‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’: Chicago schools teach Anal Sex to 5th graders"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The sick, sad spectacle of cultural marxism continues the march through the institutions.

111714_female_condom_reasons.si.jpg

Use lots of lube enter anus slowly Chicago schools teach anal sex to 5th graders RT USA

Yes, and I also not surprised that Henry B. Fuck-Me-In-The-Ass is also here on this lovely Santorum thread.

Outstanding.

She said more than half of all CPS high-school students report having had sexual intercourse, 12 percent before the age of 13. More than a third reported not using a condom during their last sexual intercourse, and more than a quarter say they've never been taught about HIV.

In a 2013 press release, CPS officials said implementation of this type of comprehensive education policy "helps to reduce school-level incidents of sexual misconduct and harassment and positively impact rates of [sexually transmitted diseases] and unintended pregnancy among Chicago’s youth."

Alternatively, we could just let the girls have their babies, drop out of school, go on welfare and be a drain on the system while the boy struggles to support a baby neither of them are prepared for.

That's at least three lives in ruin before they had a chance to live.

5th graders? These people are beyond sick. Society better start standing up to these twisted clowns.

5th graders? These people are beyond sick. Society better start standing up to these twisted clowns.
Hell, I am confused.

What are FCs, and is butt-fucking being taught as birth control?
Sorta sounds that way. I don't know what FCs are but 5th graders are too young and anal sex doesn't belong even in high school.

Children should not have sex but its going to happen.

We can teach them to be safe or we can just pretend its not happening and then have children having children.

Hell, I am confused.

What are FCs, and is butt-fucking being taught as birth control?
Sorta sounds that way. I don't know what FCs are but 5th graders are too young and anal sex doesn't belong even in high school.

Children should not have sex but its going to happen.

We can teach them to be safe or we can just pretend its not happening and then have children having children.
Huh? We need to teach them how to have anal sex?

Forum List

Back