US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

How are feelings not science?

Bree feels like he is a woman. Bree is not a woman. His feeling does not make reality
Nor does this scenario resemble the reality of the argument. Bree feels like she was born in the wrong body. Bree can't feel that way if she can't make a rational assessment of what body she actually has, can she? Are you arguing her feelings aren't genuine? That she doesn't feel like she was born in the wrong body?
Trans people aren't of the opinion that they're really a woman.

That's exactly where they're at.
Wrong. You can keep mistating that but it only tells me you're afraid of the real debate. You can't have dysphoria over being in the wrong body if you genuinely believe that you have chromosomes and body parts that you do not.
Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

Incorrect in what context?

In the context of reality.
So you're arguing they don't genuinely feel that way?
Do people who are gay have incorrect brain chemistry that needs fixing?

Probably. In the future, they'll probably find the "gay gene" that causes their
faulty brain chemistry. Then we'll have to see if gay people still support abortion
when it leads to people choosing to abort their gay children.
In what context is being gay, incorrect?

I do believe your inability to correctly grasp the argument is evidence of your mental shortcomings.

Says a mentally-fucked-up freak that doesn't know the difference between boys and girls.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

Nor does this scenario resemble the reality of the argument. Bree feels like she was born in the wrong body. Bree can't feel that way if she can't make a rational assessment of what body she actually has, can she? Are you arguing her feelings aren't genuine? That she doesn't feel like she was born in the wrong body?

Wrong. You can keep mistating that but it only tells me you're afraid of the real debate. You can't have dysphoria over being in the wrong body if you genuinely believe that you have chromosomes and body parts that you do not.

Bree feels like she was born in the wrong body.

Right. His feelings don't mean he was born in the wrong body.

His feelings don't change the reality of his male body or the reality of his male DNA.

In the same context as a giraffe with a short neck.

No, your problem is that you do not understand the difference between hard science, and the insane delusions of fucked-up lunatics.
I'm the one who posted about the difference between biological sex and social gender from Yale's School of Medicine. You posted a picture of a guy pointing and laughing, again, with an elementary understanding of the facts. :itsok:

I'm the one who posted about the difference between biological sex and social gender from Yale's School of Medicine. You posted a picture of a guy pointing and laughing, again, with an elementary understanding of the facts. :itsok:

No matter what bullshit you post about “gender”, a boy will never be a girl, a man will never be a woman, a girl will never be a boy, and a woman will never be a man.

Science does not yield to the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases such as yourself.

Bree feels like she was born in the wrong body.

Right. His feelings don't mean he was born in the wrong body.
Her genuine feelings are evidence of an incongruence. You seem to rather want to pretend the incongruence isn't real or doesn't exist.

His feelings don't change the reality of his male body or the reality of his male DNA.
And their feelings don't change because of the reality of their body and DNA.

See, you're not even answering my questions. I didn't ask you if feelings changed the reality of DNA.

You don't want to address my question because you want to continue with your campaign of pretending their feelings don't exist. The issue isn't whether their feelings can change chromosomes but how to help people who feel this incongruence.

In the same context as a giraffe with a short neck.
That's not an answer. I get that these are difficult questions for you but then that's sort of the point. If you can't answer them, then maybe that reveals there are things that you simply don't know or understand.

No matter what bullshit you post about “gender”, a boy will never be a girl, a man will never be a woman, a girl will never be a boy, and a woman will never be a man.

Science does not yield to the insane delusions of fucked-up mental cases such as yourself.
You simply saying science doesn't demonstrate any understanding of it. Your understanding is basic, Bob. :itsok:

Let me know when you can comprehend what Yale School of Medicine is trying to teach you. Or maybe just accept that higher education is beyond your kind.

The army respects its trans soldiers. It doesn't have any respect for Confederate lovers though. :funnyface:

Decent society don't want your lot.

"Hey I am so sick and confused as to cut my pecker off and fill up my body with female hormones but I demand you respect me." LOL!

