US Troops Want To Stay

so...if you have a nationally recognized poll that shows that the majority of Americans were AGAINST the democrat's funding bill and supported the president's veto of that bill, now would be the PERFECT time for you to post a link to such a poll.

I am going to bed, and can't WAIT until the morning when I can click on the link you post that will prove YOUR point and disprove mine.

and remember: it needs to be a poll and not an editorial

:eusa_naughty:

As far as your invalid poll goes...Do you really think the average American had any idea what was actually in the Democrats funding bill??? The answer is NO THEY DID'NT and that is why you poll is invalid...

The bottom line is, no one, except people that actually want to lose, and see our troops die for thier political partys advancement want to give specific date for withdraw...

As far as your invalid poll goes...Do you really think the average American had any idea what was actually in the Democrats funding bill??? The answer is NO THEY DID'NT and that is why you poll is invalid...

The bottom line is, no one, except people that actually want to lose, and see our troops die for thier political partys advancement want to give specific date for withdraw...

They did not want surrender

Voters do not want higher taxes, excessive pork, more lavish spending on travel and perks, and continued partiasn arrogrance

Is it any wonder why the Dems numbers are tanking?

I went to bed. I guess that is the signal for you to start taunting me and calling me a fraud over and over and over again? right, tough guy?

:rofl:

Ah, MM is playing the self pity card now

Is it my fault your party is fucking up and going down the toilet?

Gallup shows the Dems tanking - learn to accept it

the gallup poll shows no such thing. the quinnipiac poll and the harris poll are much more "on point" and you vehemently run and hide from both of those. the rasmussen poll, which you have frequently touted in the past, is also "on point" but you run away from that one too. YOu continue to put all of your "polling" eggs in one basket and you even are forced to purposedly misconstrue the question in order to give you anything at all.

the gallup poll shows no such thing. the quinnipiac poll and the harris poll are much more "on point" and you vehemently run and hide from both of those. the rasmussen poll, which you have frequently touted in the past, is also "on point" but you run away from that one too. YOu continue to put all of your "polling" eggs in one basket and you even are forced to purposedly misconstrue the question in order to give you anything at all.

2 news polls out today shows Pres Bush woth a higher approval then your Dem Congress

Read them and weap

or in your case read them and ignore them

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

you just keep hanging that congressional approval rating completely around the democrat's necks - even though congress is nearly evenly divided between democrats and republicans .... and yet you refuse to look at those polls that differentiate public opinion between the parties. why IS that?

you just keep hanging that congressional approval rating completely around the democrat's necks - even though congress is nearly evenly divided between democrats and republicans .... and yet you refuse to look at those polls that differentiate public opinion between the parties. why IS that?

OK - you did not read them - just ignored them

This is MM's way of being open minded

of course I read them...I read that the question was what the respondent's view of CONGRESS was.....

why don't YOU read these two polls and explain the difference:

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_dem.htm

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm

I anxiously await your explanation for the disparity there.

when will you address these two polls?

When will you address the facts that congress has had an abysmal rating for a long time..... but more abysmal under republican control than under the democrats.

here is Gallup's congressional approval ratings going back

10/05 29
11/05 29
12/05 29
1/06 27
2/06 25
3/06 27
4/06 23
5/06 21
6/06 27
7/06 29
8/06 27
9/06 29
10/06 23 (pre mid term election)
11/06 26 (post election republican lame duck)
12/06 21 (post election republican lame duck)
1/07 35 (initial reading for democrats)
2/07 37
3/07 28
4/07 33
5/07 29

it would appear that, basically, the BEST month the republicans had in recent memory when THEY were in power equals the WORST month the democrats had.

Now...look at the Harris poll for that similar time frame and compare democratis approval ratings with republicans - head to head.

Democrat versus Republican
8/05 31 vs 32
11/05 25 vs 27
3/06 24 vs 27
5/06 23 vs 20
6/06 26 vs 25
9/06 29 vs 24
11/06 36 vs 24
2/07 41 vs 26
4/07 35 vs 22

Say what you want... people being unhappy with congress is nothing new.... people being happier with democrats than they are with republicans is nothing too new either.

Your polls are a month old

Sicne DSems have been fucking up so bad recently the CURRENT polls show them lower then Pres Bush in approval

Your polls are a month old

Sicne DSems have been fucking up so bad recently the CURRENT polls show them lower then Pres Bush in approval

give me the link that compares congressional DEMOCRATS to the President.

and remember: that is not the same as congress to the president.

If you say that democrats have polled lower, prove it.

give me the link that compares congressional DEMOCRATS to the President.

and remember: that is not the same as congress to the president.

If you say that democrats have polled lower, prove it.

I did numbnuts

It is not my fault you ignore the poll numbers

and no commment on the historical gallup data I gave you or the historical harris data I gave you. Don't you care to comment on what your analysis of those numbers and the trends therein might mean?

and no commment on the historical gallup data I gave you or the historical harris data I gave you. Don't you care to comment on what your analysis of those numbers and the trends therein might mean?

Still with the month old polls?

Move on to the current ones

Oh, they go against you - so we can't talk about them

Still with the month old polls?

Move on to the current ones

Oh, they go against you - so we can't talk about them

why do you insist on trying to make a congressional approval poll number synonymous with a democratic approval number? Voters know the difference. When asked, they know how to differentiate - and they do. Democrats come out way ahead.

why do you insist on trying to make a congressional approval poll number synonymous with a democratic approval number? Voters know the difference. When asked, they know how to differentiate - and they do. Democrats come out way ahead.

Maybe because the Dems are running the House and Senate?

Damn, here I am mixing facts into the discussion again!!!!

Forum List

Back