US teens have easy access to guns

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
U.S. teenagers have easy access to a firearm even if they have history of mental illness that increases suicide risk, study reveals

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 11:38 EST, 4 January 2015 | Updated: 14:02 EST, 4 January 2015

Not a very current study but recent news would indicate that people are still not keeping kids safe from guns. And we still refuse to even address mental illness.

'spose Repubs will get right on that though.

Aw someone is scared shitless that a teen won't be able to stop some one from burning them alive.

U.S. teenagers have easy access to a firearm even if they have history of mental illness that increases suicide risk, study reveals

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com and Reuters

Published: 11:38 EST, 4 January 2015 | Updated: 14:02 EST, 4 January 2015

Not a very current study but recent news would indicate that people are still not keeping kids safe from guns. And we still refuse to even address mental illness.

'spose Repubs will get right on that though.
And we still refuse to even address mental illness.
like you can give a shit......

'spouse dems will get right on that as well right.

Nope, not addressing it at all. What a surprise. They would rather push useless gun control than actually addressing the problem. What a surprise.

Interesting enough, the solution was right in the quoted text - talk to parents about firearm storage when a medical professional determines that a teen might be at risk. Done. No need to even know if there is a firearm at all.

Also, recent news doesn't indicate jack shit. In a nation with 300,000,000 people, the incidents in the news don't represent even a slightest piece of the population. Common sense would easily tell you this.

Ban. Guns. Yesterday. How's that, Nutley?

NO.

NEVER.

EVER.

Ever hear of the black market? No pun intended.

You always have to make it about race, don't you. Little putz.

'spouse dems will get right on that as well right.

Nope, not addressing it at all. What a surprise. They would rather push useless gun control than actually addressing the problem. What a surprise.

Interesting enough, the solution was right in the quoted text - talk to parents about firearm storage when a medical professional determines that a teen might be at risk. Done. No need to even know if there is a firearm at all.

Also, recent news doesn't indicate jack shit. In a nation with 300,000,000 people, the incidents in the news don't represent even a slightest piece of the population. Common sense would easily tell you this.

Its like pit bulls. After an attack, people always say, "I don't know. He was always fine before". After Columbine, one of the shooter's grandfathers said he had taught the kid how to be safe with fire arms and said he did not plan to change his ways.

Here, we read the willfully ignorant say they have taught their kids how to handle firearms safely.

And then they go and stick their heads back in the sand.

You wouldn't feel that way if you had to bury your own.

Actually, knowing what else you have posted, I suppose you would.

I'm smart enough not to have kids to begin with. Firearms are assets. Children are liabilities. The guns are a much better investment in both the short and long term

Oh Gawd

Imagine living your life like the OP.....every time you walk out of your house, you are looking to the sky to see if a house is falling on your head!!:spinner::spinner:

I'm not the one who is afraid to come out from under mummy's bed without a gun in my hand.

I'm smart enough not to have kids to begin with. Firearms are assets. Children are liabilities. The guns are a much better investment in both the short and long term

Children are a blessing and that's what the OP is about - protecting children.

Oh Gawd

Imagine living your life like the OP.....every time you walk out of your house, you are looking to the sky to see if a house is falling on your head!!:spinner::spinner:

I'm not the one who is afraid to come out from under mummy's bed without a gun in my hand.

"a gun":uhh::uhh:

s0n......when I leave home, its with a virtual arsenal ( although in NewYorkistan, have to separate the ammo and the weapons FTG )

Hows the wiffle ball bat home defense collection coming BTW???:eusa_think:

Oh Gawd

Children are a blessing and that's what the OP is about - protecting children.
yea you sure proved that didnt you?....fucking hypocrite....

That random picture of a girl sitting with her back to the camera has convinced me that you are right. We must ban guns to prevent bad shoots (photography)

Aaaaaawwww... poooooor, poor Puddley... posting another "I'M SKEEERD OF GUNS" thread...

Leave-britney-alone_zpsfcb13756.jpg

Forum List

Back