USA! Who want's to see it gone?

An Anarchist that wouldn't know how to wipe his ass after the loss of organized society always enthralls me to say, hey, go way out in the woods or the desert wilds and live, see how you like it with out running water, no electricity, no sewer facilities, no super markets......Yet they don't.They sit on their ass and bitch, moan and desire to live outside the law of nature, in the comfy comforts afforded them by organized, government led society...Fucking wimps...

An Anarchist that wouldn't know how to wipe his ass after the loss of organized society always enthralls me to say

Anarchism is not anti-organization. Believing that you need rulers to be organized is dumb as shit. It enthralls me that there are so many uneducated morons talking confidently about shit they know nothing about.

And replace it with what? Chaos? If you dissolve the US, something will take its place. Is it an improvement?

The US is chaos.

- Most third world countries have it worse under US neoimperialism than they did as colonies.

- The US finances conflicts on a daily basis so the military-industrial complex can prosper.

-The elites control the government and use it to protect their special interests.

- The CIA meddles in elections and institutes third world regime changes.

- The state robs from all the people so it can collect more debt so it can sustain its global empire.

- The US is the largest prison state in the world, using sham laws to deal with any enemy it wants out of the way. Their have also been dozens of prisoners of conscience within the criminal justice system.

- The police terrorize neighborhoods and harass anyone unlucky enough to not be born on the inside.

- The state fucks with the economy raising prices artificially and putting people out of work.

What am I missing?

Last edited:
I think anarchists are very naive and inexperienced (most of them are probably under 25 years old) when it comes to human nature.

That's very ironic coming from you people.

Human nature is why you cannot have a system that makes humans the rulers of other humans. Seriously, you people are retarded as hell!

By the way, pretty much every anarchist philosopher from history has been an old as sand. The majority of the anarchist community that I know of is 30-50. Now could you stop flaunting your lack of education?

You're nothing more than a steaming pile of cow shit... go fuck yourself.

Shhh, settle down now. Everything is going to be okay, m'kay? Just keep telling yourself that the US is a fantastic nation state, and eventually you might even believe it.

:spinner:

And replace it with what? Chaos? If you dissolve the US, something will take its place. Is it an improvement?

Anarchist like this never think that far ahead, but you know they would blame someone else for the horrid aftermath. Another coffee shop philosopher

Anarchist like this never think that far ahead, but you know they would blame someone else for the horrid aftermath.

Thinking far ahead? Looking at the shithole that you incompetent fools created, I highly doubt the world is going to survive another hundred years.

You people are taking the world into the next dark ages. The only logical and non-idiotic position is to oppose you self-destructive morons.

The state that you worship offers nothing of value. It only produces harm. If you people were not such mindless drones, you would understand this.

You're nothing more than a steaming pile of cow shit... go fuck yourself.

Shhh, settle down now. Everything is going to be okay, m'kay? Just keep telling yourself that the US is a fantastic nation state, and eventually you might even believe it.

:spinner:

Anarchist like this never think that far ahead, but you know they would blame someone else for the horrid aftermath. Another coffee shop philosopher

Spot on! Oinkx is nothing but another toothless hypocrite.

Anarchist like this never think that far ahead, but you know they would blame someone else for the horrid aftermath.

Thinking far ahead? Looking at the shithole that you incompetent fools created, I highly doubt the world is going to survive another hundred years.

You people are taking the world into the new dark ages. The only logical and non-idiotic position is to oppose you self-destructive morons.

You wouldn't know logic if it picked you up and drove your pointy head through the sidewalk.

An Anarchist that wouldn't know how to wipe his ass after the loss of organized society always enthralls me to say

Anarchism is not anti-organization. Believing that you need rulers to be organized is dumb as shit. It enthralls me that there are so many uneducated morons talking confidently about shit they know nothing about.
Sorry, dude, but the uneducated morons are those who believe an organization larger than a tribe or village can function without leaders.

anarchy-15-old.jpg
ROFLMAO

OTOH, they usually know where to find the best pot. ;)

s5dHrox.png

You people are taking the world into the next dark ages. The only logical and non-idiotic position is to oppose you self-destructive morons.

The state that you worship offers nothing of value. It only produces harm. If you people were not such mindless drones, you would understand this.

Could it just be that you are feeling arrogant in your aire of self superiority? As if other people don't realize the world and our country have problems right? If you get mold under your kitchen sink are you going to get a can of gasoline and burn your house down? Like wise, Logical people can think that Dismantling the entire structure of our country will cause more harm than benefit. There are two sides to the coin my friend, this anarchy is not the answer except to make a few people feel good. And really, this is all a mental exercize cause it aint gonna happen.

I believe the United States of America should be dissolved. Anyone else not a fan of the patriotic claptrap, lying politicians, thuggish police, imperialist military, and glorified elites?

Well, if you live here then that makes you a hypocritical arse. Move if you are unhappy. Maybe you would enjoy Somalia?

Albania is another dream vacation for Anarchists.

anarchy-15-old.jpg

OMG this is crazy Chris, I keep that very poster in the guest Bathroom!!

Forum List

Back