‘Use lots of lube & enter anus slowly’: Chicago schools teach Anal Sex to 5th graders"

They aren't teaching it to 5th graders you dumbasses.

Yeah, that is why the first paragraph of the article was:

Parents at an elite, magnet elementary school in Chicago were “horrified” when they saw the “obscene” sexual education materials their fifth graders would be learning. The curriculum included condom demonstrations and discussions of anal sex.

Parents at an elite, magnet elementary school in Chicago were “horrified” when they saw the “obscene” sexual education materials their fifth graders would be learning. The curriculum included condom demonstrations and discussions of anal sex.
They aren't teaching those kids how to fuck each others asses, and you know it. Grow up for once.

They aren't teaching those kids how to fuck each others asses, and you know it. Grow up for once.

You're a fucking idiot.

Fisting 101 coming to a school near you.
No, it isn't Chicken Fucking Little.

You are one WEIRD son of a bitch.
No, unlike you I'm fucking honest. You little morons were raised by wolves, or might as well have been.

Wolves have better morals than you goddamn idiot liberals.
How odd, I feel the same way about your side, only I'm right.

Fisting 101 coming to a school near you.

No, unlike you I'm fucking honest. You little morons were raised by wolves, or might as well have been.

How odd, I feel the way about your side, only I'm right.

You wouldn't even need a condom for your asshole sex, piece of shit. In fact the shit would be your favorite part...with your tongue.

How odd, I feel the way about your side, only I'm right.

You wouldn't even need a condom for your asshole sex, piece of shit. In fact the shit would be your favorite part...with your tongue.
Grow up asswipe.

Why am I not surprised that YOU just created a thread about anal sex?

:D

you should be fully engorged

Why? Please do expatiate...

Oh, and did you know that many women just LOVE anal sex?
Sure they do.

Heroin addicts will lovingly spread their asscheeks for another hit, other than that, who ever heard of a woman that loves anal sex.

Plenty of women love anal lol

Why am I not surprised that YOU just created a thread about anal sex?

:D

you should be fully engorged

Why? Please do expatiate...

Oh, and did you know that many women just LOVE anal sex?
Sure they do.

Heroin addicts will lovingly spread their asscheeks for another hit, other than that, who ever heard of a woman that loves anal sex.

Plenty of women love anal lol
Glad I never met one.

I ain't sticking my nice clean dick in a bunghole.

Forum List

Back