US whites falling to minority in under-5 age group

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
US whites falling to minority in under-5 age group | Political Headlines | Comcast

Fueled by immigration and high rates of birth, particularly among Hispanics, racial and ethnic minorities are growing more rapidly in numbers than whites. The decline in the U.S. white population has been occurring more quickly than expected, resulting in the first "natural decrease" for whites — deaths exceeding births — in more than a century, census data show.

"This is the tipping point presaging the gradual decline of the white population, which will be a signature demographic trend of this century," said William H. Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. "More so than ever, we need to recognize the importance of young minorities for the growth and vitality of our labor force and economy."

The government projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18.

Hispanics sure like kids ! :eek::eek:

So is this thread meant to debunk the insane idea put forth in the past by the rightwing inmates on this forum

that abortion in the black community was effectively committing genocide?

The effect of abortion. Just like in Europe.

Well, Hispanic families have more children than whites and blacks, so this was going to happen eventually. Hispanic families will have lots of kids regardless of their financial standing and they "don't wait for the right time" either.

And then you have an increasing number of 'mixed' race individuals.

Of course, one way to feel better about all of this, is to realize that we are all Americans.

What we will find out is that immigrants are not all Americans the same way immigrants in Sweden are not all Swedes, immigrants to France are not all French and immigrants to Britian are not all British.

If we are intent on becoming a different country, it's a pity that it will be savage backward country and not a civilized one like Russia or China.

What we will find out is that immigrants are not all Americans the same way immigrants in Sweden are not all Swedes, immigrants to France are not all French and immigrants to Britian are not all British.

If we are intent on becoming a different country, it's a pity that it will be savage backward country and not a civilized one like Russia or China.

Russia and China civilized? Katz are you tipsy?

In the early '70s one of my best college buddies (black guy) asked me if I ever wondered why blacks always have so many kids. He frankly stated that it was there intention to some day be in the majority.

Mike was an incredible person and I miss the hell out of him.

For those of us that have bloodlines that go back deep into the early settlers in the Applachians, and New Amsterdam, when you do the geneology, you start coming across people with mixed blood pretty regulary. For the frontier was the true leveler.

We are already a nation where the mixes outnumber the 'pure'. As if there ever were anything remotely resembling the 'pure'.

LOL. Ever since the start of this nation, every new group of immigrants has been looked down on as being 'differant' and not really acceptable into the society that existed at the time.

We will become a differant country in 20 years, intent or not. Just as we are a differant country now than in 1940, or 1960, or even 1990. Technology and evolution of our culture will see to that. With or without immigration.

For those of us that have bloodlines that go back deep into the early settlers in the Applachians, and New Amsterdam, when you do the geneology, you start coming across people with mixed blood pretty regulary. For the frontier was the true leveler.

We are already a nation where the mixes outnumber the 'pure'. As if there ever were anything remotely resembling the 'pure'.
Yeah, like that Cherokee chick, Warren!

Take a lesson from the Native Americans. They consider anyone with a bit of Native blood Native. So if we consider anyone with a bit of 'white' blood, white, then the problem goes away.:razz:

Oh, poor GOP...nobody white enough left to vote for them. Boo freaking hoo...

That was a very racist statement.

Typically the more successful people become regardless their race the more conservative they become.

So is the goal here to bring lots of ignorant foreigners in hopes you can keep them poor thus more dependent? Sure seems like that.

It's not so much they aren't white but that they're poor. Poverty and failure helps the Dems while wealth and success helps the GOP.

Take a lesson from the Native Americans. They consider anyone with a bit of Native blood Native. So if we consider anyone with a bit of 'white' blood, white, then the problem goes away.:razz:

BS. I have Native American blood but even my relatives figure I don't have enough to be considered a Cherokee.

Last edited:
In the early '70s one of my best college buddies (black guy) asked me if I ever wondered why blacks always have so many kids. He frankly stated that it was there intention to some day be in the majority.

Yeah, Obama wishes this was Kenya

Russia and China civilized? Katz are you tipsy?

Russia and China are civilized first world nations. mexico and the 8th century middle east are not.

Blacks don't have that many kids though. Hispanics have more children than blacks and whites combined.

Forum List

Back