US Troops Want To Stay

46% when they took office in Jan

27% today

I am very fine with that trend
I don't think congress has had a 46&% approval rating in a decade!:rofl:

you quote rasmussen all the time. did you miss the headline from them that showed democratic leadership approval on the rise? :rofl:

I don't think congress has had a 46&% approval rating in a decade!:rofl:

you quote rasmussen all the time. did you miss the headline from them that showed democratic leadership approval on the rise? :rofl:

It is the Gallup poll thatshows pres Bush has a higher number then the Dem Congress

Dems had a 46% rating when they took office in Jan

democrat's poll numbers are rising. Like I said before, we made our point...we tried to pass the bill that reflected the will of the people...the president vetoed it and republicans in congress sustained that veto. They will pay for that. I am fine with that.

Will of the people???? The people do not want a timeline for withdraw...sorry try again.

It is the Gallup poll thatshows pres Bush has a higher number then the Dem Congress

Dems had a 46% rating when they took office in Jan

I doubt your 46% number... and oddly enough, you have not provided a link for it...and the poll number for CONGRESS includes all those republicans therein. I have shown you on numerous occasions what the polling numbers are when people are asked to differentiate between democrats and republicans in congress....and, like the cowardly girlieman that you are, you ALWAYS avoid addressing those numbers. funny, that!

:rofl:

go to my thread entitled "Quinnipiac Poll 1 May"..... and then YOU try again.

prissy little prick

I read it already... And to be honest I was impressed at first... but then you fell into typical angry lib ranting and blew it..

That doesnt change the fact the the people do not want to disclose a specific date for withdraw...

Cut and run Coward

Oh how the mighty have fallen.........

Americans are giving the Democratic-run Congress failing grades after five months of bickering and stalemate that has stalled or killed their chief legislative priorities.

The Democrats' latest report card came last week in a Gallup Poll that showed their job-approval ratings had sunk to 29 percent, several points below even President Bush's low job-approval numbers, which Gallup said were "holding steady" at 33 percent since April.

Democratic strategists and independent pollsters say their party will pay a political price in next year's elections if they cannot show the American people they can do the nation's business. But as Democrats near the midway point in this first session of Congress, the prospects that anything on their must-pass list of domestic legislation will be enacted appear bleak.

An Associated Press survey reinforced Gallup's numbers, showing the Democrats' job-approval numbers had fallen five points in the past month alone. Leon Panetta, chief of staff in the Clinton White House, warned that his party will suffer in 2008, if they cannot "show they can govern."
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DonaldLambro/2007/05/21/the_do-nothing_democrats

I say again: beyond yet another cut and paste op-ed piece....
what factual evidence do YOU have that would suggest that the results of the quinnipiac poll were invalid?

or are you sticking with that "the people are suckers" line?

Keep dismissing the facts MM

Only a blind lib like you would not be able to see the forest for the trees

I post the results of the quinnipiac poll....your response: the people were stupid...I ask for any factual evidence that the quinnipiac poll was invalid and you post an editorial.

you really are too fucking funny for words!

I post the results of the quinnipiac poll....your response: the people were stupid...I ask for any factual evidence that the quinnipiac poll was invalid and you post an editorial.

you really are too fucking funny for words!

So your poll is right and the rest are wrong

Typical MM arrogrance

no... my poll is a poll.

your op-ed piece is an op-ed piece.

I guess if you don't know the difference, we really have nothing more to discuss.

MM, they are based on the GALLUP POLL which shows the Dem Congress is at 27%

so...if you have a nationally recognized poll that shows that the majority of Americans were AGAINST the democrat's funding bill and supported the president's veto of that bill, now would be the PERFECT time for you to post a link to such a poll.

I am going to bed, and can't WAIT until the morning when I can click on the link you post that will prove YOUR point and disprove mine.

and remember: it needs to be a poll and not an editorial

:eusa_naughty:

so...if you have a nationally recognized poll that shows that the majority of Americans were AGAINST the democrat's funding bill and supported the president's veto of that bill, now would be the PERFECT time for you to post a link to such a poll.

I am going to bed, and can't WAIT until the morning when I can click on the link you post that will prove YOUR point and disprove mine.

Gallup shows the Dems tanking - learn to accept it

Did he cut and run?

Forum List

Back