USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
t7.gif

Hope everyone has a Great Day! :)

Am eagerly anticipating Sunday, as I am going on a mansion tour with my best friend.

James J. Hill House | Historic Sites Minnesota Historical Society

That sounds like a blast. I did that sort of in Kansas City once--took a bus tour through Mission Hills to look at all the million dollar plus mansions, etc.--but we didn't go inside them. That would have been a real treat. I did get to go through some amazing properties, now open to the public, in Los Angeles/Hollywood/Pasadena areas though, and loved every minute of it.

Morning peeps. Be afraid, be very afraid. I have Photoshop and I'm not afraid to use it!

muaahahahahah......*coughcough*

LOL

I was playing around thinking of getting a tattoo by My own design. Was thinking that a Phoenix would be kind of cool, but I don't want the usual tatoo designs. So, I thought, hey, what if I dressed up an American Bald Eagle as a Phoenix and then give it some flames? Might look cool...

Like I said..it might. But I yet lack the skill to put flames on the damned bird!! LOL

I did manage to get the colors I wanted though...

Here is the original taken from "The Birds of Corpus Christy"

American_Eagle_Flying.jpg

And of course, the Phoenix without flames...

Phoenix_transparent.jpg

Is it difficult to use? I bought Hombre the software more than a year ago, but he has never loaded it onto his computer yet. So I'm thinking I might load it on mine if I'm not too much tech challenged to figure it out.

Morning peeps. Be afraid, be very afraid. I have Photoshop and I'm not afraid to use it!

LOL

I was playing around thinking of getting a tattoo by My own design. Was thinking that a Phoenix would be kind of cool, but I don't want the usual tatoo designs. So, I thought, hey, what if I dressed up an American Bald Eagle as a Phoenix and then give it some flames? Might look cool...

Like I said..it might. But I yet lack the skill to put flames on the damned bird!! LOL

Phoenix_transparent.jpg

Is it difficult to use? I bought Hombre the software more than a year ago, but he has never loaded it onto his computer yet. So I'm thinking I might load it on mine if I'm not too much tech challenged to figure it out.

Ask [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] what he uses, I think it's supposed to be much easier to work with. I can't remember the name of it.

Am eagerly anticipating Sunday, as I am going on a mansion tour with my best friend.

James J. Hill House | Historic Sites Minnesota Historical Society

That sounds like a blast. I did that sort of in Kansas City once--took a bus tour through Mission Hills to look at all the million dollar plus mansions, etc.--but we didn't go inside them. That would have been a real treat. I did get to go through some amazing properties, now open to the public, in Los Angeles/Hollywood/Pasadena areas though, and loved every minute of it.

This is my favorite such endeavor, locally.

stillwatertrolley.com

Specifically;

http://stillwatertrolley.com/tours/narrated-historic.html

LOL

Phoenix_transparent.jpg

Ask [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] what he uses, I think it's supposed to be much easier to work with. I can't remember the name of it.

Not necessarily easier, but FREE. I use GIMP which is a native Linux application that has a free Windows version.

You can get the book, Photoshop 7 for dummies. Of course you should have the photoshop manual if you purchased the software.

I have had problems running it on windows xp though. I cannot get kais power tools to work properly in it. It worked on windows 98, but not on windows xp or higher.

LOL

Phoenix_transparent.jpg

doing the basic stuff is pretty easy. i figured it out with no instruction or without ever having a manual. but i only do the real basic stuff.

Okay, been trying to get some answers on a legal matter, no I'm not asking for legal advice here. I've been doing some research on the matter of where to file a small claims suit in the state as each county deals with it in their specific local. The company involved is located in Denver but the transaction took place on my wife's computer here in Las Animas Country. Contacted the Office of the State Court Administration and they weren't even sure thus referring me to the Attorney General's Office. Have to get the information together before calling them and my wife is in meeting all day.
The question will be where do we file, If in Denver then I will contact my state representative about getting that changed......... hopefully.

Just posted this in the Coffee Shop

When your battery to the cell phone goes dead, dead, dead

Before buying a brand new battery, check to see if there is a cheap sale on your type of phone.

If the phone is cheaper than a new batter, buy it with cash but put the new battery in your old phone and the old battery in the new phone.

Just did it. My old phone works. . . and

Now I got a burner!

a'wite, as we used to say in Jasper, who is up for a little crime spree?

Just posted this in the Coffee Shop
Where? Giggle
When your battery to the cell phone goes dead, dead, dead

Before buying a brand new battery, check to see if there is a cheap sale on your type of phone.

If the phone is cheaper than a new batter, buy it with cash but put the new battery in your old phone and the old battery in the new phone.

Just did it. My old phone works. . . and

Now I got a burner!

a'wite, as we used to say in Jasper, who is up for a little crime spree?

Always ready :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back