US Troops Want To Stay

The surrender bill and all the broken promises are catching up to the Dems

Your kook base could bolt to a third party anti war nut

No matter, Dems do not have a candidate who will win the Electoral College

call it what you like, but the bill you refer to as "the surrender bill" had the support of 57% of the American people. you cannot spin away from that.

my kook base COULD do that, and YOUR kook base could balk at pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control NY moderate Rudy and bolt to a third party bible thumper...... what are the chances of either of those things happening?

and why is it that you make such a big deal about congressional approval ratings when those same ratings when your party was in power were way lower?

call it what you like, but the bill you refer to as "the surrender bill" had the support of 57% of the American people. you cannot spin away from that.

my kook base COULD do that, and YOUR kook base could balk at pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control NY moderate Rudy and bolt to a third party bible thumper...... what are the chances of either of those things happening?

I do hope the ems go with hillary

She will turn out MORE Republican votes then any other candidate could

The surrender bill was the last straw for the voters - why else would the Dems give up and cave?

I am pointing out facts

Something you STILL have a fear of

no...you are running away from answering a question. pure and simple.

you made a statement:

The "surrender bill" was the last straw for the voters - why else would the Dems give up and cave?

I asked a question about that statement:

why did 57% of the people APPROVE of that bill??????

and you continue to run away from that question. Why IS that?

no...you are running away from answering a question. pure and simple.

you made a statement:

The "surrender bill" was the last straw for the voters - why else would the Dems give up and cave?

I asked a question about that statement:

why did 57% of the people APPROVE of that bill??????

and you continue to run away from that question. Why IS that?

and IF 57% support surrender - why are the Dems numbers LOWER then pres Bush?

why do you refuse to answer a simple question?

you are really sounding silly now.

You made a statement...I countered it with a question that begs an answer.

if the surrender bill, as you call it, is, in fact, the last straw that is bringing democratic poll ratings down, why did 57% of the people want that bill to pass?

now either answer it, or run away...but for crissakes, quit your inane spinning!

:eusa_naughty:

why do you refuse to answer a simple question?

you are really sounding silly now.

You made a statement...I countered it with a question that begs an answer.

if the surrender bill, as you call it, is, in fact, the last straw that is bringing democratic poll ratings down, why did 57% of the people want that bill to pass?

now either answer it, or run away...but for crissakes, quit your inane spinning!

:eusa_naughty:

What I am saying is, if a majority support surrender - why are the Dems approval numbers at 27% if Pres Bush vetoed it - and his numbers are higher then the dems?

What I am saying is, if a majority support surrender - why are the Dems approval numbers at 27% if Pres Bush vetoed it - and his numbers are higher then the dems?

You are fucking amazing!!! why can't you answer a simple question????

A majority of Americans supported the funding bill passed by the democrats. explain that.

the "democrats" approval rating is NOT at 27% that is the approval rating for congress as a whole. And the people ARE angry at congress AS A WHOLE - one BIG reason is the fact that they did NOT override Bush's veto of the funding bill that 57% of them supported.

Why do you think 57% of Americans polled said they supported the democrat's troop funding bill that included deadlines?

answer that question....and quit fucking running away from it....

A majority of Americans supported the funding bill passed by the democrats. explain that.

the "democrats" approval rating is NOT at 27% that is the approval rating for congress as a whole. And the people ARE angry at congress AS A WHOLE - one BIG reason is the fact that they did NOT override Bush's veto of the funding bill that 57% of them supported.

Why do you think 57% of Americans polled said they supported the democrat's troop funding bill that included deadlines?

Another poll came out today shoing how the Dems think the war is lost, and how Dems really od have a defeatest attiutde

Yet another poll with bad news for the left

Things are looking very good for Nov 08

Dems are tanking and you still deny it

answer the question RSR, if YOU dare. Don't go daring me to do anything when you run away from every single question ever posed to you.

Answer the question and then I will address yours.

answer the question RSR, if YOU dare. Don't go daring me to do anything when you run away from every single question ever posed to you.

Answer the question and then I will address yours.

I have many times

You inability to use reason, logic, and objectivity is your problem

Another day - another poll with bad nesw for the left

I have many times

You inability to use reason, logic, and objectivity is your problem

Another day - another poll with bad nesw for the left

are you suggesting that your "maybe they asked more democrats" is the answer to my question????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

try again.

are you suggesting that your "maybe they asked more democrats" is the answer to my question????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

try again.

Probably not

Even if they did the answers were based on party status

Dems do want to lose the war - that is a fact

The poll shows it very clearly

the 57% did not support suirrender but winning. That is why the ems numbers continue to drop like a rock

provide a link to the Quinnipiac Poll methodology that would support such an assertion.

I'll wait.

either that or call it what it is...a bullshit partisan opinion with no basis in fact.

I did not say they did

I am saying most Dems want to lose the war and they think the war is lost

Forum List

Back