USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, done went and did it.....

Got the garage open and took out the push mower and the rider and got the whole yard and a half cut.........

Both fired up on the second try......Didn't even put gas in either of them..... Now who says you have to drain them every winter?

Depends on how long winter is. Here in Florida we are mowing grass every month of the year.

this is pretty cool

h6616F561

I feel like I'm one of those tea cup rides at Disneyland. :lol:

Ugh....those things make me sick....I almost threw up....

I had a dream last night
What a lovely dream it was
I dreamed we all were alright
Happy in a land of Oz.

lyrics by John Sebastian

I had a fantasic dream last night, in which I was flying above a vivid landscape full of buildings. My ex employer was there and I gave him a lift on my back. I flew up to try to get to the top of a tower, but I could not get high enough.
Anyone got any ideas what that meant?

Your boss was a burden....you wanted to get him to quit being a burden, but you never could. That's my own opinion....did you drop him when you were trying to get higher?

Reporting in from the hospital. Dana should be out of surgery soon and once she's ready to get out of recovery they'll decide if they will keep her overnight or send her home. On the hospital's public Wi-Fi though, I wonder how many folks are watching me type this?

Reporting in from the hospital. Dana should be out of surgery soon and once she's ready to get out of recovery they'll decide if they will keep her overnight or send her home. On the hospital's public Wi-Fi though, I wonder how many folks are watching me type this?

Wow, long day. How's your hubby holding up?

Found out Friday my brother in law has Stage IV brain cancer. about 62 years old. They sent him home and are not going to do any treatments.

So sad to hear that, Smilebong. Our oldest daughter died of a brain tumor at 36 some years ago, so I can imagine how you feel. Our prayers are with you and yours.

Found out Friday my brother in law has Stage IV brain cancer. about 62 years old. They sent him home and are not going to do any treatments.

That's a tough one. I hope he doesn't have to undergo a lot of pain, that's one of the bad things about cancer. My prayers/thoughts with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back