US Troops Want To Stay

the point is...the republicans HAD majorities in both chambers and LOST majorities in both chambers.... a rare event.

But hey...if you wanna believe that your party still commands the loyalty and respect and support of the great center of the American political bell curve, knock yourself out. I ain't buyin' it, though

I'll say, I'm shocked at this response from you. There is a reason I'm missing?

I post a valid argument. rather than refute it, faux gunny calls me "delusional."

I suggest that he should refute my issues instead of merely insulting me.... at which point he claims that I DO insult him, but since he is "not a Mensa candidate and doesn't make his "insults" inside his longwinded bullshit posts, he guessed he was just stuck being pointed about it."

I pulled it down to a "pointed" level where he could understand it, and where he was obviously more comfortable conversing. He wants to spew the same sort of party-line shit that RSR does. My point to faux gunny: I can take it as "high brow" as you want to take it....insult me, and let me show you how a sailor talks.

Some things never change.... What a class act...

Every time you touch the keyboard the republican party gains support!!!

Keep posting!

aren't you the same guy who called me a "fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud" half the fucking night only to meekly apologize after I handed you your ASS?

I thought so.

I post a valid argument. rather than refute it, faux gunny calls me "delusional."

I suggest that he should refute my issues instead of merely insulting me.... at which point he claims that I DO insult him, but since he is "not a Mensa candidate and doesn't make his "insults" inside his longwinded bullshit posts, he guessed he was just stuck being pointed about it."

I pulled it down to a "pointed" level where he could understand it, and where he was obviously more comfortable conversing. He wants to spew the same sort of party-line shit that RSR does. My point to faux gunny: I can take it as "high brow" as you want to take it....insult me, and let me show you how a sailor talks.

Ya know, it seems there are few and far between that qualify for stepping in and helping with. Just me.

You have called people much worse

You can dish it out - but you do have a problem taking it

aren't you the same guy who called me a "fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud" half the fucking night only to meekly apologize after I handed you your ASS?

I thought so.

Stick to the content please...

I believe you were reminding us what a lowlife disgrace to the uniform you are...

You have called people much worse

You can dish it out - but you do have a problem taking it

what the fuck are you talking about? I was explaining to a third party why I was dishing it out. I have no problem taking anything. I give a hell of a lot better than I get from mental midgets like YOU, that is for sure! :rofl:

Stick to the content please...

I believe you were reminding us what a lowlife disgrace to the uniform you are...

I believe I was commenting on your accusations concerning my service in uniform....you prissy little prick.

what the fuck are you talking about? I was explaining to a third party why I was dishing it out. I have no problem taking anything. I give a hell of a lot better than I get from mental midgets like YOU, that is for sure! :rofl:

Try again, you are a wimp when it comes to taking it back from people you insult

Try again, you are a wimp when it comes to taking it back from people you insult

what? no cut and paste newsmax article to make your point?

I don't need to try to do anything on this board or in this life. I certainly have NOTHING to prove to a little pissant like YOU.

:rofl:

what? no cut and paste newsmax article to make your point?

I don't need to try to do anything on this board or in this life. I certainly have NOTHING to prove to a little pissant like YOU.

:rofl:

I never knew the Dems falling poll numbers and surrrender to pres Bush would piss off a lib so much

Have you called White Flag harry and screamed your displeasure into the phine?

I never knew the Dems falling poll numbers and surrrender to pres Bush would piss off a lib so much

democrat's poll numbers are rising. Like I said before, we made our point...we tried to pass the bill that reflected the will of the people...the president vetoed it and republicans in congress sustained that veto. They will pay for that. I am fine with that.

democrat's poll numbers are rising. Like I said before, we made our point...we tried to pass the bill that reflected the will of the people...the president vetoed it and republicans in congress sustained that veto. They will pay for that. I am fine with that.

46% when they took office in Jan

27% today

I am very fine with that trend

Is that the greatest... six months with house Majority and there numbers are already in the shitter... I think the Dem party may have totally self destructed... I went to the Democrats Club meeting in town the other night... Yikes!! they are more angy than ever... It was pretty comical...

Forum List

Back