US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

But he wasn't captured ... he eagerly surrendered and 6 soldiers died trying to save him. :mad:

What all at the same time?

At least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl, and many soldiers in his platoon said attacks seemed to increase against the United States in Paktika province in the days and weeks following his disappearance.

"Any of us would have died for him while he was with us, and then for him to just leave us like that, it was a very big betrayal," said former U.S. Army Sgt. Josh Korder, who has the name of three soldiers who died while searching for Bergdahl tatooed on his back.
Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Just wondering if these were "extra" patrols or regular patrols where they were told to keep an eye out for the missing soldier.

So now you claim they would have died anyway?

Soldiers don't get killed in a war zone?

Since when?

Oh wait, I remember you folks were saying these places were safer than Detroit.

I'm listening to his excuse for this live in Poland.

Obama is claiming this is what countries do at the end of wars.

He's full of shit. Just because he declares the war over, it doesn't mean the other side has agreed to halt hostilities.

Full of shit how?

The Vietnam war didn't "end" when we left.

It ended with Vietnamese reunification. But our participation in it was over when we left.

This is the real motive for this:

free-guantanimo-prisoners-tweet-zigler.png

indeed

Screen-Shot-2014-06-02-at-9.40.31-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-02-at-9.40.06-PM.png

Just wondering if these were "extra" patrols or regular patrols where they were told to keep an eye out for the missing soldier.

Since when?

statistically it is safer than Detroit. But thats not the point. Obama made a terrible deal, he set a terrible 5 for 1 precedent, he put all americans at risk, expecially american soldiers. The father praised allah and said that america would be punished for afghan deaths. And Obama stood there and grinned while the guy denegrated the USA.

You may still worship obama, but I believe he truly wants to destroy this country.

He's full of shit. Just because he declares the war over, it doesn't mean the other side has agreed to halt hostilities.

Full of shit how?

It ended with Vietnamese reunification. But our participation in it was over when we left.

apples and oranges. the north vietnamese were not religious zealots who wanted to destroy all non-believers. The viet nam war ended because we declared defeat after wasting the lives of 58,000 americans and billions of dollars.

Full of shit how?

Holy crap you didn't understand this just the other day, progress.

Full of shit how?

apples and oranges. the north vietnamese were not religious zealots who wanted to destroy all non-believers. The viet nam war ended because we declared defeat after wasting the lives of 58,000 americans and billions of dollars.

Who declared defeat in LBJ's war? We never lost a major battle and fought to at least a draw. The south lost the war they could not sustain.

Since when?

statistically it is safer than Detroit. But thats not the point. Obama made a terrible deal, he set a terrible 5 for 1 precedent, he put all americans at risk, expecially american soldiers. The father praised allah and said that america would be punished for afghan deaths. And Obama stood there and grinned while the guy denegrated the USA.

You may still worship obama, but I believe he truly wants to destroy this country.

I rest my case.

You folks were minimizing the dangers our troops faced to justify the wars.

From hiding the coffins to putting this crapola out.

Since when?

STFU dirtbag.

I hear the Taliban baited search parties into ambushes.

Well, we patriots would like to execute TRAITOR Americans, apparently you're clueless!

The problem is that conservatives see traitors everywhere they look.
We need look no further than this forum. You guys are all over the place.

Unlike Dick Cheney and a lot of the other neocons who are quick to send others into combat in order to further a political agenda, I served my country in uniform. I think that qualifies as being patriotic in more than just a rhetorical sense. How 'bout you? You ever answer a call greater than just having to run to the nearest bush after having too many beers in a public park while you're celebrating the 4th of July?

Last edited:

Full of shit how?

I was alive back then.

The same charge was made against the North Vietnamese. That they were over the top nationalistic communist terrorists bent on the destruction of the United States.

That letting Vietnam go, would have a "Domino Effect" and eventually lead to the fall of America.

All they wanted? Was their own country. That's it.

And that's pretty much the agenda of the "religious zealots".

They want us out of their home.

Simple as that.

Since when?

I rest my case.

sorry, swallow. but you have it totally backwards. I never tried to justify those stupid wasteful "wars". nothing in my post is incorrect. Afghanistan is statistically safer than Detroit, the guy's father did praise allah in arabic while obozo stood by grinning like a jackass eating shit out of a light socket.

Obama shows more loyalty to islam than to the USA.

Your undying devotion and admiration of the worst president in history is noted, as is your abject stupidity.

In 2010 Bo Bergdhal was the Taliban's bomb maker.

Bowe Bergdahl: Taliban claim captured U.S. solider is teaching fighters bomb-making skills | Mail Online

A captured American soldier is training Taliban fighters bomb-making and ambush skills, according to one of his captors and Afghan intelligence officials.

Private Bowe Bergdahl disappeared in June 2009 while based in eastern Afghanistan and is thought to be the only U.S. serviceman in captivity.

The 24-year-old has converted to Islam and now has the Muslim name Abdullah, one of his captors told The Sunday Times.

Full of shit how?

I was alive back then.

The same charge was made against the North Vietnamese. That they were over the top nationalistic communist terrorists bent on the destruction of the United States.

That letting Vietnam go, would have a "Domino Effect" and eventually lead to the fall of America.

Simple as that.

I was more than alive back then asshole. I was involved. The domino theory was bullshit. No one ever said that the north vietnamese were trying to overthrow the USA, thats one of the dumbest things you have ever posted.

We accomplished NOTHING in viet nam. the americans who died, died for nothing. Kennedy and Johnson have blood on their dead hands-------and always will.

I rest my case.

sorry, swallow. but you have it totally backwards. I never tried to justify those stupid wasteful "wars". nothing in my post is incorrect. Afghanistan is statistically safer than Detroit, the guy's father did praise allah in arabic while obozo stood by grinning like a jackass eating shit out of a light socket.

Your undying devotion and admiration of the worst president in history is noted, as is your abject stupidity.

Well Redfag aside from taking in the backend..you have it backwards.

No war zone is safer than a US city.

Asshole.

Former Officer: Soldiers Were ´Threatened´ If They Questioned Bergdahl Story

*Breitbart ^

A former U.S. officer who served in Afghanistan with Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl claims that soldiers were threatened by U.S. authorities if they questioned his story. After he was captured, Bergdahl said on a video from his captors that he lagged behind on patrol, although other sources in the military suggested anonymously that he walked away from his post. “Not only has this nebulous non-story been put out for years but you know these soldiers of 4th Brigade 25th Infantry Division were threatened with legal repercussions if they spoke about Bergdahl. Everybody officially mandated silencing of what we saw has been...

You're upset because you think Sgt Bergdahl lied to the Taliban? You're pretty fucked up in the head, man! As for me, I hope he lied his ass off every time they questioned him.

I was alive back then.

Simple as that.

I was more than alive back then asshole. I was involved. The domino theory was bullshit. No one ever said that the north vietnamese were trying to overthrow the USA, thats one of the dumbest things you have ever posted.

We accomplished NOTHING in viet nam. the americans who died, died for nothing. Kennedy and Johnson have blood on their dead hands-------and always will.

Seriously you are an idiot.

And you left out Eisenhower and Nixon.

Gosh, I wonder why?

I rest my case.

Well Redfag aside from taking in the backend..you have it backwards.

No war zone is safer than a US city.

Asshole.

Do you understand what the word "statistically" means? the per capita death by gun rate in Detroit is higher than Afghanistan.

your attempt to inject your gay agenda into every thread is also noted. :lol:

Forum List

Back