US troops surrounded in Afghanistan

Go Taliban!

I like to root for the underdog.
You're an idiot.

You want to root for the underdog?

Root for the millions of women and girls who will once again be pulled under the thrall of Neanderthals like your precious Taliban.
The US have no business being there. I will always root for these freedom fighters.

All right then...you wont mind when I cheer the deaths of canadians right?

B, have you EVER served on any uniform?

The Marines are looking for a few good men, bit a bunch of hypocritcal, treasonous, whiny liberals who support a President who supplies, arms, trains, and protects terrorists...

How do you know what the odds are, b? Ya don't - ya just wanted to make a cheap political Reagan 'hit'...
So...you call the death of 200+ Marines "cheap", eh? Interesting.
How do you know what the odds are, b? Ya don't - ya just wanted to make a cheap political Reagan 'hit'...
So...you call the death of 200+ Marines "cheap", eh? Interesting.
Where in that post did he say those 200 deaths were "cheap?''

Afghanistan? Who thought it would be easy?

69111_600.jpg

'Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it'....

The Marines are looking for a few good men, bit a bunch of hypocritcal, treasonous, whiny liberals who support a President who supplies, arms, trains, and protects terrorists...
I was waiting for a response like this. Just Like ISIS and Al Qaeda the Taliban can trace it's origin to the US.
Chief of Army Pervez Musharraf said that western countries, chiefly USA and United Kingdom, had given aid of about 20 billion dollars during the 1980s to Pakistan specifically for training Taliban personnel and providing them with arms and ammunition.
Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure the US is training and aiding a future enemy right now.

TUA, as I said, those who do not learn from history are doomed to relive it.
Noriega, Castro, Qadaffi, Mubarak, etc....

I was waiting for a response like this. Just Like ISIS and Al Qaeda the Taliban can trace it's origin to the US.
Chief of Army Pervez Musharraf said that western countries, chiefly USA and United Kingdom, had given aid of about 20 billion dollars during the 1980s to Pakistan specifically for training Taliban personnel and providing them with arms and ammunition.
Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure the US is training and aiding a future enemy right now.
Did you sleep during history class or current events?

Events

Al Qaeida also recently bombed ISIS, killing several 'key' ISIS leaders....

Forum List

Back