US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

Hmmm…that’s weird, we’re producing more oil than ever before and yet Trump fuel was far less?
That makes perfect sense.
5EED1A01-8846-49FE-8CE5-3F98A0180263.jpeg

The Banker

Hmmm…that’s weird, we’re producing more oil than ever before and yet Trump fuel was far less?
That makes perfect sense.
View attachment 802777

The Banker
Trump's best buddy Putin started a major war amongst the top commodity producing countries and disrupted the global energy markets.

Obviously you try to ignore that fact.

Biden fixed that and has the US set to pump record oil and nat gas, more than trump.

Enjoy !!!

Trump's best buddy Putin started a major war amongst the top commodity producing countries and disrupted the global energy markets.

Biden fixed that and has the US set to pump record oil and nat gas, more than trump.

Enjoy !!!
Now the same players are trying to keep the price high.

good for you....all those select stations are 30 miles away from me.....

I'd be pissed at the local stations......all the same........I was at the Detroit airport last week. The stations outside of the auto rental agencies were at $4.50. Two miles outside of the airport they were $3.50.

The area around the airport is hardly indicative of fuel prices around Detroit.

Enjoy !!!
Let us know when we can start pumping fuel below $2.26 per gallon….until then it‘s all lying bullshit.

Biden is the energy president.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

Biden is the energy president.

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !​

And just like that ladies and gentlemen, the Twilight Zone left says ‘FUCK THE ENVIRONMENT’
But but but….they swear we can take them seriously.

John Edgar Slow Horses

The oil companies told me to tell you to pound sand.
If they are corrupted they may e.
The oil companies told me to tell you to pound sand.
If they are corrupted, they may be. It's just that we never hear their side of the issue. After all, we suffer from oil prices. It is government and those who interfere that cause these price swings. Oil runs best with no interference at all. And government can help it without getting in its way.

Forum List

Back