US Troops Want To Stay

RSR....sometimes, I think you are purposely thick. Do you, or do you not understand the concept of a "veto-proof" majority?

just answer that question....please.

MM he voters have spoken. Perhaps the libs figured out voters did not vote for surrender? Maybe they figured out congress would have had the votes if the folks did indeed support their position.

No they haven't

Libs on the wrong side of history once again

MM you muight want to jump on some the lib messageboards and clam your buddies down

Libs are the ones who have divided the country. Their hate and rage is now out of control

that is your spin. I do not agree with it. I do not see any hate or rage at my county committee meetings...just resolve and optimism.

and you certainly see no hate and rage from me.... just annoyance at your inability to do anything other than cut and paste or sprew talking points.

MM he voters have spoken. Perhaps the libs figured out voters did not vote for surrender? Maybe they figured out congress would have had the votes if the folks did indeed support their position.

No they haven't

Libs on the wrong side of history once again

the voters did speak...and gave congress back to the democrats. the people spoke out on the demcrat's funding bill and a strong majority of them supported it and were angry at the president's veto of it. My guess is: in '08, we'll have more deomcrats in congress to override those vetoes, and a democrat in the white house who won't issue them in the first place! :rofl:

that is your spin. I do not agree with it. I do not see any hate or rage at my county committee meetings...just resolve and optimism.

and you certainly see no hate and rage from me.... just annoyance at your inability to do anything other than cut and paste or sprew talking points.

MM - I posted some of their remarks. I provided the link - go see for yourself

As I said I am delighted with the way Dems fucked up

And I loved the front page photo of White Flag harry on the front page of the NY Times - it is a classic

As far as your meetings - I would love to see the resolve and optimism at the next meeting now that Dems surrendered to Pres Bush

MM - I posted some of their remarks. I provided the link - go see for yourself

As I said I am delighted with the way Dems fucked up

And I loved the front page photo of White Flag harry on the front page of the NY Times - it is a classic

As far as your meetings - I would love to see the resolve and optimism at the next meeting now that Dems surrendered to Pres Bush

I understand you posted their remarks...I am telling you that the far left is marginalized and will end up supporting the democratic party with money and with votes for no other reason than to keep a republican out of the white house.

And my committee members are quite pleased with the progress of the troop funding bill. we know that the people support us and do not support the president...we know that everytime he vetoes a popular bill it hurts him and it hurts those republicans in congress who vote to sustain that veto..... we understand full well that we don't have a veto-proof majority. ... yet.

And the people have figured that out as well.

I understand you posted their remarks...I am telling you that the far left is marginalized and will end up supporting the democratic party with money and with votes for no other reason than to keep a republican out of the white house.

And my committee members are quite pleased with the progress of the troop funding bill. we know that the people support us and do not support the president...we know that everytime he vetoes a popular bill it hurts him and it hurts those republicans in congress who vote to sustain that veto..... we understand full well that we don't have a veto-proof majority. ... yet.

And the people have figured that out as well.

Yea, if the country is lucky they will back Dennie the Menace Kucinish - a reall anti war nut

Can't wait to see the Dems approval rating - I wonder how far below 27% it will drop

Yea, if the country is lucky they will back Dennie the Menace Kucinish - a reall anti war nut

Can't wait to see the Dems approval rating - I wonder how far below 27% it will drop

let the far left back Kucinich in the primaries.... it makes no difference. He will not win the nomination, obviously, and the far left will have nowhere else to turn but to the democratic candidate.

you really don't know how politics works, do you?:rofl:

let the far left back Kucinich in the primaries.... it makes no difference. He will not win the nomination, obviously, and the far left will have nowhere else to turn but to the democratic candidate.

you really don't know how politics works, do you?:rofl:

I know how it works MM

Dems played their supporters for suckers - and now you are spinning for them

It probably be Rudy VS Hillary

Then you will owe me $500

I know how it works MM

Dems played their supporters for suckers - and now you are spinning for them

It probably be Rudy VS Hillary

Then you will owe me $500

no...you really don't know how it works. trust me. if you did, you would know what those gang of moderate republicans who went to Bush two weeks ago already know: this war is killing your party's chances in '08.... they know that, unless something pretty fucking miraculous comes along and comes along quickly, they will lose seats in congress and lose the white house.

the left may be pissed off that the democrat's compromised to get the troop funding past a president's veto...but they have nowhere else to turn. the left KNOWS that if they want to advance any of their social programs...if they want to advance any of their environmental programs...if they want to eventually end the war in Iraq, the ONLY way to do that is to hold their noses and vote for the moderate democrat we will end up nominating....

Ya the Dems are SO SMART, I mean look they chose that winner Kerry to run in 2004. And remind me again who runs the national machinery for the Dems.....

Kerry was a great choice, if you wanted Bush to win. The far left decided the issue then and will decide it again in 2008. Unless the Democrats wise up and boot the far left to the Curb.

