US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

Reagan and Bush and Obama inherited the Bush crash, so he inherited massive debt and deficit and tax revenue short fall.

At the end of Obama's presidency he has the annual deficit lowered to ~$587B, which Trump then blew up to $1+T pre-covid.

Reagan started it all, the era of massive deficits.
GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew that up with failed policy and failed wars.
its funny how you said the democrats aint that great but yet have nothing but praise for them....yea you aint a die hard party guy.....

its funny how you said the democrats aint that great but yet have nothing but praise for them....yea you aint a die hard party guy.....
They have significantly outperformed the republicans for the past 100 years, because again, the facts and numbers prove this.

The dems have plenty of problems and mistakes, but they are better than the corrupt failed GOP who have destroyed America with repeated failure.

They have significantly outperformed the republicans for the past 100 years, because again, the facts and numbers prove this.

The dems have plenty of problems and mistakes, but they are better than the corrupt failed GOP who have destroyed America with repeated failure.
plenty of problems and mistakes that you never get on them for.....

plenty of problems and mistakes that you never get on them for.....
Reagan, Bush, and Trump all increased the deficit massively every year of their presidencies. This is fact. It is irrefutable and undeniable. The deficit got larger every year, and the US debt increased massively, and the increases got larger every year of their presidencies.

Clinton lowered the deficit massively and produced a surplus, Obama had a high deficit in the beggining (because of the Bush blow up), but again lowered it at the end of his presidency, and Biden has lowered it form what he inherited form Trump.

Democrats lowered annual deficits. republicans make them bigger. This is fact.

You can't admit and accept this fact at all.

AHAHAHAHAH !!!!

Nice triggered lie.

I post 100% facts, and the facts prove that Biden has the US pumping record oil, more than Trump. Deal with it, obviously you can;t.
Your posts are a Dem clown show and everyone knows it. Even the libs are embarrassed by them. :auiqs.jpg:

Your posts are a Dem clown show and everyone knows it. Even the libs are embarrassed by them. :auiqs.jpg:
My posts destroy you trash and none of you can refute them in any way.

The facts prove everything I say. I just report the facts. I just post the facts

The US is set to pump record oil, more than Trump and already pumps record nat gas, more than Trump. accept it and deal with it

I get it. Biden isn't really pumping oil, somebody named Carl Surran says he is "set" to pump more oil. More propaganda designed to prop up the administration of a drooling old fool.
Why do lowlife lying Dems always try claiming credit for things they actually oppose and try to block from happening? Oh wait, lying lowlifes.

My posts destroy you trash and none of you can refute them in any way.

The facts prove everything I say. I just report the facts. I just post the facts

The US is set to pump record oil, more than Trump and already pumps record nat gas, more than Trump. accept it and deal with it
Just assume I spent the time mocking you. Run along I think your mom is calling you. :itsok:

Biden is the energy president.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

Didn’t he promise to do the opposite?

It's sad really, the Dem's policies and leaders suck so bad they have to lie and steal credit for things they actually fight against. Poor Dems, their party has turned to shit.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

Joe Biden: “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”

This is why we are paying as much as we are. It doesn't matter how much is pumped, the oil companies know their days are numbered, and they are going to collect as much a premium for their investors as possible in the years they have left. They know whenever Dimocrats gain power, they will eventually be put out of business.

So go ahead and pat your old man on the back, but the facts are your stupid fuck of a party is going to always work to kill fossil fuels. This cannot be disputed!!!

Just assume I spent the time mocking you. Run along I think your mom is calling you. :itsok:
yea great response.

Get back to me when you can post facts or refute anything I say.

Enjoy the booming oil and nat gas market, the most the US has ever pumped, which is set to increase even more.

Facts don't matter here. This is usmb.

Now if you've got a good KKK story about how the court or the government has taken something away from the poor, or minorities, so Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk can get another tax cut. Your post will run for days on end.

Still down substantially from the massive $3+T Trump had !!

Trump ramped tup the deficit, increasing it every year of his failed presidency.
Biden has lowered the deficit, decreasing it significantly and substantially.
If Trump was successful in his attempt to steal the election and were president now, then the US would have a $4T/yr deficit and you'd be telling everyone that is fine...

No, quit lying and liberal hacking. Everyone knows your game around here.

Not for all you ignorant cow. CA landscapers drive old 13MPG pickup trucks hundreds of miles per day to rich areas to cleanup yards. They have 5-6 mouths to feed you heartless lowIQ savage.
Adjust your prices accordingly then, fool.

No, quit lying and liberal hacking. Everyone knows your game around here.
HAHAHA !!!
Its all fact, you just can't handle it.
Triggered !

Reagan, Bush and Trump all rampe dup the deficit massively. MASSIVELY. Increasing the deficit every year. Go look it up. Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew it up.

Clinton lowered the deficit and then gave us a surplus !!
Obama had low deficits at the end of his presidency ($587B in 2016, which Trump ramped up every year of his presidency)
Biden has a much lower deficit than the massive $3+T he inherited from Trump.

These are the facts. Deal with them.

Reagan, Bush, and Trump all increased the deficit massively every year of their presidencies. This is fact. It is irrefutable and undeniable. The deficit got larger every year, and the US debt increased massively, and the increases got larger every year of their presidencies.

Clinton lowered the deficit massively and produced a surplus, Obama had a high deficit in the beggining (because of the Bush blow up), but again lowered it at the end of his presidency, and Biden has lowered it form what he inherited form Trump.

there you go saying the same spiel over and over with every post....never have anything to say about that party you think have made many mistakes.....yea you aint a partisan banker......why cant you except this fact?.....

Hmmm…that’s weird, we’re producing more oil than ever before and yet Trump fuel was far less?
That makes perfect sense

Well, yes it does if you have more than half of a brain.

Oil is global commodity, oil produced here is not sold just in the US but in a global marketplace.

While we are producing more oil than ever, the rest of the world is not.

We are also exporting record amounts of both oil and NG.

It is a great time to be an energy company in the US

there you go saying the same spiel over and over with every post....never have anything to say about that party you think have made many mistakes.....yea you aint a partisan banker......why cant you except this fact?.....
I asked you a question, which you dodged per usual. You always dodge my questions, because you can;t admit the facts and truth.

Can you admit these facts:

Forum List

Back