US Trade Deficit Increases More Than Expected In October And Is Now Up 10% for 2018

The two RINO's in the same thread parroting the same liberal talking points lol

Fuck off and die...I am not a Repub nor would I claim to be one. How dare you insult me that way.

I support smaller government and more personal freedom, two things you and your Repub sheep hate!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trade wars are good, and easy to win. - Donald J. Trump

The U.S. goods and services deficit increased more than expected in September amid escalating tensions with its global trading partners.

The shortfall rose to $54 billion for the month, a 1.3 percent increase, or $700 million, from August and reflective of a 10.1 percent increase year to date, according to government numbers released Friday. Economists surveyed by Refinitiv had been looking for a gain of $53.6 billion.

The goods deficit stood at $76.3 billion, the highest on record on a seasonally adjusted basis.

In other news:
U.S. Treasury says first-quarter borrowing set record of $488 billion

Bond buyers brace for U.S.’s largest fourth-quarter borrowing spree since 2009

US Treasury to Borrow More Than $1.3 Trillion in 2018

And everybody said, "It's Okay When Trump Does It!"[emoji769]

Meanwhile the quality of life for good, productive, real Americans improves daily and lowlife pieces of shits like g5000 continue to receive their plethora of free shit.

Proving once again that the mantra that trade deficits are bad for the county is a lie.

Thanks!

Haha...if that’s the conclusion you draw from my post I can promise you you’re a bit lost. Are you suggesting the quality of life for Americans hinges on trade surpluses and deficits? Hahaha....REALLY?

And you said the same thing during the Obozo years. Wait!
Yep. I sure did. Many, many, many times.

Dumbass.

Christ, all you tards have is, "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

That doesn't fly any more. So when are you going to start whining about Trump's debt, huh?

Yeah, I'm sure you put the onus on president obozo. Wait! Actually you didn't. According to my recollection you defended obozo every chance you got.
The only time I defended Obama was when you tards parroted a brazen lie.

I can't help it that you and your kind did that every five minutes for eight years.

The truth supersedes partisanship when you have integrity. Something you know absolutely nothing about. To you, a lie is holy if sticks to your opponent.

And which lie was parroted? That you can keep your insurance? Keep your doctor?

I kept my insurance and doctor, why didn’t you?

Perhaps you should consider some type of research, before saying stupid shit.
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

The U.S. goods and services deficit increased more than expected in September amid escalating tensions with its global trading partners.

The shortfall rose to $54 billion for the month, a 1.3 percent increase, or $700 million, from August and reflective of a 10.1 percent increase year to date, according to government numbers released Friday. Economists surveyed by Refinitiv had been looking for a gain of $53.6 billion.

The goods deficit stood at $76.3 billion, the highest on record on a seasonally adjusted basis.

In other news:

Meanwhile the quality of life for good, productive, real Americans improves daily and lowlife pieces of shits like g5000 continue to receive their plethora of free shit.

Proving once again that the mantra that trade deficits are bad for the county is a lie.

Thanks!

Haha...if that’s the conclusion you draw from my post I can promise you you’re a bit lost. Are you suggesting the quality of life for Americans hinges on trade surpluses and deficits? Hahaha....REALLY?

Actually I am claiming just the opposite you moron.

Despite all the lies from your savior

Fuck off and die...I am not a Repub nor would I claim to be one. How dare you insult me that way.

I support smaller government and more personal freedom, two things you and your Repub sheep hate!

funny that you didn't take exception to the parroting liberal talking point part.

hmmm...

funny that you didn't take exception to the parroting liberal talking point part.

hmmm...

Repubs are liberals, so it was covered. They champion a couple “conservative” social issues but they are 100% fiscal liberals

hmmm...

Repubs are liberals, so it was covered. They champion a couple “conservative” social issues but they are 100% fiscal liberals

I'm sure gs5000 will be here in a moment to put you in your place.

The lazy politician's way to juice the economy is to borrow and spend, borrow and spend, then borrow and spend some more.

