🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA Today editorial board declares Trump unfit for Presidency

I know a coke snort and trump got some bad coke. It's why he got buggy half way thru the debate. Twitchy. He's a coke head. Up all night, crazy tweets, you trumpeters are blind

I believe he is a coke whore too.

Most of the people on this site probably do not know what a coke whore looks like.

For some odd reason I have no doubt you do....think hard now

For some odd reason I have no doubt you do....think hard now

Hey, remember when you had a mental breakdown and vowed to ignore me?

Why did you stop ignoring me?
Cottage Cheese Thighs has half the board on ignore if you buy into her bullshit, but somehow she manages to respond to posts by all of those people she claims to have on ignore. HHHHHMMMMMMM, I wonder how she manages that, LOL.

Cottage Cheese Thighs has half the board on ignore if you buy into her bullshit, but somehow she manages to respond to posts by all of those people she claims to have on ignore. HHHHHMMMMMMM, I wonder how she manages that, LOL.

This loon would be more bearable if it were not for the fact that ALL her posts lack substance.

She must have autism, because she demonstrates the intellectual capacity of a seven year old.

A con man is usually smarter than the idiots that fall for his or her cons.
Isn't that the truth. LOL. And boy, has he conned all of you idiots. LOL. But that feat doesn't necessarily make him smart; just smarter than you and the rest of his nitwit supporters, and that bar is set REALLY low. LOL.
Yup, yet you keep getting conned.

I know a coke snort and trump got some bad coke. It's why he got buggy half way thru the debate. Twitchy. He's a coke head. Up all night, crazy tweets, you trumpeters are blind

I believe he is a coke whore too.

Most of the people on this site probably do not know what a coke whore looks like.
People who snort coke alot are skinny.

Guess which of these two is snorting coke.

Ike_%26_Tina_Turner_%281971%29.jpg

Even Hillary lines her Pampers with the USA Today when she need extra support before a debate or speech.

Hilly is losing so they are pulling out all the stops......just saw map of MN almost all Red including portions of Msp

If you told me that, I would have to conclude you are a dunce.

So what is the good policy position?

Donald raising tariffs or Clinton increasing gun regulations?
Is that it?

Come on now, Trump is far better than Cankles on policy. She will merely continue the failed policies of Big Ears. A big one is Trump wants good relations with Russia, not war with Russia as Cankles does.

He wants to take out ISIS rather than play pussy foot with ISIS as BO has done and Cankles will do.

He advocates for reducing regulations on business....BIG ONE since BO has regulated the economy to the point where it is stagnating...and Cankles will continue his anti-business policies.

He proposed stopping Sharia Muslim immigration and Cankles will increase it.

That's a significant recognition of Trump!!!!!!!
Trump is losing it! He's tweeting and doing coke at 2am. Lol. Talking about 14 year olds and rapists. Lol. Out comes the real trump.

And keep in mind i still believe trump is a better choice than kasich rubio jeb or Cruz. Don't you?
Doing coke????

Where the hell did you hear this nonsense????
He is like many on the Left, whatever the lying MSM says he believes.

Or....simply supports and advances whether he believes it or not.
That's what is required to be a Leftist/Liberal/Democrat.

a career criminal like Clinton over a mega-successful

What crime has Clinton committed? Seriously. Can you be specific and name one?

1. Mishandling Classified Information

Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email. Casey Harper at The Daily Caller delved into this angle:

"'By using a private email system, Secretary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act and the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual regarding records management, and worse, could have left classified and top secret documents vulnerable to cyber attack,' Cause of Action Executive Director Dan Epstein said in an email to reporters.

'This is an egregious violation of the law, and if it were anyone else, they could be facing fines and criminal prosecution.'”

Harper goes on to point out that multiple violations of this law have been enforced recently, including in 1999, when former CIA Director John M. Deutch's security clearance was suspended for using his personal email to send classified information.

Additionally, this past week, Gen. David Patraeus pleaded guilty for mishandling classified information by using a Gmail account instead of his official government email.

2. Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act

Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

"Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system."

According to the original story on Clinton's emails published in The New York Times:

"Federal regulations, since 2009, have required that all emails be preserved as part of an agency’s record-keeping system. In Mrs. Clinton’s case, her emails were kept on her personal account and her staff took no steps to have them preserved as part of State Department record.

In response to a State Department request, Mrs. Clinton’s advisers, late last year, reviewed her account and decided which emails to turn over to the State Department."

The fact that the State Department combs through the 55,000 pages of emails sent on Clinton's private email account seems to verify that at least some of the emails Clinton sent contained classified information.

3. Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)

Veterans for a Strong America has filed a lawsuit against the State Department over potential violations of FOIA. Joel Arends, chairman of the non-profit group, explained to the Washington Examiner that their FOIA request over the Benghazi affair specifically asked for any personal email accounts Secretary Clinton may have used:

"'At this point in time, I think we're the only ones that specifically asked for both her personal and government email and phone logs,' Arends said of his group's Benghazi-related request."

No charges. No indictment. No point.

Forum List

Back