US Troops Want To Stay

Probably not

Even if they did the answers were based on party status
Dems do want to lose the war - that is a fact

The poll shows it very clearly

the 57% did not support suirrender but winning. That is why the ems numbers continue to drop like a rock

what does the bolded sentence say? back that up. show me where the answers to the quinnipiac poll question were "based on party status". Or admit you stuck your foot in your mouth again.

what does the bolded sentence say? back that up. show me where the answers to the quinnipiac poll question were "based on party status". Or admit you stuck your foot in your mouth again.

My first sentence asswipe was PROBABLY NOT

Probably not

Even if they did the answers were based on party status

Dems do want to lose the war - that is a fact

The poll shows it very clearly

the 57% did not support suirrender but winning. That is why the ems numbers continue to drop like a rock

and show me where in the quinnipiac poll the people were asked about surrender. In fact, show me in ANY of your polls where the word "surrender" is ever used.

and show me where in the quinnipiac poll the people were asked about surrender. In fact, show me in ANY of your polls where the word "surrender" is ever used.

The Dems surredner bill was that - a surredner bill

A majority of America wants to WIN in Iraq - that is why Dems are tanking in the polls

maybe you missed where this post was asking you to back up you stupid ass opinion with some facts.

try again.

maybe you missed where this post was asking you to back up you stupid ass opinion with some facts.

try again.

I psot mothing but facts

Watching you meltdown and your lame attempts to change the topic proves how badly you are losing

I psot mothing but facts

Watching you meltdown and your lame attempts to change the topic proves how badly you are losing

no...the post that supposedly "answered my request for any use of the word "surrender" in any poll was nothing more than your opinion. try again.

no...the post that supposedly "answered my request for any use of the word "surrender" in any poll was nothing more than your opinion. try again.

When you tell the enemy when you are leaving, and the terrorists will know when they will have a free hand to carry out their terror plans - it is surrender

When you tell the enemy when you are leaving, and the terrorists will know when they will have a free hand to carry out their terror plans - it is surrender

again...I am looking for some independent factual verification that the quinnipiac poll used the word "surrender" or any poll that you have quoted for that matter......

your opinion as to the meaning of the word surrender (which is not backed up by any dictionary anywhere) is NOT independent factual verification that the word surrender appeared in any poll. It is just your opinion.

I already KNEW your opinion. That is not what the question asked.

here it is again:

give me something other than your opinion, or anyone else's opinion for that matter that would show me where the people were asked about "surrender"...give me that factual evidence or run away from THIS question too!

Dems tries to push through a surredner bill

It blew up in their face

and the polls shows the voters are against it

No opinion - it is a fact

again...I am looking for some independent factual verification that the quinnipiac poll used the word "surrender" or any poll that you have quoted for that matter......

your opinion as to the meaning of the word surrender (which is not backed up by any dictionary anywhere) is NOT independent factual verification that the word surrender appeared in any poll. It is just your opinion.

I already KNEW your opinion. That is not what the question asked.

here it is again:

give me something other than your opinion, or anyone else's opinion for that matter that would show me where the people were asked about "surrender"...give me that factual evidence or run away from THIS question too!

Dems wanted to pull the troops before the mission was accomplished - it is surrender MM

show me where in the quinnipiac poll the people were asked about surrender. In fact, show me in ANY of your polls where the word "surrender" is ever used.

asked....

NEVER answered.

Just run away from.

show me where in the quinnipiac poll the people were asked about surrender. In fact, show me in ANY of your polls where the word "surrender" is ever used.

asked....

NEVER answered.

Just run away from.

surrender is surrender MM

On would think before voting to surrender, the Dems would want to hear form the troops.

They even snubbed Gen Petraeus and his briefing prior to the surrender vote. Murtha called him a political hack.

Why? Troops hump weapons and destroy things. They may be able to appreciate what is within their immediate AOR, but most do not posess an appreciation for the enitre theater of operations.

Their opinions are irrelevant to strategic planning.

Why? Troops hump weapons and destroy things. They may be able to appreciate what is within their immediate AOR, but most do not posess an appreciation for the enitre theater of operations.

Their opinions are irrelevant to strategic planning.
bingo.

So now you think the Congress should make military decisions without even being briefed by the military? He was not there to give a "personal" opinion, he was there to give a MILITARY brief on the conditions as he sees them from his position as Commander ON the Ground in that WAR. The Democrats did not even ask for the brief and in fact refused it before the vote,

I believe I stated as much as far as the commander goes. It is his job to make that assessment. The Democrats aren't going to listen, obviously. They have made up their collective mind to pull the plug by whatever means necessary.

I in no way agree with that.

My statement however, was in regard to basing strategy on troop opinions. I don't consider the Commander a "troop." I consider LCpl Schmuckatelli a "troop."

Forum List

Back