USA! Who want's to see it gone?

Maybe your Yin and Yang are just off. You only see one side of things obviously and if by chance you were any type of ruler, you've got all the makings of a dictator from what I can see.

There is no such thing as an anarchist dictator, because anarchists reject political power. An anarchist ruler is an oxymoron.

I honestly cant believe how stupid and uneducated you idiots are.

I understand human nature, kid.
Clearly you do not. Otherwise you would not support a system that puts humans in charge of other humans. How dumb are you?
Your schoolyard insults aside, the fact remains, as Churchill was famous for saying:

"No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Anarchy is the short violent period of time between governments be it despotism or a republic. In an anarchy, the weakest village groups fall to the stronger ones. Without law to negotiate disputes, "might makes right" becomes the law of the land.

How dumb are you?
You are obviously an uneducated retard.
I honestly cant believe how stupid and uneducated you idiots are.
Likewise, I appreciate how your posts validate how much of a mindless dipshit you are.
Feel better, kid? Does it make you feel all grown up to flame people from the safety of your keyboard? What are you like IRL with your friends? Do you have any?

It's normal for kids to lash out. Growing up is hard. Most outgrow it. Those who don't either commit suicide, OD or end up on the streets.

Clearly you do not. Otherwise you would not support a system that puts humans in charge of other humans. How dumb are you?
Your schoolyard insults aside, the fact remains, as Churchill was famous for saying:

"No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

Anarchy is the short violent period of time between governments be it despotism or a republic. In an anarchy, the weakest village groups fall to the stronger ones. Without law to negotiate disputes, "might makes right" becomes the law of the land.

You would think this stuff was common sense!

Churchill is an idiot and actual democracy only exists in anarchy. The United States is an inverted totalitarian oligarchy, like the rest of the so called "democracies."

quote-anarchism-is-democracy-taken-seriously-edward-abbey-49-38-44.jpg

Anarchy is the short violent period of time between governments be it despotism or a republic.

That's not anarchism. An anarchy is a society without rulers as first defined by the Greeks.

Statism, which is your savage and idiotic religion, is marked by chaos. Stop flaunting your lack of education. You are obviously screwed in the had, and I prefer to avoid debates with mentally retarded statist drones.

Churchill is an idiot and actual democracy only exists in anarchy. The United States is an inverted totalitarian oligarchy, like the rest of the so called "democracies."

quote-anarchism-is-democracy-taken-seriously-edward-abbey-49-38-44.jpg

Anarchy is the short violent period of time between governments be it despotism or a republic.

That's not anarchism. An anarchy is a society without rulers as first defined by the Greeks.

Statism, which is your savage and idiotic religion, is marked by chaos. Stop flaunting your lack of education. You are obviously screwed in the had, and I prefer to avoid debates with mentally retarded statist drones.

Sorry to say, you are the one who sounds and looks stupid. Lol.

Feel better, kid? Does it make you feel all grown up to flame people from the safety of your keyboard?

I do get satisfaction out of calling out you dumbasses for what you are. Seriously, you guys are fucking idiots. I take no shame in pointing out that you are stupid and unintelligent.

What are you like IRL with your friends? Do you have any?

Your petty behavior is pathetic. What are you, twelve?

My god, you are truly a sad person. I pity you mindless statist drones. If you ever get tired of bootlicking like the sycophant that you are, you can choose to wake the fuck up and come to the light.

Feel better, kid? Does it make you feel all grown up to flame people from the safety of your keyboard?

I do get satisfaction out of calling out you dumbasses for what you are. Seriously, you guys are fucking idiots. I take no shame in pointing out that you are stupid and unintelligent.

What are you like IRL with your friends? Do you have any?

Your petty behavior is pathetic. What are you, twelve?

My god, you are truly a sad person. I pity you mindless statist drones. If you ever get tired of bootlicking like the sycophant that you are, you can choose to wake the fuck up and come to the light.

You are an idealist. Lol. The ONLY way anarchy could work would be if everyone was perfect.

Sorry to say, you are the one who sounds and looks stupid. Lol.

Of course a moron such as yourself would say that. You are your typical statist drone incapable of thinking for yourself. Quite the pathetic sight.

You are an idealist. Lol. The ONLY way anarchy could work would be if everyone was perfect.

That's the ONLY way statism would work, dipshit.

2015-03-20-Statists-Actually-Consider-Anarchy-%E2%80%9CUtopian%E2%80%9D.jpg

You people are stupid as hell.

Agreed! It seems every new generation needs to discover what their parents already know. Some, of course, are much less obnoxious about it than others.

We should start a thread titled "What do fellow USMB members look like IRL?" This would be my entry for Onyx :
929158_1429844353999579_761487230_n.jpg

I find the whole concept to be extremely juvenile and naive.

Likewise, I find the concept of statism to be juvenile and naive.

Justify your overwhelming idiocy. I dare you to think for yourself.

Agreed! It seems every new generation needs to discover what their parents already know. Some, of course, are much less obnoxious about it than others.

We should start a thread titled "What do fellow USMB members look like IRL?" This would be my entry for Onyx :
929158_1429844353999579_761487230_n.jpg

frabz-Were-going-to-rebel-against-conformity-Well-need-a-uniform-thoug-a5a671.jpg

It's worked well for the United States for hundreds of years. Lol. :D

You have a poor recollection of history. The United States has always been shit. Maybe you are just complacent with shit? Maybe you are just a brainwashed idiot? Probably the latter.

It's worked well for the United States for hundreds of years. Lol. :D

You have a poor recollection of history. The United States has always been shit. Maybe you are just complacent with shit? Maybe you are just a brainwashed idiot? Probably the latter.

And what country is better than the US? And what country has thrived with the practice of anarchism?

Forum List

Back