US Soccer Replaces American Flag With Pride Flag

Soccer is the best sport in the world.

PS: That wasn't a flag.

Footie is BORING as hell. The only good sports are those that involve powerful vehicles, moving very fast!

I don't get your butt hurt hangup here... The sports offer different skills, different requirements, and different rewards.

Soccer: foot skills, speed, endurance, spacing
Football (depending on position): Power, speed, hand-eye coordination, spacing, throwing/kicking accuracy

I like both sports, but since you're so anti-football, I'll say that while football has times between play, soccer has plenty of dead time when teams have the ball well within their side of the field and are just aimless passing around. There's no chance of scoring for long periods of time in soccer. What's exciting about football is that on any snap a HUGE play can happen quickly.

Meanwhile, since you want to bring some machismo into this by talking about participation trophies...
A. Go get a group of pro-soccer players, I'll get a group of NFL linebackers/linemen, and let's see who's tough.
B. Speaking of toughness, watching pro soccer players get bumped or even touched and immediately fall to the ground acting like they're in pain is easily the most wimpy, puss-bag display in professional sports on the planet.
Ouch...that test would get ugly in a hurry!

Just to be fair...let's make it Aaron Donald against an entire soccer team! Put them in a locked stadium and the last man standing wins!

I don't give a damn what sport you're talking about, replacing the American flag with a gay pride flag is not cool, anywhere in the world. I am goddamn sick and tired of all this woke bullshit.

I don't get your butt hurt hangup here... The sports offer different skills, different requirements, and different rewards.

Soccer: foot skills, speed, endurance, spacing
Football (depending on position): Power, speed, hand-eye coordination, spacing, throwing/kicking accuracy

I like both sports, but since you're so anti-football, I'll say that while football has times between play, soccer has plenty of dead time when teams have the ball well within their side of the field and are just aimless passing around. There's no chance of scoring for long periods of time in soccer. What's exciting about football is that on any snap a HUGE play can happen quickly.

Meanwhile, since you want to bring some machismo into this by talking about participation trophies...
A. Go get a group of pro-soccer players, I'll get a group of NFL linebackers/linemen, and let's see who's tough.
B. Speaking of toughness, watching pro soccer players get bumped or even touched and immediately fall to the ground acting like they're in pain is easily the most wimpy, puss-bag display in professional sports on the planet.
I'm anti football? LOL. Gee, I guess my staying awake early Sunday after often working overnight Saturday to watch the Raiders lose is a sign of my being "anti-football"? Not!

I'm just able to see that soccer is much more difficult than American football.

Sorry this upsets you so much. Perhaps you should ask yourself why it bothers you....

I don't give a damn what sport you're talking about, replacing the American flag with a gay pride flag is not cool, anywhere in the world. I am goddamn sick and tired of all this woke bullshit.
It wasn't a flag.

Seriously, Candy? You just made soccer and football about Trump? That's about as pathetic as it gets.
Hey, you brought up crybabies. There is no greater more relevant example than Trump and his supporters...such as yourself.

I'm anti football? LOL. Gee, I guess my staying awake early Sunday after often working overnight Saturday to watch the Raiders lose is a sign of my being "anti-football"? Not!

Sorry this upsets you so much. Perhaps you should ask yourself why it bothers you....
I like both sports. You're the one who kept on ragging on football with ego for some weird reason. Now you're trying to project your butt-hurt onto me? Nope...

I like both sports. You're the one who kept on ragging on football with ego for some weird reason. Now you're trying to project your butt-hurt onto me? Nope...
Soccer is much more difficult and doesn't reward effort; it rewards results.

That is my thesis. You seem upset by it. I'm not sure why.

Soccer is much more difficult and doesn't reward effort; it rewards results.

That is my thesis. You seem upset by it. I'm not sure why.
You got upset when others questioned your thesis, I just found it rather pointless and unnecessary

Hey, you brought up crybabies. There is no greater more relevant example than Trump and his supporters...such as yourself.
So we're talking about football and soccer...yet somehow you make THAT about Trump? LOL You've got serious issues, Candy! Is there ANYTHING that isn't about Trump?

You're a Raiders fan? No wonder you hate American football!

So we're talking about football and soccer...yet somehow you make THAT about Trump? LOL You've got serious issues, Candy! Is there ANYTHING that isn't about Trump?
No...you were talking about the behavior of the players.

Is Donald Trump a soccer player or a football player, Candy? (Eye roll)
No.

If you don't like people who whine about things...it makes us wonder though why you support the blob with every fiber of your being.

No.

If you don't like people who whine about things...it makes us wonder though why you support the blob with every fiber of your being.
I'd actually prefer Ron DeSantis over Trump. Same intelligent policies and less drama. My question is why on God's green earth did you support Joe "Potato Head" Biden? He's been the dumbest member of the Senate for the past forty years...was infamous for never being right on anything and now he's senile to boot!

When are people going to get that we just don't care anymore?

Apparently the video in the OP is not available anymore. Not sure what to do here about this one. :/

Forum List

Back