USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest brother insists that you have to have butter and peanut butter in a PB&J....

I leave the jelly off. I really like it on toast with butter and peanut butter.
When having peanut butter, my favorite is a grilled or fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. Makes a great snack in between breakfast and lunch (a second breakfast).
banana-peanut-butter-sandwich.jpg

If I'm in a rush, then a peanut butter and banana on toasted bread will do as well.
peanut-butter-banana-sandwich.jpg

I don't use toast, just peanut butter and banana on bread.

I also love to put peanut butter between two Saltines. I eat that a package at a time.

I leave the jelly off. I really like it on toast with butter and peanut butter.
When having peanut butter, my favorite is a grilled or fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. Makes a great snack in between breakfast and lunch (a second breakfast).
banana-peanut-butter-sandwich.jpg

If I'm in a rush, then a peanut butter and banana on toasted bread will do as well.
peanut-butter-banana-sandwich.jpg

I don't use toast, just peanut butter and banana on bread.

I also love to put peanut butter between two Saltines. I eat that a package at a time.
On fresh sandwich bread, peanut butter and banana still tastes good, even if the bread's not toasted or grilled. However, I prefer it toasted or grilled since the banana may make the bread a little soggy. This is especially true for really fresh bread.

I've had peanut butter in between saltine crackers, but I prefer Ritz crackers. They are saltier and tastier, and the peanut butter adds even more flavor. Great for a light snack.

Mornin' Everybody, and appropriate holiday greetings.
Easter is kina inbetween for me, the vernal equinox having been celebrated a month ago and Beltane not for another week and a half. But the wheel turns for all of us and the long awaited Spring and Summer will come. ..and pass away again in their turns.

What do you do for Beltane?

Nothing special. I do recognize its passing year-to-year. Celebration is much more fun when someone celebrates with you, though. You?

My team won the footy match last night! Very happy. We won by around 23 points, or nearly four goals, all kicked in the last quarter. :)

Dentist this morning, had another filling - not a new one, just a replacement because the ones I have are old and wearing away. I'm quite happy, I don't actually need fillings, just replacement ones. I'm doing good with my teeth. :) Next month I have another one (replacement) and a tooth clean, as there is buildup on the wires behind my teeth (to hold my teeth in place) that I cannot reach with a toothbrush or flossing, so that will be cleaned up for me, and when I go to the hospital, they'll probably take out another tooth as well as its too sensitive. Hurts to chew on my left side so she said I'd probably want that taken out as well.

I only wish the dentist wasn't too expensive! Mum gave me a few hundred but I used all that and some of my own money to pay for the appointment, and I need to be paid by tomorrow morning at the latest or else my car loan can't come out. Hopefully the bank won't charge me a late fee!

A "footy" match? "Footies" here are pajamas with "built-in" feets...

It's been gorgeous here today...55F and sunny. I came home from school and noticed that some of the buds on a limb of a tree were blooming, a few hours later, almost the whole tree was in bloom...these are kind of like pussy willows. Two days from now we'll have leaves out. Three days and "spring" has happened. The snow is almost gone, the mud is deep and persistent until the ice underneath melts. Gotta love Spring!!!

I was having a debate with my mother earlier when I visited, and I want to ask you all for your honest opinion. Do you think the Rohirrim of Lord of the Rings more closely resemble Vikings or Mongols?

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Derideo_Te, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong's brother-in-law,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, Sunshine, and 007.

candles-and-flowers.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I may have found the cause of my anxiety issues. It came like a streak of lightning. I am deficient in magnesium. That means I'm prone to bouts of nervousness and anxiety. It also explains the abnormal heartbeat I've been having. So, I've been taking powdered magnesium for the last few nights now. The results are amazing. I've not been so emotionally stable in years. This might be an answer to prayer.

I may have found the cause of my anxiety issues. It came like a streak of lightning. I am deficient in magnesium. That means I'm prone to bouts of nervousness and anxiety. It also explains the abnormal heartbeat I've been having. So, I've been taking powdered magnesium for the last few nights now. The results are amazing. I've not been so emotionally stable in years. This might be an answer to prayer.

Kewl. Do you find you're dreaming more? I get that when I take mag.

Does anyone in our northern climes see aurora borealis tonight? The radio dial sounds like solar storm fallout. Just wonderin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back