US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

Why export oil from America to Europe and then import oil from the ME to America? Then cheerlead how great Obiden is? You folks is crazy.

Why export oil from America to Europe and then import oil from the ME to America? You folks is crazy.

We import almost no oil from the Middle East.

But to answer your question, not all oil is the same

1688944206017.png

Biden is the energy president.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

Biden is the energy president.

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

Too late... The average American household is already too far in debt for it to make any difference to them. So with an this record production tell me why the consumer price index continues to explode?

Too late... The average American household is already too far in debt for it to make any difference to them. So with an this record production tell me why the consumer price index continues to explode?
its not exploding, the increases have slowed a lot, and are approaching the perfectly acceptable range.

Core PCE was just 0.3% MoM the past month.
PPI is in deflation.

Reagan, Bush, and Trump all increased the deficit massively every year of their presidencies. This is fact. It is irrefutable and undeniable. The deficit got larger every year, and the US debt increased massively, and the increases got larger every year of their presidencies.

Clinton lowered the deficit massively and produced a surplus, Obama had a high deficit in the beggining (because of the Bush blow up), but again lowered it at the end of his presidency, and Biden has lowered it form what he inherited form Trump.

Democrats lowered annual deficits. republicans make them bigger. This is fact.

You can't admit and accept this fact at all.
Lies.

The last three Barry Hussein deficits were going up, Simp.

You suck at math.

AHAHAH !
You never answer my questions at all, you always duck and dodge

Prove it right now.

Can you admit that:
Reagan, Bush, and Trump all increased the deficit massively every year of their presidencies. This is fact. It is irrefutable and undeniable. The deficit got larger every year, and the US debt increased massively, and the increases got larger every year of their presidencies.

Clinton lowered the deficit massively and produced a surplus, Obama had a high deficit in the beggining (because of the Bush blow up), but again lowered it at the end of his presidency, and Biden has lowered it form what he inherited form Trump.

I doubt you can admit this fact.
If the republicans actually lowered the deficits (like the dems do) then I would support them
If the dems blew up the deficit (like the republicans have) then I would criticize them.
Lies.

Obama's last three deficits were going up.

How many times to you want your lies to be exposed on this, Halfwit?

You suck at math.

Lies.

The last three Barry Hussein deficits were going up, Simp.

You suck at math.
The deficit at the end of his presidency was substantially lower than the mess he inherited from George "start 2 wars and blow up the economy) Bush. Whereas Trump inherited that low deficit and ramped it up massively every year of his presidency, finishing his failed presidency with an unthinkable massive deficit (which Biden has lowered substantially)...

The pattern is simple. All republican presidents ramp up the deficit more and more every year
All democrat presidents lower the deficit from the shit show they inherit form their failed republican predecessors.

Republicans own this debt and deficit because their policies caused it.

say what you completely ducked my question.

Here post your answer to my quesiton, its a very simple question with a yes or no answer:

Can you admit that,

OR you can answer this:
Did Reagan, Bush, and Trump increase the deficit substantially from what they inherited from their predecessor?
Did Clinton, Obama, and Biden decrease the annual deficit from the level they inherited form their predecessor.

I will be patiently waiting for you to duck these questions.
Barry Hussein had rising deficits his last three years, Dipshit.

The deficit at the end of his presidency was substantially lower than the mess he inherited from George "start 2 wars and blow up the economy) Bush. Whereas Trump inherited that low deficit and ramped it up massively every year of his presidency, and finished his failed presidency with an unthinkable massive deficit...

The pattern is simple. All republican presidents ramp up the deficit more and more every year
All democrat presidents lower the deficit from the shit show they inherit form their failed republican predecessors.
You claimed Barry had lower deficits every year, Simp.

You lied.

Biden inherited the massive Trump deificit. A monster $3T/yr deficit that Trump ran up.
Biden has lowered that to $1.3T/yr in 2022.
Quite the drop, and a big accomplishment.

Deficit is all related to what a president inherits from their predecessor.

W inherited a balanced budget, then destroyed that with failed policy and failed wars, and economic blow ups
O inherited a massive deficit from Bush, but got it much lower by the end of his presidency
Trump then took that low deficit and blew it up, like Bush
Biden then inherited that massive Trump deficit and lowered it.

The common theme is Clinton, O, and Biden lower deficits from what they inherit
Reagan, W, and Trump all ramped them up massively

You're playing tiddlywinks and still lying while cheering on your liberal clowns who lead you around by the nose. All of those presidents massively increased the debt and is one of the larger contributing factors that has led to this nation's ruin.

The huge profits from U.S. sales of LNG to Germany were expected, and one of the motivating factors in American (& Ukrainian) strategy even before the “Maidan Revolution.” I mentioned it here many times.

You claimed Barry had lower deficits every year, Simp.

You lied.
yea nice try.

Get back to me when one of the failed GOP presidents can actually lower the deficit, which they have never done.

O and other dems lowered the deficit, Trump and Bush and Reagan blew up the deficit.

Republicans can;t win on the deficit, they caused all this deficit. Republicans own the deficit.

yea nice try.

Get back to me when one of the failed GOP presidents can actually lower the deficit, which they have never done.

O and other dems lowered the deficit, Trump and Bush and Reagan blew up the deficit.

Republicans can;t win on the deficit, they caused all this deficit. Republicans own the deficit.
Cool story, Simp.

You still got caught in the same lie you post every time you start one of these bullshit threads, liar.

You're playing tiddlywinks and still lying while cheering on your liberal clowns who lead you around by the nose. All of those presidents massively increased the debt and is one of the larger contributing factors that has led to this nation's ruin.
Republicans have been substantially worse.

like I said, Clinton, O, and Biden all lowered the deficit from what they inherited from their retard republican predecessor.
Reagan, Bush, and Trump all blew up the deficit massively compared to what the inherited from their fiscally responsible democrat predecessor.

Forum List

Back