more than a bankrupt ideology, false facts, and peer pressure are somehow independent thinkers. You are apparently in more denial than just climate science. There is a sucker and it aint me.

The leaders of the world desperately want to prove that C02 is the cause of climate change because it can be measured...if it can be measured it can be taxed...regulated...and most of all...traded on the stock market...big bucks for entrenched politicians world wide.....

Let me see if I got you straight. I quote a report and study produced and researched by some of the most respected climate research scientists in the country, I am gullible for believing the report.

You nailed it! Congrats....

Useful tools are useful

Let me see if I got you straight. I quote a report and study produced and researched by some of the most respected climate research scientists in the country, I am gullible for believing the report.

Useful tools are useful

The gray man is the perfect avatar for you. You left independent thought long ago on this issue.

It figures it would take a RWNJ to start advocating violence. Get a life
Gullible clown......BOO!!!! did I scare ya?....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Give it up. In 2009 we had only 4 years to save the earth.

President Obama 'has four years to save Earth'

So max out the credit cards and live like thereā€™s no tomorrow.
But what if , the day after the end of the earth happens, and you have all that overdrawn credit and drank to the point you have kidney failure?

Useful tools are useful

The gray man is the perfect avatar for you. You left independent thought long ago on this issue.
Okay I cant deal with this retard anymore(sorry retards for insulting your intelligence) he is going to the ignore zone with all the other mindless zombies. Buh Bye.

Useful tools are useful

Okay I cant deal with this retard anymore(sorry retards for insulting your intelligence) he is going to the ignore zone with all the other mindless zombies. Buh Bye.

There I just increased my IQ by 50 points again, because talking to the idiot dragged it down that much....

Useful tools are useful

Thank you very much!

Though I must admit that these Goobers who call themselves conservatives, insult me and when I respond in kind they pick up their toys and go home are quite the snowflakes. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Useful tools are useful

There I just increased my IQ by 50 points again, because talking to the idiot dragged it down that much....

Another one in the wit lacking department. Saying your IQ is in the 50 range is a gross exaggeration.

Last edited:
You can either choose to live in a closet or in the real world. In the real world, we must not ignore what are ominous signs of things to come.
They all chose to live in an echo chamber.
Extreme-Irony.gif
Lol, not sure you understand the word "irony".

USGCRP and the U.N's IPCC work "hand in hand" together. Until geo-engineering is factored in, I am not interested in their fucking alleged "findings".....

You can either choose to live in a closet or in the real world. In the real world, we must not ignore what are ominous signs of things to come.
You just echoed what he said, Baldy.
Nice try, but not the same thing. Also, while more salt than pepper, I do still have all my hair.
Sure you do and you don't use Just For Men on your goatee and rouge on those pale cheeks, Baldy.

Extreme-Irony.gif
Lol, not sure you understand the word "irony".

There are NUMEROUS words that you don't know the definition of, can't spell correctly nor understand once the definition is given to you.

Federal scientists warned in a new report Friday that changes in the climate will disrupt the economies of every region in the country in the coming years, with costs threatening to reach hundreds of billions of dollars annually by the middle of this century.

The message, echoing decades of sobering conclusions from the world's leading climate scientists, is at odds with President Donald Trump's repeated scoffing at the idea of global warming. And the administration chose to release it on Black Friday, the busiest shopping day and one of the slowest news days of the year.
Trump's dire climate report hands ammunition to Democrats

In other words Trump's own department's are warning of the consequences of climate change.

The only thing holding us back from confronting these challenges is the breathtaking stupidity of Trump and Trumpist denialists. For the good of the nation, let us hope these denialist continue to head on the road to extinction. Hopefully 2020 after Trump and his denialists are swept from history, we will move forward and take real meaningful action.
Conservatives have propagated the lie that addressing the fact of climate change will harm the economy and result in job losses ā€“ when in fact doing nothing about climate change will adversely affect the economy.

Forum List

Back