US tries to appease Turkey, Syria threatens

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
With the Turkish terror regime making steps to attack Syria´s Afrin region and replacing the Kurds there with al-Qaeda terrorists under the pretext of being concerned by the new US-trained border protection units, the new situation is handled differently by affected actors. Standing by as its control of Idlib via al-Qaeda is dwindling, the Erdogan regime tries to grab other areas that they then could put under control of an allegedly moderate opposition force. Turkish flags can already be seen in the region controlled by Erdogan´s Euphrates Shield Forces.
The US is playing its typical double-cross: Appeasing Turkey while delivering Manpads to Afrin.
Syria threatens with military action.

Syrian FM: Syria's air defense has regained full strength, ready to destroy Turkish warplanes
'Turkey's concerns are legitimate': Pentagon on Kurdish border force in Syria

AMN is arab propaganda------for those who do not know----turks and arabs hate each others guts.
The last source to trust on this issue is AMN

irsoie ist zionist propaganda. AMN does report independently.

Independently of WHAT? allah does not know?
Independent from all actors and their interests. You want news from the war in Syria, regardless of who you support, you can get your frontline news there.

BS-----clear slant right there in your idiot citation-----got something from a real source?
I have my information on turks and arabs--------from turks and arabs---over the past 50
years. -----the backbiting is fascinating ----------"DEY IS ISIS al queida" SHOULD
not impress a tadpole

Independent from all actors and their interests. You want news from the war in Syria, regardless of who you support, you can get your frontline news there.

BS-----clear slant right there in your idiot citation-----got something from a real source?
I have my information on turks and arabs--------from turks and arabs---over the past 50
years. -----the backbiting is fascinating ----------"DEY IS ISIS al queida" SHOULD
not impress a tadpole
Not clear what you´re saying.

not impress a tadpole

not clear to YOU, habibi

not impress a tadpole

not clear to YOU, habibi
So what information do you get?

same propaganda------<he who does not lick assad/ayatoilet shit------is AL QUEIDA>

1. Syria (Assad) is Iran's and Russia's bitch.
2. Iran and Russia are in no position to engage in military action on Turkey.
3. Once Turkish Army rolls, which will happen in next few days, Turkey will make facts on the ground.
4. Turkey is engaged with Iran and Russia to limit or prevent possible deaths of their troops/factions.

1. Syria (Assad) is Iran's and Russia's bitch.
2. Iran and Russia are in no position to engage in military action on Turkey.
3. Once Turkish Army rolls, which will happen in next few days, Turkey will make facts on the ground.
4. Turkey is engaged with Iran and Russia to limit or prevent possible deaths of their troops/factions.
The only Bitch is Erdogan who is undecided which cock he should suck, the American or the Russian. He tries both and swallows.
"Turkish Army", ISIS, has been defeated by the Syrian army, already.

^^^ it's a pitty what this subforum has become, a crazy fucktard's one-man show.

^^^ it's a pitty what this subforum has become, a crazy fucktard's one-man show.
Face the news or cry elsewhere. How do you think will the unexperienced and unmotivated Turkish troops perform?

C2M2QJiUkAAj6Ah-696x392.jpg

C2oXVD4XAAAA1gV-696x448.jpg

ISIS kills dozens of Turkish soldiers, captures German tanks

https://www.economist.com/news/euro...e-cowed-if-not-quite-impotent-erdogan-and-his

Turkey is now unpopular in the world. Wherever you go, Middle East, Asia, Europe or America, nobody likes the Erdogan gang and Turkey is in fact isolated politically.

1060859483-696x377.jpg

"Thousands of Kurds marched in Afrin on Thursday to protest against Turkish preparations to invade the Syrian canton of Afrin.

“Today the people of Afrin are protesting to assure that Afrin will never fall into Turkish traitors’ hands,” claimed one protester.

Another one sent a message to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

“Afrin would be your graveyard. Today hundreds of thousands are protesting to tell Erdogan that the people of Afrin would never leave their land.”

The protests occur days after Turkey placed missile systems that reportedly point towards Afrin along the Turkish border.

The district of Afrin is home to about 500,000 civilians, a population which has doubled with refugees after fighting in other areas of the country."

"Afrin will be your graveyard Erdogan" - Thousands protest Turkey's aggression in Syria

Although the US has officially aborted the SDF border patrol program, Turkey will not abort the upcoming invasion, Ankara told. It is because the plans to capture the Afrin region are much older, as you can see here in the ME forum. Russia told Turkey, they are removing their military assets from the region.

Forum List

Back