US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

and you repeat the same shit over and over again....just like the banker does.......oh im sorry....
Get back to me when your beloved republicans can have any real successes.

Bush was a terrible and failed president who blew up the economy, bankrupted America with massive debt after inheriting a balanced budget, and started 2 failed wars he mismanaged. Trump ramped up the deficit massively, begged the FED for more fake money printing, had a weak low growth economy that needed QE4 in 2019, and Trump committed countless crimes all throughout his presidency and afterwards.

You beloved GOP has been a total failure, with a record of failure.

You mean that jobs report you were bragging about the other day? The one that got readjusted to, below expectations?
The jobs reports have all been very strong.
They constantly get revised, but they were still extremely good and strong after the revisions.

Enjoy Biden's booming labor market, the best in US history.

Bush was a terrible and failed president who blew up the economy, bankrupted America with massive debt after inheriting a balanced budget, and started 2 failed wars he mismanaged. Trump ramped up the deficit massively, begged the FED for more fake money printing, had a weak low growth economy that needed QE4 in 2019, and Trump committed countless crimes all throughout his presidency and afterwards.

Trump was doing so good liberal cities shut their economies down to make Trump look bad.

The jobs reports have all been very strong.
They constantly get revised, but they were still extremely good and strong after the revisions.

Enjoy Biden's booming labor market, the best in US history.
Less than expected.

banker you have posted this same shit 5,000 times already....my question is....do you ever question what your party tells you?....

banker you have posted this same shit 5,000 times already....my question is....do you ever question what your party tells you?....
I quesiton everything, and everything I post is based on facts.

Facts like Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of his presidency, but Biden lowered the deficit massively from what he inherited from Trump.
Facts like Biden has record oil, nat gas, and renewable energy production.
Facts like Biden has the best jobs market in US history. etc etc
Facts like Trump lost the election and has no credible evidence of fraud at all, and then incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over lies.
Facts like Trump is caught red handed stealing top secret documents and showing them to people.
Facts like Trump tried to steal the election for himself...

Everything I do and say is based on complete fact, you just don't like what the facts say so you try to ignore them. Everything you do is based on spin and lies to excuse and defend 100 years of GOP policy failure, debt, war, corruption, and disgrace.

Legit Americans not on the Biden Ball-sack have to believe their lying eyes….there is no surplus. Fuel is still $2 higher than Trump fuel was.
Who cares. :dunno:
Pay the price at the pump or drive less.
It’s not ideal but it’s hardly a catastrophe.
Your incessant whining is irrelevant and boring.

Biden is the energy president.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

Biden is the energy president.

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Facts like Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of his presidency, but Biden lowered the deficit massively from what he inherited from Trump.
Facts like Trump lost the election and has no credible evidence of fraud at all, and then incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over lies.
Facts like Trump is caught red handed stealing top secret documents and showing them to people.

Everything I do and say is based on complete fact, you just don't like what the facts say so you try to ignore them. Everything you do is based on spin and lies to excuse and defend 100 years of GOP policy failure, debt, war, corruption, and disgrace.
Biden hasn't lowered anything everything is up energy, gas, food, products, deficit, and inflation. But he has lowered his poll numbers.

Only a complete imbecile would comparGOV spending during DEM-China-Virus shutdown to any normal years. America was attacked to rid successful Trump and further corrupt 2020 voting.

yea yea yea.....you say this with every post.....and no you dont question everything, if you did your answers would be more than just your usual same bullshit....you cant even discuss things without you saying the same shit over and over.....you NEVER question anything that party you follow without question tells you....all you say is the same shit...oh and banker....FUCK your idle donald trump....here is another question for you.....since you always answer with trump in the answer.....do you dream about this guy?....

Who cares. :dunno:
Pay the price at the pump or drive less.
It’s not ideal but it’s hardly a catastrophe.
Your incessant whining is irrelevant and boring.

Not for all you ignorant cow. CA landscapers drive old 13MPG pickup trucks hundreds of miles per day to rich areas to cleanup yards. They have 5-6 mouths to feed you heartless lowIQ savage.

yea yea yea.....you say this with every post.....and no you dont question everything, if you did your answers would be more than just your usual same bullshit....you cant even discuss things without you saying the same shit over and over.....you NEVER question anything that party you follow without question tells you....all you say is the same shit...oh and banker....FUCK your idle donald trump....here is another question for you.....since you always answer with trump in the answer.....do you dream about this guy?....

The only question this idiot has is "wheres my check" govt check.

Only a complete imbecile would comparGOV spending during DEM-China-Virus shutdown to any normal years. America was attacked to rid successful Trump and further corrupt 2020 voting.
Only a complete imbecile would ignore the fact that Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of his presidency, ramping it up pre-covid every year.

Covid is not an excuse at all when Trump passed massive multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills pre-covid, and blew up the deficit.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt, and he also had world record FED fake money printing. Trump was a failed and terrible president.

Only a complete imbecile would ignore the fact that Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of his presidency, ramping it up pre-covid every year.

Covid is not an excuse at all when Trump passed massive multi-year multi-trillion dollar spending bills pre-covid, and blew up the deficit.

Trump gave us 25% of our total debt, and he also had world record FED fake money printing. Trump was a failed and terrible president.
who gave us the other 75%?.....

All I do is post facts.

You just don't like these facts because they do not support your biased narrative and exposed the failure and/or corruption of you beloved GOP.

Its as simple as that. If Bush or Trump were any good I would be happy to acknowledge them, but they were terrible and failed miserably.

who gave us the other 75%?.....
Reagan and Bush and Obama inherited the Bush crash, so he inherited massive debt and deficit and tax revenue short fall.

At the end of Obama's presidency he has the annual deficit lowered to ~$587B, which Trump then blew up to $1+T pre-covid.

Reagan started it all, the era of massive deficits.
GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew that up with failed policy and failed wars.

Forum List

Back