Sooner or later, that piper has to be paid.

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

That doesn't fly any more. So when are you going to start whining about Trump's debt, huh?

Yeah, I'm sure you put the onus on president obozo. Wait! Actually you didn't. According to my recollection you defended obozo every chance you got.

I can't help it that you and your kind did that every five minutes for eight years.

The truth supersedes partisanship when you have integrity. Something you know absolutely nothing about. To you, a lie is holy if sticks to your opponent.

come on, you were obozo's spin doctor. Once in a blue blue moon you'll write up a conservative post as a smoke screen. Everybody knows it, fella.

I am going to defend G5000 on this... He regularly critises Democrats... I know becaus eI would be discussing other side of issues with him.

I think the big difference is we discuss issues and listen to each other... G5000 isn't a down the ticket guy but has a special distain for hypocrisy and liars and will call either party for that

And just like that this thread became about Obama. This place is predictable as the rising sun. :lol:

In other news:

Thanks!

You said...
”Proving once again that the mantra that trade deficits are bad for the county is a lie.”
Actually trade deficits are bad for THE COUNTRY....if you don’t know that you’re a bigger fool than I ever thought.
Let me dumb this way down for your dumbass...
Use your head for a minute....if we go from a trade deficit of $200B to trade surplus of $200B is that good for the COUNTRY? Would it have a measurable affect on the masses...probably not.
Think once War Hero.

And just like that this thread became about Obama. This place is predictable as the rising sun. :lol:
Yeah, gets old really really fast. The same partisan USMB hacks saying the same shit over and over.

The lazy politician's way to juice the economy is to borrow and spend, borrow and spend, then borrow and spend some more.

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

Oh, do you need a list?

Here's one I made a couple years ago:

Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

The right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

The credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

The credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

The rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

The credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

The credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum openduring a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

The credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

The credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

The credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

The credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

The credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

The credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

The credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screedthat was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

The credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

The credulous fell for a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell
The credulous fell for a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11
The credulous fell for a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…
The credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

The credulous fell for a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes
The credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

The credulous fell for a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party
The credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

Last edited:

Dumbass.

I kept my insurance and doctor, why didn’t you?

Perhaps you should consider some type of research, before saying stupid shit.
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

So much for red herrings and failed tu quoque fallacies. The tards tried their best to railroad the topic, but they cannot hide the simple fact that Trump is getting his ass kicked in his trade war.

In other news:

Thanks!

You said...
”Proving once again that the mantra that trade deficits are bad for the county is a lie.”
Actually trade deficits are bad for THE COUNTRY....if you don’t know that you’re a bigger fool than I ever thought.
Let me dumb this way down for your dumbass...
Use your head for a minute....if we go from a trade deficit of $200B to trade surplus of $200B is that good for the COUNTRY? Would it have a measurable affect on the masses...probably not.
Think once War Hero.

I have come to accept that you are just not a very smart person.

You seemed to admit that the quality of life for Americans are not reliant on trade surpluses and deficits, then you turn around and say that trade deficits are bad for the country. Things that are bad for the country would have an impact on quality of life for Americans.

Let me ask you this, if that trade deficit of $200B became a trade surplus of $200B, would that improve the quality of life of Americans?

Let me also ask you this, why are trade deficits always the highest when the economy is doing the best?

Sooner or later.

Perfect fodder to blame on the democrats once they take the house.
Yep.

The rubes are willfully blinding themselves to Trump's spending. But if the Democrats take the House, they will suddenly see the debt and blame it on the Dems.

You can bet the farm on that.

Even though they blamed Obama for every penny of the deficits no matter who controlled the House.

Trumps spending? He has the line item veto back? Trump needs to rescind the Budget Impoundment Act

Sooner or later.

Dumbass.

Funny how similar obama and trump policy seems to be...

In other news:

And everybody said, "It's Okay When Trump Does It!"™
I don’t know anyone who thinks it’s okay because Trump does it. Hell...half the country hates everything he does including you.

Forum List

Back