US Soccer Replaces American Flag With Pride Flag

I can't imagine you're trying to compare the two sports for any reason other than trolling. Both highlight different skill sets in athletics. If you want attention, just admit that you feel lonely.
So you have no real argument...just a personal insult.

Do you think you should be rewarded for making it to the 40 yard line and kicking a ball?

So you have no real argument...just a personal insult.

Do you think you should be rewarded for making it to the 40 yard line and kicking a ball?
I think it’s a nice option for the balance of the game. And it’s not just “kicking a ball”, you have to kick it through some slim uprights.. not easy to do from mid to long distances.

Why are you all butt hurt about football existing?

I think it’s a nice option for the balance of the game.
I guess thats a way to look at it.
And it’s not just “kicking a ball”, you have to kick it through some slim uprights.. not easy to do from mid to long distances.
Its 18 feet wide with nobody guarding it. A soccer goal is 24 feet wide with multiple people guarding it.
Why are you all butt hurt about football existing?
I'm not. Just stating that soccer is superior. You only one way to score and it is damn hard to do.

Sometimes though, it's fun to see someone get laid out

I'm not. Just stating that soccer is superior.
the fact that you are going out of your way to speak against another major sport reveals a bit of butt hurt.. Just a dumb thing to argue.. both sports offer high but differing levels of skill and entertainment. You sound like the kid who constantly proclaims his favorite rock band is better then your favorite rock band.. just eye rolling

the fact that you are going out of your way to speak against another major sport reveals a bit of butt hurt.. Just a dumb thing to argue.. both sports offer high but differing levels of skill and entertainment. You sound like the kid who constantly proclaims his favorite rock band is better then your favorite rock band.. just eye rolling
You sound like a beer swilling idiot.

When you go woke, you lose certain sponsors. And money. And viewers.

Look, I don't care who sleeps with who. But I don't need anybody rubbing their sexual preferences in my face, so stick it. Oh, wait.

The guy who is on here whining about the NFL existing and being popular,
That is LA RAM FAN , not me.
butt hurt because he thinks soccer is better, is throwing insults.
Soccer is much better. But if you like rewarding minimal effort and 3 points for trying...that's good. I guess your wall is full of participation trophies for "best teammate".

Soccer is much more difficult than American football. To win; you have to get the ball in the back of the net. There are no field goals for getting close.

I wonder what would happen with the rubes Stateside if the soccer powers that be stared awarding points in the matches instead of goals. Call it 6 points for a goal then a penalty kick for an extra point. So instead of Sheffield United beating Celtic 2-1; they could beat them 13-7. Because in American football, you essentially have 3 or 4 scores a game usually. Instead of getting 3 or 4 goals, you get 18-24 points for them (plus PATs).
American football players are faster, stronger and far tougher than any soccer player will ever be. The level of athleticism needed to compete as an NFL player is off the charts.

(And they don't stop the game to writhe on the ground every time someone breathes on them!)

That is LA RAM FAN , not me.

Soccer is much better. But if you like rewarding minimal effort and 3 points for trying...that's good. I guess your wall is full of participation trophies for "best teammate".
What's laughable about that comment, Candy is I'm pretty sure that "participation trophies" were something that STARTED in American youth soccer!

American football players are faster, stronger and far tougher than any soccer player will ever be. The level of athleticism needed to compete as an NFL player is off the charts.
LOL....

Gilbert Brown. Refrigerator Perry.

I win.
(And they don't stop the game to writhe on the ground every time someone breathes on them!)
Yeah, they stop it for every other reason under the sun:

1668879876364.png

Well, it's good to know that during that 18 minutes of actual action, 1/2 of the team is not even on the field as well. :auiqs.jpg:

1668879957813.jpeg

That's one of the best players in the world faking an injury in which he wasn't touched. That's your game in a nutshell, Candy. A bunch of pussies taking dives.

You know I'm right about participation trophies...don't you, Candy? Come on...admit it! Your "sport" is leading the way with the wussification of America's youth!
LOL...

So says the crybaby who has been (and supports the blob) screaming "you cheated" for what, 7 years now?

I don't get your butt hurt hangup here... The sports offer different skills, different requirements, and different rewards.

Soccer: foot skills, speed, endurance, spacing
Football (depending on position): Power, speed, hand-eye coordination, spacing, throwing/kicking accuracy

I like both sports, but since you're so anti-football, I'll say that while football has times between play, soccer has plenty of dead time when teams have the ball well within their side of the field and are just aimless passing around. There's no chance of scoring for long periods of time in soccer. What's exciting about football is that on any snap a HUGE play can happen quickly.

Meanwhile, since you want to bring some machismo into this by talking about participation trophies...
A. Go get a group of pro-soccer players, I'll get a group of NFL linebackers/linemen, and let's see who's tough.
B. Speaking of toughness, watching pro soccer players get bumped or even touched and immediately fall to the ground acting like they're in pain is easily the most wimpy, puss-bag display in professional sports on the planet.

Forum List

Back