🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA Today Poll: Dems Are Doomed

USA "Today", but the election isn't today.

It's only going to get worse. Hillary is Romney 2012, last seasons loser. She sparks no enthusiasm. Even women are abandoning her.

This threat from Sanders should tell you all you need to know about Hillary's prospects in the General election. Had she been the candidate we all thought she was, she would have waltzed to the General, safely in the center and unbruised by the primary.

To be fair, I say 'we', because this Sanders thing took us all by surprise. I also thought he was a sacrificial lamb, the only one with so little to lose and so much to gain by getting his message out there, no matter how little chance he had in the primary.

And it turns out Hillary was a paper tiger. Who knew? In retrospect, you guys would have been much better off running Elizabeth Warren. But it was Hillary's turn. You see where that got us with McCain and Romney.

I wonder, what is your opinion. Is it too late to indict Hillary, for the good of the party, and try to run Warren or Biden?

Against Hillary:

Trump wins 45% to 43%.

Cruz wins 45-44

Rubio wins 46-42

Against Bernie:

Trump wins 44% to 43%.

Cruz loses 42-44

Rubio wins 46-42

USA Today National Poll: Republican Field Beats Hillary and Bernie - Breitbart

That reminds me of all those polls that showed what's his name ahead of the incumbent president Barack Obama in 2012.

What has his name? Rommer? Mick Rotley or something?

Only one poll counts

th

I want to see a Cruz-Sander match up. It would be the clearest choice Americans have had in my lifetime. If Cruz loses then it's time for secession.

Yeah, you thought Obama's funny name was the guarantee he couldn't be elected too.

Hey, I don't blame you Liberals for panicking. It's time you started worrying. Hillary was leading Trump by 30 points just a couple of months ago. She was also leading Sanders. You all thought Hillary would walk easily right back into the White House. You have predicted all kinds of failures for Trump ever since he signed on. Excuses are getting lame.

Forum List

Back