US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

How many Mexicans is Barry Hussein willing to release in exchange for the poor SOB former Marine sitting in jail South of the Border?

The gun runner? Hopefully he rots.

This turd is a poster child for why I think aborting liberals is good for humanity

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. -Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

What exactly is an obsolete weapon?
1ob·so·lete adjective \ˌäb-sə-ˈlēt, ˈäb-sə-ˌ\
: no longer used because something newer exists : replaced by something newer

: no longer used by anyone

Why would someone buy an obsolete weapon that's no longer used by anyone? Are you saying the weapons that Reagan had Ollie North provide to Iran wouldn't and/or couldn't effectively be used in combat? I have to ask if for no other reason than the fact that the weapons were actually provided to Iran by a third party. That third party was Israel. Was the US selling obsolete weapons to Israel? I ask THAT particular question because My impression is that we always provided Israel with the finest military equipment available which is one of the reasons that Israel always had such a battlefield advantage in conflicts with their Arab neighbors despite a disadvantage in the size of their military compared to their opponents.

Care to explain?
They were obsolete to us (and Israel), not to the ragheads.
They were used in combat, yes, against other terrorists (Iraq).
They were funneled through Israel.
We DO sell Israel the finest military equipment available.

Five years living with the Taliban.
He will be an intelligence bonanza.

What's he going to tell us.... the Rice and beans he had everyday for meals sucked?

After five years I am sure he has plenty to tell us.
He is probably being debriefed right at this moment.

You made the statement, Hambone, now tell us what he could tell us that we don't already know!

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

:D

Now how about helping that poor Pastor in Iran?
Maybe give that Marine in Mexico a boost as well.

Exchange of prisoners?

Anyone who has trouble with that is an anti-American asshole.

How many Mexicans is Barry Hussein willing to release in exchange for the poor SOB former Marine sitting in jail South of the Border?

Really, for making a wrong turn and having no way to turn around? And now he's a convicted gun runner?

Typical Libturd, huh?

Meanwhile, Obama protects Eric Holder over Fast & Furious. I bet Howey's forgotten that one.

Five years living with the Taliban.
He will be an intelligence bonanza.

What's he going to tell us.... the Rice and beans he had everyday for meals sucked?

After five years I am sure he has plenty to tell us.
He is probably being debriefed right at this moment.

In 20 years he'll be a senator and "reach across the isle" for "compromise" with the next generation of our enemies.

Ayup..

The sugar keeps rolling in..

If the soldier is released, Obama's weak.

If the soldier was killed, Obama's weak.

Actually, the truth is this.

Every single day conservatives undermine our country's leaders, even on the world stage, and that means that they are the ones who truly make America look weak in the eyes of the world.

Consequently, we should make conservatives honorary anti-American rhetorical terrorists since they aid and abet the enemy so much and so often.

But when bed wetters undermine the president it's "patriotic".

BTW, 24 hours ago you didn't know shit about that soldier nor did you care to.

Spare us your bullshit empathy.

Since I myself am a Veteran, I care more about Veterans than all the conservatives in America who have never served their country and think that patriotism means being armchair shock and awe cheerleaders as others fight the battles they support while watching Fox News with a waving American Flag in the corner of the screen.

That means you don't know shit about what I care about.

As an aside, while I was at McDonald's this morning drinking my coffee, I saw a young man in civilian clothes who was wearing a camo cap which indicated he was once in the US Marines (I was once Regular Army and had never served in combat). I noticed a small pin on the side of his cap that was obviously a purple heart. I engaged him in conversation and discovered that he had been wounded in battle during two tours in Iraq and one tour in Afghanistan. I thanked him for his service. I wonder how many people never even notice the pin.

This turd is a poster child for why I think aborting liberals is good for humanity

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. -Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Are you that retarded?

Seriously???

1ob·so·lete adjective \ˌäb-sə-ˈlēt, ˈäb-sə-ˌ\
: no longer used because something newer exists : replaced by something newer

: no longer used by anyone

Why would someone buy an obsolete weapon that's no longer used by anyone? Are you saying the weapons that Reagan had Ollie North provide to Iran wouldn't and/or couldn't effectively be used in combat? I have to ask if for no other reason than the fact that the weapons were actually provided to Iran by a third party. That third party was Israel. Was the US selling obsolete weapons to Israel? I ask THAT particular question because My impression is that we always provided Israel with the finest military equipment available which is one of the reasons that Israel always had such a battlefield advantage in conflicts with their Arab neighbors despite a disadvantage in the size of their military compared to their opponents.

Care to explain?
They were obsolete to us (and Israel), not to the ragheads.
They were used in combat, yes, against other terrorists (Iraq).
They were funneled through Israel.
We DO sell Israel the finest military equipment available.

You have no clue when or where those weapons were used. And if the weapons can be used to kill, they weren't obsolete. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought them.

You can't beat the timing. The question is whether the jihad freaking enemy is working with the Hussein administration.

If the soldier is released, Obama's weak.

If the soldier was killed, Obama's weak.

Actually, the truth is this.

Every single day conservatives undermine our country's leaders, even on the world stage, and that means that they are the ones who truly make America look weak in the eyes of the world.

Consequently, we should make conservatives honorary anti-American rhetorical terrorists since they aid and abet the enemy so much and so often.

But when bed wetters undermine the president it's "patriotic".

BTW, 24 hours ago you didn't know shit about that soldier nor did you care to.

Spare us your bullshit empathy.

Since I myself am a Veteran, I care more about Veterans than all the conservatives in America who have never served their country and think that patriotism means being armchair shock and awe cheerleaders as others fight the battles they support while watching Fox News with a waving American Flag in the corner of the screen.

That means you don't know shit about what I care about.

As an aside, while I was at McDonald's this morning drinking my coffee, I saw a young man in civilian clothes who was wearing a camo cap which indicated he was once in the US Marines (I was once Regular Army and had never served in combat). I noticed a small pin on the side of his cap that was obviously a purple heart. I engaged him in conversation and discovered that he had been wounded in battle during two tours in Iraq and one tour in Afghanistan. I thanked him for his service. I wonder how many people never even notice the pin.
So, this means you don't know what anyone else cares about. The next time I see you saying that republicans think this, or think that or care about nothing, I intend to throw this in your face.

Not that you'll care, because like all who have served, its all about you and you alone.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

The only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan has been freed by the Taliban in exchange for the release of five Afghan detainees from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Obama administration officials said Saturday.

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was handed over to U.S. special forces by the Taliban Saturday evening, local time, in an area of eastern Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border. Officials said the exchange was not violent and the 28-year-old Bergdahl was in good condition and able to walk.

In a statement, President Barack Obama said Bergdahl's recovery "is a reminder of America's unwavering commitment to leave no man or woman in uniform behind on the battlefield."
US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan - ABC News

Now give the Prez some sugar.

Now how about helping that poor Pastor in Iran?
Maybe give that Marine in Mexico a boost as well.

That "poor" pastor in Iran and the gun runner entered those countries willingly. The pastor after being warned not to.

Ironically, the pastor's still alive. If it had been an Islamic cleric in our country preaching to Christians, he'd most likely be dead.

Forum List

Back