USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wishes for everyone.....

1472661px94www2we.gif

this is pretty cool

h6616F561

Does anyone put butter and peanut butter on your bread? No particular reason for that question ... Just wondering ... :eusa_whistle:

YUP! That's how it's best...bread has to be toasted, though.

I used to love peanut butter on toast. Now, I put a tad on a cracker and have several of those...:dunno: I like the crunch. I hear the hazelnut butter spread ( can't remember the name of it ) is delicious, so I have neglected buying it. I hear it is addictive...:eek:

this is pretty cool

h6616F561

Does anyone put butter and peanut butter on your bread? No particular reason for that question ... Just wondering ... :eusa_whistle:

I used to love peanut butter on toast. Now, I put a tad on a cracker and have several of those...:dunno: I like the crunch. I hear the hazelnut butter spread ( can't remember the name of it ) is delicious, so I have neglected buying it. I hear it is addictive...:eek:

Nutella? No, no. Stay far away from Nutella.

I was having a debate with my mother earlier when I visited, and I want to ask you all for your honest opinion. Do you think the Rohirrim of Lord of the Rings more closely resemble Vikings or Mongols?

The legend always compares them to the Vikings. Since I've never seriously compared the Vikings to the Mongols, I'll go with the Vikings. :)

I never tried it but why stay far away?

Why, I should neg that.....
You're negative vibes are not going to ruin the day...

I+love+Nutella+image.png

Why, I should neg that.....
You're negative vibes are not going to ruin the day...

I+love+Nutella+image.png

I know.

You shoulda seen the look on my face when I thought Oh, I'll try this product, it looks sorta healthy, a form of peanut butter ... Yeah. I ate the entire jar with a spoon over a three-day period.

c27e2f095575e01168cb75ff3144bcd9.jpg

Uh-huh.

6e2bd69080376ebad5ccee4df4e3f32d.jpg

See, now you're earning my respect.

I count calories, so I can eat anything I want. The other factors simply ruin a good thing or me :)

See, now you're earning my respect.

I count calories, so I can eat anything I want. The other factors simply ruin a good thing or me :)

I'm thinking that I might try WW online. Losing seventeen pounds without trying makes me think "so what could I accomplish with a little effort??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back