I will give credit where it is due. Pelosi TRIED to keep them in line at first. She tried and failed.

Ya the Dems are SO SMART, I mean look they chose that winner Kerry to run in 2004. And remind me again who runs the national machinery for the Dems.....

Kerry was a great choice, if you wanted Bush to win. The far left decided the issue then and will decide it again in 2008. Unless the Democrats wise up and boot the far left to the Curb.

I will give credit where it is due. Pelosi TRIED to keep them in line at first. She tried and failed.

dems are not SO smart.... and if you want to go back in time, how fucking stupid were YOU guys to nominate Dole...or Goldwater? We are not talking about Kerry. He was not my first choice out of that field....Clark was.... amd the guy who runs the machinery for the dems is a very moderate former governor of Vermont who orchestrated the stunning midterm win for our party.

and we have done a very politically astute move with this funding bill. We put out OUR bill that the people supported.... got the president to veto it...which pissed off a majority of americans, and got republicans to vote to sustain the veto which they now have to go back and explain to their constituents....whereas we can go back and say, "hey... we tried....if we have a veto proof majority, that sort of shit wouldn't happen" Elect more democrats and we will stop this war.

dems are not SO smart.... and if you want to go back in time, how fucking stupid were YOU guys to nominate Dole...or Goldwater? We are not talking about Kerry. He was not my first choice out of that field....Clark was.... amd the guy who runs the machinery for the dems is a very moderate former governor of Vermont who orchestrated the stunning midterm win for our party.

and we have done a very politically astute move with this funding bill. We put out OUR bill that the people supported.... got the president to veto it...which pissed off a majority of americans, and got republicans to vote to sustain the veto which they now have to go back and explain to their constituents....whereas we can go back and say, "hey... we tried....if we have a veto proof majority, that sort of shit wouldn't happen" Elect more democrats and we will stop this war.

Talk about delusional, you know i could recommend meds for that condition.

Well since I am not a Mensa candidate and don't make my "insults" inside my longwinded bullshit posts, I guess I am just stuck being pointed about it.

Well since I am not a Mensa candidate and don't make my "insults" inside my longwinded bullshit posts, I guess I am just stuck being pointed about it.

then I'll be pointed too.

fuck off

eat shit

go spew your moronic crap somewhere else.

Once again, you are not a moderator so your demands I quit making you look like the fool you sometimes are mean nothing.

Quit trying to set up your questions in such a way that any answer except what your looking for is wrong and I will quit pointing out you do that. Quit demanding others ONLY post what you want to hear and I also will quit pointing out you do that as well.

And I notice for being so "articulate" you resort to 4 letter words a lot. Perhaps an anger management class would help you?

Once again, you are not a moderator so your demands I quit making you look like the fool you sometimes are mean nothing.

Quit trying to set up your questions in such a way that any answer except what your looking for is wrong and I will quit pointing out you do that. Quit demanding others ONLY post what you want to hear and I also will quit pointing out you do that as well.

And I notice for being so "articulate" you resort to 4 letter words a lot. Perhaps an anger management class would help you?

ok dickbreath...what exactly was "delusional" about my previous post that earned that comment from you? Let's start there.

Was it the fact that Dean was a very moderate governor.... or was it the fact that he did, in fact, orchrestrate the candidate recruitment, fundraising, and campaign coordination that resulted in your party getting their asses kicked out of the majority in both chambers?

ok dickbreath...what exactly was "delusional" about my previous post that earned that comment from you? Let's start there.

Was it the fact that Dean was a very moderate governor.... or was it the fact that he did, in fact, orchrestrate the candidate recruitment, fundraising, and campaign coordination that resulted in your party getting their asses kicked out of the majority in both chambers?

Yes we all know how "great" Dean is.... Why I remember his "great" speaches on the campaign trail as well.

As for losing, you are aware of course that historically the party that controls the White House loses seats in off years? The ONLY recent exception being 2002?

Perhaps you could explain that one to us? And remind us of how GREAT Dean was. And last i checked the Dems won those seats with CONSERVATIVE democrats. Or well at least they made that claim to their voters. Lets see how ell those people do in 2008 if they start voting liberal policies in, shall we?

Yes we all know how "great" Dean is.... Why I remember his "great" speaches on the campaign trail as well.

As for losing, you are aware of course that historically the party that controls the White House loses seats in off years? The ONLY recent exception being 2002?

Perhaps you could explain that one to us? And remind us of how GREAT Dean was. And last i checked the Dems won those seats with CONSERVATIVE democrats. Or well at least they made that claim to their voters. Lets see how ell those people do in 2008 if they start voting liberal policies in, shall we?

I never claimed Dean was great...I claimed he was moderate and had done a great job in running the campaign.

I understand tha the party that holds the white house loses seats regularly. Losing majorities is not such a regular occurence, though, is it?

And the fact that conservatives like Jim Webb are coming over to the democratic party is proof of just how marginalized and out of touch with America your party has become.

Forum List

Back