"Hey I am so sick and confused as to cut my pecker off and fill up my body with female hormones but I demand you respect me." LOL!
That's not what bothers you. What bothers you is that they get it but Confederate lovers don't. :funnyface:

Her genuine feelings are evidence of an incongruence. You seem to rather want to pretend the incongruence isn't real or doesn't exist.

And their feelings don't change because of the reality of their body and DNA.

See, you're not even answering my questions. I didn't ask you if feelings changed the reality of DNA.

You don't want to address my question because you want to continue with your campaign of pretending their feelings don't exist. The issue isn't whether their feelings can change chromosomes but how to help people who feel this incongruence.

That's not an answer. I get that these are difficult questions for you but then that's sort of the point. If you can't answer them, then maybe that reveals there are things that you simply don't know or understand.

Her genuine feelings are evidence of an incongruence.

His feelings don't match reality. I agree.

You don't want to address my question because you want to continue with your campaign of pretending their feelings don't exist.

His feelings exist. In the future, hopefully new medications and therapy can eliminate the demand for surgical mutilation.

That's not an answer.

It is an answer. Mutations that don't give a reproductive advantage aren't useful.

Her genuine feelings are evidence of an incongruence.

His feelings don't match reality. I agree.

You don't want to address my question because you want to continue with your campaign of pretending their feelings don't exist.

His feelings exist. In the future, hopefully new medications and therapy can eliminate the demand for surgical mutilation.
That's not really an answer for transgender people today, is it?
That's not an answer.

It is an answer. Mutations that don't give a reproductive advantage aren't useful.
Useful to who? Whether or not mutations give a reproductive advantage all depends on the environment where the mutation occurs and depends on that environment remaining that way. The same mutation that gives an advantage in one environment can be a detriment in others. Evolutionary purpose is the conclusion one comes to when you don't take into account all the species who died out because theirs didn't.

Useful to who? Whether or not mutations give a reproductive advantage all depends on the environment where the mutation occurs and depends on that environment remaining that way. The same mutation that gives an advantage in one environment can be a detriment in others. Evolutionary purpose is the conclusion one comes to when you don't take into account all the species who died out because theirs didn't.

Medication and therapy would be a better answer than hormones and mutilation.

Useful to who?

The species.

Whether or not mutations give a reproductive advantage all depends on the environment where the mutation occurs and depends on that environment remaining that way.

I agree. List your 3 best examples of an environment where homosexuality is
a reproductive advantage.

Medication and therapy would be a better answer than hormones and mutilation.
And this is your learned opinion? What are your qualifications?
Useful to who?

The species.

Whether or not mutations give a reproductive advantage all depends on the environment where the mutation occurs and depends on that environment remaining that way.

I agree. List your 3 best examples of an environment where homosexuality is
a reproductive advantage.
Well first of all every gene that exists in gay humans exists in straight humans so we don't need gay people to reproduce for their human genes to get passed down because human genes are passed down whenever any human reproduces. Genes are what evolve and get passed down and the most successful genes are shared across species. That's what they mean when they say we share something like 90% of our genes with chimpanzees. Those are some of the elite genes. They've propagated themselves in almost every living thing and get passed down whenever a living thing reproduces.

Secondly, gay people aren't sterile, they just like the desire to mate with the same sex though they could provided they aren't infertile.

And this is your learned opinion? What are your qualifications?

Yes, medication and therapy to cure a delusion is better than mutilation that doesn't cure the delusion.

Genes are what evolve and get passed down and the most successful genes are shared across species.

In what sense is a gay gene "successful"? How does it "get passed down"?

Yes, medication and therapy to cure a delusion is better than mutilation that doesn't cure the delusion.
So far, the only delusion you've described is your own, where you imagine yourself capable of medical diagnosis.

Again, trans people aren't delusional. They know what bodies they have. Having an innate sense that you're in the wrong body is no more delusional than having an innate attraction to the same sex.
Genes are what evolve and get passed down and the most successful genes are shared across species.

In what sense is a gay gene "successful"? How does it "get passed down"?
What gay gene? In your scenario only gay people have gay genes and so only gay people could pass them on. Is that how you see homosexuality working in real life? Do straight parents never have gay kids?

Forum List

Back