USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like marshmallow or peeps.

Marshmallows are good for only two things in my humble opinion.

1. Drop a couple of them into your hot chocolate.
2. Makes excellent bait in a live trap for raccoons.

Other than that, marshmallows have no real value.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the racoon thing ... :eusa_doh:

Sitting here trying to type and rub my tummy all at the same time! Mrs. BBD fixed us a terrific Easter lunch - ham, sweet corn, string beans, mashed potatoes and the first batch of sweet tea for the season. I'm thinking it won't be long until Taco and I will be taking a nap.

We had ham, au gratin potatoes, cole slaw and French silk pie. Was too full for pie. Will have pie for supper.

Will have split pea soup later in the week.

Don't get me started again...:lol:

Don't listen to her BBD. I still have leftovers with your name on 'em. :D

Sitting here trying to type and rub my tummy all at the same time! Mrs. BBD fixed us a terrific Easter lunch - ham, sweet corn, string beans, mashed potatoes and the first batch of sweet tea for the season. I'm thinking it won't be long until Taco and I will be taking a nap.

We had ham, au gratin potatoes, cole slaw and French silk pie. Was too full for pie. Will have pie for supper.

Will have split pea soup later in the week.

Don't get me started again...:lol:

;)

I really don't like marshmallow or peeps.

Marshmallows are good for only two things in my humble opinion.

1. Drop a couple of them into your hot chocolate.
2. Makes excellent bait in a live trap for raccoons.

Other than that, marshmallows have no real value.

You forgot s'mores and roasted marshmallows. Food of the gods.

Marshmallows are delicious.

The little one had lots of fun finding eggs today; plastic eggs with candy or money outside, hard-boiled inside. She also got some Peeps in her Easter basket and was happy about it. Then I took her next door to see her best friend and give her an Easter basket, too. We picked flowers for the table on the way back and now we're just waiting on dinner.

I got a bag full of candy. Her mom bought too much, didn't want to give it all to the little one or leave it sitting around till next year, so it goes to me! :D

The kids are bigger than me but we still hide eggs for them. lol finished staining the slats on the pergola this morning. Pulled a bunch of rocks out of the woods and rebuilt a few rock walls and built a ne one under the deck. started to pull some spreading junipers and creeping phlox out of one of the beds around the pool we want to make a perennial bed. now I'm beat and am about to enjoy Easter dinner. Hope everyone had a great day

The kids are bigger than me but we still hide eggs for them. lol finished staining the slats on the pergola this morning. Pulled a bunch of rocks out of the woods and rebuilt a few rock walls and built a ne one under the deck. started to pull some spreading junipers and creeping phlox out of one of the beds around the pool we want to make a perennial bed. now I'm beat and am about to enjoy Easter dinner. Hope everyone had a great day

Read that one too quickly, thought that bolded word was "stats", got all excited, thinking that pergola numbers were going to appear...

:D

Marshmallows are delicious.

The little one had lots of fun finding eggs today; plastic eggs with candy or money outside, hard-boiled inside. She also got some Peeps in her Easter basket and was happy about it. Then I took her next door to see her best friend and give her an Easter basket, too. We picked flowers for the table on the way back and now we're just waiting on dinner.

I got a bag full of candy. Her mom bought too much, didn't want to give it all to the little one or leave it sitting around till next year, so it goes to me! :D

Mrs. Oldfart took the grandkids to an easter egg event. They dropped 20,000 eggs onto a football field from a helicopter. This is what happens to people who never watched WKRP. Oh, the humanity!

lol

PwjfK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back