USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody. Around 10 a.m. Hombre and I will go get our friend Dana to take her to the hospital for a pacemaker replacement. We'll stay there at least through the surgery and longer if need be--she could possibly get to come home later today or they may choose to keep her overnight.

I am concerned about Hombre spending all that time at the hospital as he is still recovering from his recent surgery. Always something.

But it is a beautiful day. My Kindle is charging for the long day. I may take a computer to the hospital with me. Or not. We'll see.

Wishing blessings for a good week for all. Didn't get signed off last night as we had company until late and then I was exhausted and forgot to shut down the computer even.
So, maybe sign off twice tonight. :)

Clappinghandsawesome.gif

Congratulations, Aqua, on your new Mod status....You definitely deserve it, and you will be an Outstanding Mod! :)

Sorry I was late to the Congratulations Party. :)

Clappinghandsawesome.gif

Congratulations, Aqua, on your new Mod status....You definitely deserve it, and you will be an Outstanding Mod! :)

Thank you very much, Starlight. :) I aspire to do a good job for the community. Only time will tell if the job and I are suitable for one-another...:lol: I do hope, so.

Clappinghandsawesome.gif

Thank you very much, Starlight. :) I aspire to do a good job for the community. Only time will tell if the job and I are suitable for one-another...:lol: I do hope, so.

its not an easy task, especially with the volume that goes on here

A good week-end at Doc's! The Jason Abel Project rocked the house as usual on Friday night and Saturday night was mellow but busy
Kathy put on a memorial reception for her daughter Kim on Saturday afternoon and I started smoking 20 pounds of Boston Butt.
The butt was in the smoker at 150* for 12 hours and then the oven at 170* overnight. Damn! THAT was some good eating!
Bar owners and our families took the whole day off and spent it together. Very little business discussion and not so much as a call placed to or received from the bar.
Overall, a fantastic day.
The tradition continues. Peeps were again fired from the carbide cannon. We managed a couple shots of 50 yards +/- and the 5 kids found every single egg of the 10 dozen we hid.

Life is GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back