USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do you find Easter eggs a bit crunchy this year? Mrs. BBD made up some Easter eggs and they are very pretty and have a nice pastel color but they are so crunchy... Anybody else notice that the eggs are pretty crunchy this year?

Is it just me or do you find Easter eggs a bit crunchy this year? Mrs. BBD made up some Easter eggs and they are very pretty and have a nice pastel color but they are so crunchy... Anybody else notice that the eggs are pretty crunchy this year?

:D
You're supposes to peal them first. Ya Know?

this is pretty cool

h6616F561

Yes...for sure..lol. It really is. Now to get my bearings...:lol:

look at it long enough you start to get dizzy

That's what my comment was referencing....:lol:

I had a dream last night
What a lovely dream it was
I dreamed we all were alright
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

I had a fantasic dream last night, in which I was flying above a vivid landscape full of buildings. My ex employer was there and I gave him a lift on my back. I flew up to try to get to the top of a tower, but I could not get high enough.
Anyone got any ideas what that meant?

Last edited:
this is pretty cool

h6616F561

I feel like I'm one of those tea cup rides at Disneyland. :lol:

Oh that's just so wrong... :lol:

When I was a wee sprout we'd have that rectangular box of Velveeta cheese (which I loved -- didn't know any better) -- I was fascinated with the illustration on the box, which showed a pitcher of milk with a box of Velveeta inside it... and on that box was a pitcher of milk with a Velveeta box inside it, and on that box was a pitcher of milk .... etc etc etc. I forget how many levels you could go down but it must have been real fun at the box printing shop.

Can't find it on Google Images.

I had a dream last night
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

I had a fantasic dream last night, in which I was flying above a vivid landscape full of buildings. My ex employer was there and I gave him a lift on my back. I flew up to try to get to the top of a tower, but I could not get high enough.

Sounds to me like whatever you did for that employer was just never enough for him.

Would that be accurate?

I had a dream last night
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

That could maybe depend on what kind of relationship you had to your ex employer.

I had a dream last night
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

Sounds to me like whatever you did for that employer was just never enough for him.

Would that be accurate?

I suppose you may know this, but "Oz" to us is not a reference to Australia but to the fantasy land of "Oz" in the movie...

-- which in turn is an abbreviation for "ounce" in one of many metaphors in a story that's thought to be an allegory about the gold standard (yellow bricks... straw man (argument), wicked witch of the East, etc) that was a raging political controversy at the time the story was written.

It means you have great potential to advance from the position you are in but someone or something is holding you back.

Last edited:
Well, done went and did it.....

Got the garage open and took out the push mower and the rider and got the whole yard and a half cut.........

Both fired up on the second try......Didn't even put gas in either of them..... Now who says you have to drain them every winter?

I had a dream last night
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

Would that be accurate?

Funny, my employment ended by my having a fight with him, because he did not want me going out with his daughter.

In case anyone here is British there is a rerun of farscape just starting on channel 11 pick tv.

That you didn't want to throw him off just any old building ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back