‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’: Chicago schools teach Anal Sex to 5th graders"

Queer pedophiles are shanked and beaten to death in prisons around the world. They don't deserve such humane treatment.

Why am I not surprised that YOU just created a thread about anal sex?

:D

you should be fully engorged

Why? Please do expatiate...

Oh, and did you know that many women just LOVE anal sex?
Sure they do.

Heroin addicts will lovingly spread their asscheeks for another hit, other than that, who ever heard of a woman that loves anal sex.

Plenty of women love anal lol

ashtray,

I haven't met one yet but it's still between male and female like it's supposed to be

the pic showed anal condoms up a male anus

Why am I not surprised that YOU just created a thread about anal sex?

:D

Sure they do.

Heroin addicts will lovingly spread their asscheeks for another hit, other than that, who ever heard of a woman that loves anal sex.

ashtray,

I haven't met one yet but it's still between male and female like it's supposed to be

I never heard of such things.

Maybe I should leave the thread before I learn something that makes me puke.

The sick, sad spectacle of cultural marxism continues the march through the institutions.

111714_female_condom_reasons.si.jpg

Use lots of lube enter anus slowly Chicago schools teach anal sex to 5th graders RT USA

Another gullible extreme rightwinger who never bothered to check if this was a hoax before posting.

Sure enough Snopes debunked this as never being taught to 5th graders.

Sure they do.

ashtray,

you aint heard nothing yet about what the queers do. I had a govt job and they forced us to attend "sensitivity Training" about queers.

Man the shit they do is disgusting, no pun intended

You are one WEIRD son of a bitch.
No, unlike you I'm fucking honest. You little morons were raised by wolves, or might as well have been.

Wolves have better morals than you goddamn idiot liberals.
How odd, I feel the way about your side, only I'm right.

You wouldn't even need a condom for your asshole sex, piece of shit. In fact the shit would be your favorite part...with your tongue.
Grow up asswipe.

Do you lick the shit off your asswipes?

‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’

After several months McRacist finally offers a clue as to where he gets the bogus quotes in his sigline.
Baby steps.

Sure they do.

ashtray,

you aint heard nothing yet about what the queers do. I had a govt job and they forced us to attend "sensitivity Training" about queers.

TImes change.

In my day, to enter a student teaching program, you had to have two reputable adults sign that you were NOT gay.

I have a hard time believing this story can be real.

What funny though, that even if this story is a hoax, how our resident Queer Brigade defended it.

And we all know why that is.

Sure they do.

ashtray,

TImes change.

In my day, to enter a student teaching program, you had to have two reputable adults sign that you were NOT gay.

I don't believe being gay should disqualify someone from teaching, but smoke a joint or even show a pic of yourself holding a bottle of booze on FB in the county I work, all hell breaks loose

The sick, sad spectacle of cultural marxism continues the march through the institutions.

Use lots of lube enter anus slowly Chicago schools teach anal sex to 5th graders RT USA

Another gullible extreme rightwinger who never bothered to check if this was a hoax before posting.

I thought that's what I remembered but didn't go looking.

Thanks.

LOL, and yet all you did was defend it. Thanks for showing that you are all FOR teaching 5th graders disgusting gay sex education.

snopes.com Chicago Schools Are Teaching Safe Anal Sex to Fifth Graders

Actually, you are wrong. It was not a hoax. The materials were there to be taught, and found on other elementary school websites, but pulled with the explanation they were not meant for the 5th graders-we goofed, after being called on it.
And the material is to be presented to 8th graders.

ashtray,

TImes change.

I don't believe being gay should disqualify someone from teaching, but smoke a joint or even show a pic of yourself holding a bottle of booze on FB in the county I work, all hell breaks loose

Getting caught smoking a joint for sure would have cost me my job, as would a DWI.

If legal weed ever goes nationwide, people will be amazed at how many stealth potheads are around.

Listen to the predictable assholes in this thread justifying this despicable conduct on the part of adult "teachers" browbeating 10 year-olds into buggery. This is when fathers need to bring their Glocks to schools to offer their own orientation classes to all the sick public school fucks who'd like nothing more than to rape their children.

Apply lubricant liberally.

Now does that mean to use a lot?

Or does it mean there's a special technique, like a secret handshake?

Listen to the predictable assholes in this thread justifying this despicable conduct on the part of adult "teachers" browbeating 10 year-olds into buggery. This is when fathers need to bring their Glocks to schools to offer their own orientation classes to all the sick public school fucks who'd like nothing more than to rape their children.
There's a family story about my great grandmother, a spitfire of a woman. A principal put inappropriate hands on her son. She called that principal out in the schoolyard and whipped him with her horse whip. That's what needs to be done to these teachers, an old-fashioned horse whipping.

Forum List

Back