USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
iuj5Teb.gif

big-black-dog-albums-pictures-picture6541-img-0327.jpg

Checked the photos on my trail camera this morning and found this picture of a very unique deer on it.

Have been up to the hospital to visit my friend. He's in pretty bad shape. He was sleeping so I did not wake him up. I'm afraid that his days are numbered and he's close to the end. He lived a good life. He was a good man. He'll be missed by a lot of people.

Have been up to the hospital to visit my friend. He's in pretty bad shape. He was sleeping so I did not wake him up. I'm afraid that his days are numbered and he's close to the end. He lived a good life. He was a good man. He'll be missed by a lot of people.

He's on the list BBD. We don't want them to linger or suffer once no more quality of life is possible, and that makes the goodbye easier sometimes, but it sure doesn't keep us from missing them.

My recipe includes mixed vegetables, and the soup is mixed up with the browned ground beef and vegetables, then put in a 9 x 13 and covered with tater tots. I don't do the cheese thing, just doesn't seem right.

The next worst thing in the world besides split pea soup is something called Tater Tot Casserole.:puke:

Never hoid of it...

Tater Tot Bake Recipe - Allrecipes.com

"This is ground beef and onions covered with tater tots, creamy mushroom soup and shredded Cheddar cheese. Even picky eaters love it!"

It doesn't sound bad although I never could recreate the hamburger joint tater tots with the frozen ones.

Never hoid of it...

"This is ground beef and onions covered with tater tots, creamy mushroom soup and shredded Cheddar cheese. Even picky eaters love it!"

It doesn't sound bad although I never could recreate the hamburger joint tater tots with the frozen ones.

Course not.

We have a restaurant we go to that for.

50?s Grill Home Page - We Really Cook! - Brooklyn Center Home-style American Menu

Never hoid of it...

I know what you mean. No matter how I fry the tater tots, they never taste as good as those at Sonic. I'll bet it's the oil though. We don't use peanut oil in our home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back