USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' Everybody, and appropriate holiday greetings.
Easter is kina inbetween for me, the vernal equinox having been celebrated a month ago and Beltane not for another week and a half. But the wheel turns for all of us and the long awaited Spring and Summer will come. ..and pass away again in their turns.

What do you do for Beltane?

Nothing special. I do recognize its passing year-to-year. Celebration is much more fun when someone celebrates with you, though. You?

I thought Beltane was a kind of May Day type thing?

See, now you're earning my respect.

I count calories, so I can eat anything I want. The other factors simply ruin a good thing or me :)

I'm thinking that I might try WW online. Losing seventeen pounds without trying makes me think "so what could I accomplish with a little effort??"

Why change whats working for you? I had a friend who gained weight on WW :lol:

I count calories, so I can eat anything I want. The other factors simply ruin a good thing or me :)

I'm thinking that I might try WW online. Losing seventeen pounds without trying makes me think "so what could I accomplish with a little effort??"

Oh, my word. That would irk my tater.

:lol:

In other news, I found my mother on Pinterest today. I've been smiling ever since.

2f1f32b8d6d192ab818defd769fd759b.jpg

Sigh, I'm feeling sorry for myself :(

I have to go to the eye doctor, they make you take out the contacts then sit there waiting for half an hour. Blind, just sitting there sucks. I hate doctors!

I have to go to the eye doctor, they make you take out the contacts then sit there waiting for half an hour. Blind, just sitting there sucks. I hate doctors!

It totally sucks. My form of blind means I can see about three inches in front of my face clearly. I opt for semi-fuzzy and either play on my Fire, or read my Kindle.

I'm going to the doctors too. Bone density scan.

Well it looks like Spring may actually be here for good. the long term forecast shows seasonal weather for the next week and a half and we're into may. I guess the snow and ice are done

Good morning everybody. A most pleasant and productive Tuesday for us all.

Sitting here waiting for a call from Dana to come get her at the hospital though she may call another friend. Heart hurting for Smilebong and BBD--both waiting out loss of loved ones and if it is ordained that their times have come, praying for the passing to be a peaceful one.

Thinking that looking at Jude Law is quite pleasant.

Thinking I've never bought Nutella and I'm glad now that I haven't--when the first ingredient is sugar and the second ingredient is vegetable oil, you know you're in trouble. :)

Good nutrition can accomplish some amazing things--I wasn't having anxiety issues and hope TK continues to get good results, but magnesium has improved a number of unpleasant symptoms I was having.

We love peanut butter and have it fairly often.

I love watermelon and its back in season and we can afford it again now and then. Yay!!!

I need coffee. . . . .off to the kitchen. . . .

Friday, Electrocardiogram. They say I have a heart murmur.

good luck. they thought i had one once too but the tests showed it was only a sinus arrythmia. is it something you can feel or was it detected at a check up?

Good morning everybody. A most pleasant and productive Tuesday for us all.

Sitting here waiting for a call from Dana to come get her at the hospital though she may call another friend. Heart hurting for Smilebong and BBD--both waiting out loss of loved ones and if it is ordained that their times have come, praying for the passing to be a peaceful one.

Thinking that looking at Jude Law is quite pleasant.

Thinking I've never bought Nutella and I'm glad now that I haven't--when the first ingredient is sugar and the second ingredient is vegetable oil, you know you're in trouble. :)

Good nutrition can accomplish some amazing things--I wasn't having anxiety issues and hope TK continues to get good results, but magnesium has improved a number of unpleasant symptoms I was having.

We love peanut butter and have it fairly often.

I love watermelon and its back in season and we can afford it again now and then. Yay!!!

I need coffee. . . . .off to the kitchen. . . .

I've noticed that the more healthy foods I consume, the more I desire healthy foods (and not junk).

I had a heart murmur when I was pregnant with my daughter. Apparently, that's a thing. I hope yours is just a passing 'background noise' issue. :thup:

They've been saying it for years. We'll see, I'm not having any pain so that's good. My sis had a heart valve issue and underwent surgery some years ago, they're always scaring the shit out of you about something or other tho.

I had a heart murmur when I was pregnant with my daughter. Apparently, that's a thing. I hope yours is just a passing 'background noise' issue. :thup:

They've been saying it for years. We'll see, I'm not having any pain so that's good. My sis had a heart valve issue and underwent surgery some years ago, they're always scaring the shit out of you about something or other tho.

Yes, 9 times out of 10 a heart murmur is nothing. But we'll give you moral support until you know that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back