USA! Who want's to see it gone?

I know someone who's with you. Thankfully he's gone in January and then a TRUE AMERICAN will take office. Maybe you can both go back to the countries you came from.

Ah yes, Donald Trump is going to make America a magical kingdom filled with wonder and joy! You cultists are batshit crazy! :laugh2:
Ah yes, all will be well in the alt-right bubble when herr drumph takes over. LOL.

I believe the United States of America should be dissolved. Anyone else not a fan of the patriotic claptrap, lying politicians, thuggish police, imperialist military, and glorified elites?
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Get rid of the problems you mentioned and the country as a whole is great. Why get rid of it when all you need to do is get rid of the assholes?

That is a lot of politicians, policeman, soldierboys, and flacaltenn sycophants to get rid of.

A vanishingly small percentage. Deport them and this country would be the best ever.

Sounds like Onyx is turning Communist on us.

Not sure which form of Communism he prefers -- Chinese or N.Korean ??

A vanishingly small percentage. Deport them and this country would be the best ever.

Forcibly removing political opposition from the arbitrary borders of America would only make the USA even shittier than it already is.

They just don't know how anything works. Don't know Economics. Dont know Law, Dont know about innovation and trade. It's really simple. You find a committed anarchist -- you've found a Know-Nothing. :happy-1:

I understand it all. Your pathetic understanding of everything has put the world into shit. You are the problem.

Acknowledging that you incompetent losers are too stupid to govern other people is the first step to solving the problems that you people created.

Why is then that anarchists spend 99% of their time, calling folks like me dupes, and less than 1% explaining the fabric and infrastructure of the anarchist paradise? I've met exactly "anarchos" who were even WILLING to propose alternatives. And being in the LParty for nearly 3 decades, I've had to suffer thru a LOT of anarchos..

anarchy-15-old.jpg

Okay, I'll have some fun with this.

fd318b2acfbd547fff31dc606a5f64d6.jpg

frabz-statism-ideas-so-good-they-are-manditory-489ff5.jpg

f17ce33020f94f95b02e63329849726fc72246b6f51d725fc2be077d1daf4742.jpg

548797_454776824572486_497715238_n.jpg

Would inspire more confidence in "anarchist leadership" (there's an oxymoron for you) if you guys could spell mandatory.. :eusa_dance:

Get rid of the problems you mentioned and the country as a whole is great. Why get rid of it when all you need to do is get rid of the assholes?

That is a lot of politicians, policeman, soldierboys, and flacaltenn sycophants to get rid of.

Here we go.. "statists make lousy economists".. Who ya got who is the brilliant brain trust of anarchos on economy? And don't you DARE say Hayek..

Sounds like Onyx is turning Communist on us.

It is written in the holy book of statism that all who oppose the United States must be communists.

Well.. Whatya waiting for? Explain the difference to this guy between totalitarian Communists and Anarchists.. Here's your big reveal.. The plug. The advertisment. The recruitment moment. Go for it. .

Even if in theory the U.S. were to split into more than one nation, what makes you think the new ones wouldn't ultimately turn out the same way?

They very well might. I am not advocating for seperatism. I am promoting total dissolution.

Societies that are subjected to power hiearchies are inferior in every way compared to societies where human beings govern together as equals. Power hierarchies are exemplified in the United States, which is the explanation for why it is so shitty. But like I also said earlier, the shit show is global.

Some people are just never happy and thats their problem. So why do they try to make it everyone elses?

Why is then that anarchists spend 99% of their time, calling folks like me dupes

Because you people are quite literally dupes. Seriously, statists are dumb as shit.

And being in the LParty for nearly 3 decades, I've had to suffer thru a LOT of anarchos..

First off, there are no real anarchists in the US libertarian party. If they claim to be anarchists, then they are kidding themselves.

I had to suffer through lot of statists as well, so our disdain is mutual. I am also not a fan of most other anarchists, but I am not going to get into that right now.

Explain the difference to this guy between totalitarian Communists and Anarchists..

Simple. One is a workers movement that gives unlimited power to the state (totalitarian communism). The other is an individualist movement that seeks to end power hierarchies (anarchism).

If you were the slightest bit educated, you would of understood that.

Some people are just never happy and thats their problem. So why do they try to make it everyone elses?

Anger is a virtue when it is not turned into frustration. It would be a sin to not get angry with all that is going on. Especially knowing all the bloodshed and exploitation it takes to keep the first world faux utopia in operation.

Why is then that anarchists spend 99% of their time, calling folks like me dupes

Because you people are quite literally dupes. Seriously, statists are dumb as shit.

And being in the LParty for nearly 3 decades, I've had to suffer thru a LOT of anarchos..

First off, there are no real anarchists in the US libertarian party. If they claim to be anarchists, then they are kidding themselves.

I had to suffer through lot of statists as well, so our disdain is mutual. I am also not a fan of most other anarchists, but I am not going to get into that right now.

You is sooo special. :lol:

You're nothing more than a steaming pile of cow shit... go fuck yourself.

Shhh, settle down now. Everything is going to be okay, m'kay? Just keep telling yourself that the US is a fantastic nation state, and eventually you might even believe it.

:spinner:

And replace it with what? Chaos? If you dissolve the US, something will take its place. Is it an improvement?

I believe the United States of America should be dissolved.....

Of course you do. Haters gonna hate. Sad. Have you considered moving to a country that isn't "a fan of the patriotic claptrap, lying politicians, thuggish police, imperialist military, and glorified elites"?

I think anarchists are very naive and inexperienced (most of them are probably under 25 years old) when it comes to human nature.
Agreed on all points. What they don't realize is that out of human chaos comes order and that order is often despotism of the largest marauder group taking over. Walking Dead fans will recognize this by the various groups forming and the Saviors becoming dominant through violence. Historical fans will recognize this as the result of governmental collapse from the Roman empire to the formation of al-Qaeda and, later, ISIS. It certainly won't be the Utopia these young dreamers think it will be.

Forum List

Back