USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have found the cause of my anxiety issues. It came like a streak of lightning. I am deficient in magnesium. That means I'm prone to bouts of nervousness and anxiety. It also explains the abnormal heartbeat I've been having. So, I've been taking powdered magnesium for the last few nights now. The results are amazing. I've not been so emotionally stable in years. This might be an answer to prayer.

Kewl. Do you find you're dreaming more? I get that when I take mag.

Does anyone in our northern climes see aurora borealis tonight? The radio dial sounds like solar storm fallout. Just wonderin'...

In fact, I am dreaming more. Good sign too. It tells me I'm sleeping soundly. Don't remember the last time I slept well... Not since after high school.

Sent from my ADR8995 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Reporting in from the hospital. Dana should be out of surgery soon and once she's ready to get out of recovery they'll decide if they will keep her overnight or send her home. On the hospital's public Wi-Fi though, I wonder how many folks are watching me type this?

Hope the surgery went well, Foxy, and that Dana is allowed home soon.

Found out Friday my brother in law has Stage IV brain cancer. about 62 years old. They sent him home and are not going to do any treatments.

Sorry to hear that, SB. :(

Oh, and to celebrate the epiphany about my anxiety, I dug into some coinage I had lying around the house to become a subscribing member of this board. Can't wait for my bumper sticker. lol.

Last edited:
Good morning, everyone.

29wa79d.jpg

Received word this morning that my best friend, an 85 year old fellow named Otis who I used to field trial beagles with, is in the hospital not doing well. Rectal bleeding from cancer, his heart is failing, shortness of breath and he has become violent because his Alzheimer's Disease has suddenly worsened. He's a real mess and the outlook is not good. Please put this fellow on your prayer list for a merciful end to what was a very good life.

Last edited:
I may have found the cause of my anxiety issues. It came like a streak of lightning. I am deficient in magnesium. That means I'm prone to bouts of nervousness and anxiety. It also explains the abnormal heartbeat I've been having. So, I've been taking powdered magnesium for the last few nights now. The results are amazing. I've not been so emotionally stable in years. This might be an answer to prayer.

Great news.

Received word this morning that my best friend, and 85 year old fellow named Otis who I used to field trial beagles with, is in the hospital not doing well. Rectal bleeding from cancer, his heart is failing, shortness of breath and he has become violent because his Alzheimer's Disease has suddenly worsened. He's a real mess and the outlook is not good. Please put this fellow on your prayer list for a merciful end to what was a very good life.

Prayers for quick mercy, absolutely.

Received word this morning that my best friend, an 85 year old fellow named Otis who I used to field trial beagles with, is in the hospital not doing well. Rectal bleeding from cancer, his heart is failing, shortness of breath and he has become violent because his Alzheimer's Disease has suddenly worsened. He's a real mess and the outlook is not good. Please put this fellow on your prayer list for a merciful end to what was a very good life.

Prayers

That is... unfortunate. May his passing grant him the serenity he lost in life. :(

Found out Friday my brother in law has Stage IV brain cancer. about 62 years old. They sent him home and are not going to do any treatments.

That's a tough one. I hope he doesn't have to undergo a lot of pain, that's one of the bad things about cancer. My prayers/thoughts with you.

He has had a splitting headache for 3 months and could not get rid of it. That is how they found it.

I hope they are able to keep the pain down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back